Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked much more smiley when he was a baby, especially in that throw back video... He doesn’t seem a very happy child. Very sad 😞
He is smiling loads at Jamie and as soon as he looks at Grinch his smile goes and he can't hold his look and goes straight back to Jamie. Pronably as he can't see her, only a camera in front of her face. You can tell she doesn't really have a bond with Ronnie Biggs at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The face of Dove 🙄 I am embarrassed for him, neither wonder he's in the red again 😬🤭
This is like a dripping tap,starts with a drip,drip then becomes a trickle and next a constant flow.
In the case of a tap you would replace the washer to cure it. For this pair to cure it they must surely see that their content is stale and need to replace that?
I assume she is leaking followers as well? Thought they were on the ball top sales people.

Reactions: 7
When inch started unboxing the Dove products, I honestly thought he was about to take the piss out of madam’s unboxing earlier. duck me sidewards, I feel awkward and embarrassed for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My theory is that she is being asked by Gleam to promote the book. It’s basically free ad for them.
I’ve genuinely never seen her read a book or have a book (other than the 2 measly little books she bought for Ronseal but then hid them away in that corner seat)

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Fucks sake, just bought my hubby that gift set for Christmas 🤦‍♀️ Hes used Dove for years- anyone know if L'Oréal for men is any good!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fucks sake, just bought my hubby that gift set for Christmas 🤦‍♀️ Hes used Dove for years- anyone know if L'Oréal for men is any good!?
The L’Oréal Men Expert toiletries are brilliant. I’ve used them for years. I just laaaavvvveeee them. They’re always on special too 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The L’Oréal Men Expert toiletries are brilliant. I’ve used them for years. I just laaaavvvveeee them. They’re always on special too 👍
Thank you for the reccomendation,my hubbys going to scchhmeellll great- I'll wing the £24k over to you for that excellent ad/promotion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When inch started unboxing the Dove products, I honestly thought he was about to take the piss out of madam’s unboxing earlier. duck me sidewards, I feel awkward and embarrassed for him!
It was so embarrassing! Tits MGee literally picked that up from B&M himself and thought “I’ll give repping a bash, maybe fingers crossed 🤞 Dove with see and pay me 24k per post”? 🤔

Not on your belly (that’s meant to say nelly BUT autocorrect made it funnier so it stays
mate

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apparently Jaymee said she deserved her “Pretty Woman” moment. She was determined to make the narrative fit even though the shop assistant was probably very professional and helpful towards her. Would love for that person to come out and expose her lies 😂
Me too would love if she came here to spill the tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just realised he hasn't tagged @dove in, so they won't see him advertising it as she'd get a bollocking from P&G.

So as said I bet it's for Tattle.

Reactions: 21
l
Just realised he hasn't tagged @dove in, so they won't see him advertising it as she'd get a bollocking from P&G.

So as said I bet it's for Tattle.
Totally agree I bet she’s going mad stropping “jayyymee they’re talking about me saying all I do is flog stuff all day doing ads it’s not fair” and he’s like “babe I’ll get them to talk about me and take the heat off you, you work so hard babe, you work so hard your burnt out on the sofa every day babe, you have burnt out so bad on that sofa dfs are gonna need to gift u new ones babe I’m gonna do an ad babe watch me I’ve learnt from the best babe” and she’s like “yea alright jaymeee if u do that I’ll let you go on willy hill for the rest of the night and you can spend 24k from my scrub daddy ad if they do start ripping u to shreds”
Now she’s seen his creation she’s said “jaymee for fucks sake you ruin everyfing we’re not allowed to promote dove are u trying to get me to lose my contracts jaymeee you could of got me fired your staying in rons play Ouse tonight!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are two expressions I loathe because mum said (😉 iykyk). They are 1) the wife, which patronises women and 2) all the best, which means duck all.
Both Sophie and Jamie Hinchliffe have a piss-poor knowledge of the written language, it’s hard to believe she’s a million-selling author.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve never listened much to Inch before but he can’t speak properly either. He says ‘sssschtruggling’ like he’s breaking in new false teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.