Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt even show us ronnies reaction, i doubt he sees it. Prob sets it up the night before then tidys it straight away after the photos taken

I was just about to say exactly the same we don’t even see Ron’s reaction so who exactly is it for! It can’t be to give her hincers ideas cause they are all copied anyway!

Reactions: 14
She doesnt even show us ronnies reaction, i doubt he sees it. Prob sets it up the night before then tidys it straight away after the photos taken
Place your bets on Tattle bingo, tomorrow we will see Ron reacting. But, nope, she doesn't read here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He doesn't give a tit about the stupid Elf bit like he doesn't give a tit about his Mummaz either

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the same as it being said he never plays with the cars they’re put straight away. Today he played with it and I didn’t see him put it away? 🧐 so predictable 😂😂

Reactions: 19
My partner has recently just suddenly lost his dad. Supporting someone who is outwardly throwing all their emotions at you and your kids through grief is making me home life incredibly hard right now, on top of working 40 hours a week in healthcare and to and froing our daughter to nursery. Her quotes about everything being okay are starting to hit me personally now and really really piss me off. I'm gonna have to stop looking at her content but why does she always have to validate things are okay, they're not. They may be in bleeping castle greyskull where nothing goes wrong and the Hinchcliffes don't have real people probs. Stop being so bleeping belittling. She's caught the worst side of me today guys x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oh look out Delias Hinch is cooking with her beloved jus roll.....get your xmas desserts ideas ladies and gents, undercooked pastry mmmmmmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So bleeping lazy! “Looking through my archives guyshhhh”.
Blatantly sitting on the sofa in her own juices doing duck all. She doesn’t even try anymore

A1C3FBE4-42D9-491C-B410-5F9346404AAF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Right how much food she she need to make Christmas Day and who has time for that she will do ANYTHING to avoid spending time with Jamie and Ron!!(even on Christmas Day) She forgets she’s already told us she’s making the other crap for dessert?
And why is she so boohoo negative nelly? Is she that behind on content in my opinion people (even if only temporary) are trying to find some positive and joy at the moment and with a vaccine some light at the end of a long dark tunnel and lockdown lifted... she’s talking like we’re all in the worst place we’ve been in all year.

Reactions: 15
You just know on that video of Hen and Ron she has told Ronnie to wait until he does his run up! Leave him alone you sad cow!

Reactions: 10
It’s the way she won’t ever show her face in these “candid moments”. Every sofa collapse, dog embrace, awkward Ronnie hold and now “brekkie picnic” (on a blanket made by the same company SS was advertising this morning) is her face hidden.
Is she really that dog rough without make up on that she has to hide herself like that? I mean I don’t even own any make up so I know I’m the wrong person to have an opinion here....
It's odd isn't it, especially when she's clearly happy uploading stories where she's full face on, singing along to a boy band and sitting in Ronnie's room wittering on about women in the co-op talking about her :unsure:

Reactions: 13
So bleeping lazy! “Looking through my archives guyshhhh”.
Blatantly sitting on the sofa in her own juices doing duck all. She doesn’t even try anymore

View attachment 340439
“her own juices” Whenever you say that I just think of those forensic science programmes where they find a dead body after a month and they’ve stewed a bit and left some leakage on the sofa/bed 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Right how much food she she need to make Christmas Day and who has time for that she will do ANYTHING to avoid spending time with Jamie and Ron!!(even on Christmas Day) She forgets she’s already told us she’s making the other crap for dessert?
And why is she so boohoo negative nelly? Is she that behind on content in my opinion people (even if only temporary) are trying to find some positive and joy at the moment and with a vaccine some light at the end of a long dark tunnel and lockdown lifted... she’s talking like we’re all in the worst place we’ve been in all year.
She wont be making the roast dinner xmas day, didn't she once mention she was scared to make a roast dinner?? That job will be down to Fredabarkeryahoohotmail.com

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She definitely needs to just bow out she’s full of tit she can’t say she’s a cleaning account now she’s literally got nothing!! Months old campaigns that have been on the go ages, eotf for a kid who has no idea what’s going on! Quizzes with her hubby that she’s films! How can her ‘fans’ like this tit

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.