Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrub Daddy Hamper - perfect for a Secret Santa present....yeah for someone you DISLIKE INTENSELY!!!!!!

PS: weren’t those the same boxes (not the same contents, although I’m sure there were a few scrub daddies included), that she donated for the preschool and primary school raffles? I reckon she has been gifted several of those hampers.....
Exactly the same boxes. You can even see the orange tissue paper! The cheeky cow has just added one of her shite books and chucked in a couple more of her many FREE cleaning products and declared she’s been hard at work ‘making up hampers’.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry I am late to this....

Can someone fill me in the story of her buying the designer handbag and the shop assistants?
story in link:

Reactions: 4
Why have they made her arm so long!?!

She is a tall gall. 5ft 10ins, so I suspect her limbs/fingers/toes are longer than an average height lass as well.

Watched Dr G medical examiner ages ago and the girl on there reminded me of Soph, she was long limbed, large hands and tall - 5ft 10 as well.

She was 9mths pregnant and then died suddenly. Dr G had to find out what killed her.

It turned out she had Marfan syndrome diagnosed as a child but hadn't told her OB-GYN, which if reported she could have been monitored and not died.

It was rather interesting and really sad.

Not saying Soph has it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow she cleaned! She thinks she’s is famous for being famous now so can do whatever she likes.

planning for 2021 but it won’t involve cleaning .... maybe hitting her £ target then bleeping off, hopefully.

She posts the same tit everyday!

Reactions: 8
She is a tall gall. 5ft 10ins, so I suspect her limbs/fingers/toes are longer than an average height lass as well.

Watched Dr G medical examiner ages ago and the girl on there reminded me of Soph, she was long limbed, large hands and tall - 5ft 10 as well.

She was 9mths pregnant and then died suddenly. Dr G had to find out what killed her.

It turned out she had Marfan syndrome diagnosed as a child but hadn't told her OB-GYN, which if reported she could have been monitored and not died.

It was rather interesting and really sad.

Not saying Soph has it.
It's thought that Abraham Lincoln had it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Another thing that’s really annoying me, those dog treats in the Advent calendar, leaving them out like that, they’ll be dry as hell. Why do it? Why???? 🤬
More to the point have you noticed that the alleged treats that RonRon took have been filled and that the dogs advent calendar is still at day 4?

Reactions: 3
I’m not a dog owner so maybe I just don’t get it but watching her tuck Henry the hound in all lovingly gives me the heebie jeebies. I try not to comment on her kid too much but she seriously shows the mutt more genuine affection than she does her own child.

Reactions: 19
The poor dog gets dry treats and random slices of processed chicken. He will no know different. Just the usual beige offerings in that household. I am surprised that not one of the treats has been cut into a shape with the amount of cookie cutting utensils she uses though 😂
Beige.. don’t you mean grey??

Reactions: 3
The orange long arm, clearly she doesn't have final say on her photos.. such a shame... Another Sophie blunder
What’s her obsession with wearing wedding-like gowns? I thought she was very self conscious/anxious etc etc. I mean I’m all for wearing what you want if it gives you confidence, but duck me everytime I see a photo of this woman she is in a floor length white/off white dress

Reactions: 24
I’m normally a lurker on this thread, gives me a good chuckle. I don’t know if I’m just being soft, hormones, or whatever, but I’m actually feeling sorry for Sophie right now. I have bipolar disorder and I’ve been manic in the limelight and the crash nearly killed me. I don’t know that Sophie has bipolar, but her manic behaviour is really worrying and I just feel for her. I hope someone steps in to help her. X

Both my husband and I are doctors. I said this before but as per rules on tattle I cannot diagnose anyone. I can only say she’s in a constant manic followed by this depressive state. It’s really quiet sad. Nothing to be ashamed of as it is easily controlled with medication and therapy. Her unusual manic states may be why the baby has chosen Jamie as his primary mummy idol. I bet she is not be easy to deal with as a parent or a partner. The dog relationship is so unusual it makes me queasy - I have 4 dogs we sleep with them they are little children to us but her and that smug dog creeps me out. Totally turned off that breed because of handsums

What’s the chances she’s having a day off tomorrow

Make sure your partner takes a photo of you passed out on the couch later with the caption “she doesn’t stop❤😂
My husband doesn’t write “proud of you” or “I love you” into Ben and Jerry’s ? Maybe he doesn’t love me??

If he acted like Pervy Jamie I’d file for divorce tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not a dog owner so maybe I just don’t get it but watching her tuck Henry the hound in all lovingly gives me the heebie jeebies. I try not to comment on her kid too much but she seriously shows the mutt more genuine affection than she does her own child.
I promise you, that’s not normal. I freely admit that my dog is spoilt, she has 3 beds. Dog beds. One in her crate, one on my bedroom floor & one in front of the front door. Because she sleeps in my bedroom & spends a great deal of time by the front door & she’s a Husky x GSD who moults long black fur daily & blows her coat twice a year. It’s easier on my joints to wash her bed cover than constantly hoover. It’s also easier to just pick up the tufts of fur from the front door bed. She blew up my Dyson during a coat blow. Own bedroom, own human bed, own bedding, cushions? I adore my dog but no. Just no

Reactions: 16
I must admit I’m a dog owner and mine is currently lying beside me on my bed. But I cringe when Hansomes goes to his room and lies there on his back waiting on his teddy.
BTW when OH stays she’s on the floor.. she knows her place lol

Reactions: 13
I must admit I’m a dog owner and mine is currently lying beside me on my bed. But I cringe when Hansomes goes to his room and lies there on his back waiting on his teddy.
BTW when OH stays she’s on the floor.. she knows her place lol
My previous boy, who was huge, used to sleep on my bed but then I got remarried when he was 4 so he had to sleep on the floor, & boy, did he let me know every night how upset he was about it. He’d throw himself down with a big thud & then a “humph” just in case we hadn’t heard, & felt, the thud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.