Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel a little sad tonight. If I had her money and platform, I'd have said "yes, thank you so much for the offer of gifted tickets to Lapland. However, would you mind terribly if I paid for my own tickets but gave those free ones away to a deserving cause (children's hospice, last wish type thing) and I'll still give you a review" I dont know why I'm posting this because I know most of us feel the same. I get people will try to give her free stuff since she has a large platform and they get exposure, but giving back is nice too

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I saw the toilet cleaner too. She said it looked pretty and smells sweet. The 'smells sweet' bit made it sound gross-hate it wnen cleaning stuff smell like food/sweets!!

Also-I really want to get to the bottom of if the tickets were free or not and if she paid, was she ever offered free ones!! I just don't believe she turned them down...I mean she accepted a massive pastry delivery in the middle of a pandemic! It's not in her nature to say no thank you I can afford it!

Reactions: 27
The pink stuff toilet cleaner was in the same kind of bottle as for eg the harpic pine you know like a toilet gel only it was bright pink as it went on! She’s was getting on as if it was already released because she had captioned part of it “has any one else tried this yet” or something like that! And how it smells sweet.

she keeps making slip ups these brands are gonna get fucked off with her for being so NAUGHTY SOPHA
I saw it too, can’t find it anywhere on the internet I think you are right she has one job and she still
Manages to balls it up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ALSO, if you constantly broadcast how happy you are, how much you love your family and love your life, then I think these people aren’t really that happy. Why does she need to proclaim her love numerous times daily, to millions you’ve never met? Could just be me over thinking it, but I truly believe a private life is a happy life. I 100% believe Sophie isn’t happy. Whether it’s with Jamie or whatever, I really think she needs to sit back and evaluate loosing her happiness, potentially marriage and sanity (the little she has left lol) if it’s worth all this.

Reactions: 34
I’m back at work tomorrow on a late. My first shift back after my attack and our house getting covid. Im dreading it to be honest but at least I can let the other trollies know Polly is safe.

• Heart
ALSO, if you constantly broadcast how happy you are, how much you love your family and love your life, then I think these people aren’t really that happy. Why does she need to proclaim her love numerous times daily, to millions you’ve never met? Could just be me over thinking it, but I truly believe a private life is a happy life. I 100% believe Sophie isn’t happy. Whether it’s with Jamie or whatever, I really think she needs to sit back and evaluate loosing her happiness, potentially marriage and sanity (the little she has left lol) if it’s worth all this.
100% this. What's that saying? "A sign of a happy relationship is no sign of it on social media?". It reminds me of a guy I used to work with, he constantly posted pictures of his wife and kids talking about how happy they were and how wonderful his family is and how much they mean to him. Yet every chance he got he was trying to get into someone else's knickers 🙄

• Wow
Really she should have just bought one of those creepy reborn dolls because it definitely seems like she wants Won to stay like a baby for the rest of his days.
I am starting to wonder if anyone told her about having children. That they do move and walk and develop their own personalities and that they DO take a disliking to people

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks whats new everyone?

Chunderland wax melts...

And everyone is getting one as a present 🎁... you lucky buggers 😚

Merry Christmas to us 🤣🥳
Screenshot_20201211-213836_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m back at work tomorrow on a late. My first shift back after my attack and our house getting covid. Im dreading it to be honest but at least I can let the other trollies know Polly is safe.
Well as safe as she can be in that nuthouse. Good luck tomorrow

Reactions: 9
It's " I was " or " we were ". Not WE WAS. Hope that helps! I think she ought to spend some of her millions on some English/Grammar lessons. That poor lad doesn't stand a chance. NO 1 AUTHOR though guyzz

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Like why would she turn down tickets worth around £300 when she takes everything else for free. She either was never offered free tickets but wants people to think that she’s a big influencer. Or she took the free tickets. Either way she’s lying.
I think she probably bought the tickets before being offered them

Reactions: 12
After today I am 1000% sure they have a cleaner as that freshen ya arse up friyay was pathetic tbh . Whoever said she is a surface cleaner is right she thinks wiping something over with a cloth is cleaning , I would love to see her in some swabbles that haven’t been cleaned for years she wouldn’t have the balls ! I will never call her the cleaning sensation untill I’ve seen her clean moldy windows and a skid ridden toilet you can’t live in a dirty new build I’d loved to see her in a run down house she wouldn’t know where to start without chucking a load of money at a contractor to come sort it , the cleaner does the cleaning Sophie does the content throws cloth at mirror taddaaa freshen up Friday is completed guys!!🙄
I was so convinced the other day that the reflection was someone else with short hair on one of the many ‘gloves on’ cleaning stories. Then I bored myself trying to get a screenshot!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would someone ask where her clothes are from 😂 I thought April Fools was months ago
Was the person who asked about the Hat blind? Did they get told by a voice over that Hinch was in an extravagantly large Hat? Someone go find that person and describe the hat to them in detail. PROPERLY. I forbid that poor blind woman he lied to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird how she never mentions vestys family and didn't go with him and 'float like a butterfly slap like a handsomez' to see them today.
I'll bet they can't stand her 🤣 one of those daughter in laws that's all for her family and the other side dont get a look in.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I absolutely hate influencer culture. Social media really has a lot to answer for these days. People like this lazy bastard are exactly what’s wrong with it. Take take take. Never any give (unless it’s free tit you’ve got no more space for so you either make a hamper for a raffle or have yahoofreeda flog it for you). Then cry wolf when people ask them about something like whether they paid for a trip or an item or call them out onunsafe practices. That’s not trolling, and honestly, if that’s what an influencer believes trolling is, then they are really not stable enough to PUT themselves in the public eye. Money or not, surely health, physical and mental comes before all of that? Not these greedy bastards tho
100% agree! I used to love Instagram and I used it as a weightloss account now everyone is an influencer, exposing their kids, everything is an ad. Those greedy insta huns do my head in!!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.