Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They eat so much sugar! She'll send jaymeee the same way as the dog soon. Both obese so they can't run too fast and escape mummmazzzz.
That post of her on the sofa, crashed out like a baby because she 'hadn't stopped'...now we found out she had chopped up some dough and smothered it in sugar and bunged it in the oven? Jesus, I hope it wasn't too taxing. twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Quite a few ‘celebrities/ social media’ personalities have been to Lapland Uk- Binky from MIC was gifted a trip, and took along her sister and neice too, so they are definitely gifting these trips. If it is gifted, she could donate the trip to the Action for Children charity as an auction, to help benefit a family or children. Thing is, if all these celebrities take gifted stuff all the time, it becomes a ‘normal’ thing to do. Wouldn’t it be nice for once, if someone actually turned it down or indeed took the gift but offered it to someone who really needed it and couldn’t afford it. There are plenty of families who would love this experience who have struggled this year. The likes of Binky and Hinch can afford 5 star hotels and designer bags - give to people much more deserving.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Why hasn’t she mentioned at all that it snowed on Friday when it’s been confirmed it snowed in maldon? Is she really that paranoid about her prerecords and getting caught out that she won’t gloat about her sons first snow?? She’s something else that woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
It definitely snowed in Maldon on Friday. That's a really good point. Why have we not had the "we all wrapped up really warm in our crap matching bobble hats and went out to walk in the snow and Ronnieblesshim tuftymannz absolutely LOVED it GUYZZZ" story?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It definitely snowed in Maldon on Friday. That's a really good point. Why have we not had the "we all wrapped up really warm in our crap matching bobble hats and went out to walk in the snow and Ronnieblesshim tuftymannz absolutely LOVED it GUYZZZ" story?
If we were gonna get a snow video, the only one she would have done is of herself. Twirling around in the garden in her wedding dress, with the falling snow, like Winona Ryder in Edward Scissorhands. Vain witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Quite a few ‘celebrities/ social media’ personalities have been to Lapland Uk- Binky from MIC was gifted a trip, and took along her sister and neice too, so they are definitely gifting these trips. If it is gifted, she could donate the trip to the Action for Children charity as an auction, to help benefit a family or children. Thing is, if all these celebrities take gifted stuff all the time, it becomes a ‘normal’ thing to do. Wouldn’t it be nice for once, if someone actually turned it down or indeed took the gift but offered it to someone who really needed it and couldn’t afford it. There are plenty of families who would love this experience who have struggled this year. The likes of Binky and Hinch can afford 5 star hotels and designer bags - give to people much more deserving.
Exactly, this is what’s wrong with the world. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I’d be ashamed if it was me! Can you imagine the joy that could bring to a wee family that’s struggling right now. Would give me more pleasure to give it away. 😕 such an ill divided world 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Anyone else really smug thinking she’d missed a bit on her windows to only realise it’s your own fat finger print smudging the screen from too many crisps???
Nope? Just me... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I actually know Sophie, or did when she was on the larger side. Really nice and bubbly, not anxious at all. I wonder if her loosing all the weight has sent her into a spiral? Does she have an eating disorder do we know?

• Wow
Reactions: 53
They eat so much sugar! She'll send jaymeee the same way as the dog soon. Both obese so they can't run too fast and escape mummmazzzz.
That post of her on the sofa, crashed out like a baby because she 'hadn't stopped'...now we found out she had chopped up some dough and smothered it in sugar and bunged it in the oven? Jesus, I hope it wasn't too taxing. twit!
Probably in a diabetic coma after eating her own cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Search mrs hinch on Twitter, someone saying they think she’ll make a good Christmas dinner. I dread to think 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Search mrs hinch on Twitter, someone saying they think she’ll make a good Christmas dinner. I dread to think 🤢🤮
They obviously missed the day she planned on making a roast, stayed up all night worrying about it so sacked it off and got a takeaway then

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What’s with the random glove? 😂
I hate 😖 to defend her,but she's melted butter in the microwave and the cup is hot?
I'm more interested in why the sun canopy is out when she's cleaning the window-couldn't be to hide the weather conditions and time of day could it🤔

Reactions: 26
I actually know Sophie, or did when she was on the larger side. Really nice and bubbly, not anxious at all. I wonder if her loosing all the weight has sent her into a spiral? Does she have an eating disorder do we know?
I doubt it highly, I reckon she just tapped into a vulnerable market at the right time and used her anxiety (which seems to only make appearances when needed) as the marketing tool
As for the ED personally I don’t like to comment on.

Reactions: 16
For the catch up

Reactions: 6
I have no doubt that she does feel anxious from time to time, as the majority of people will at some point in their lives. This isn’t the same as having a diagnosed anxiety disorder. The same as it’s perfectly normal to temporarily feel depressed in response to something bad happening, this isn’t the same as clinical depression, it’s a natural human emotion.

I don’t want to speculate on whether she does or doesn’t have diagnosed anxiety because it’s none of my business but I just think the term anxiety is thrown around a lot, not just by hinch (although she does do it) but in general.

(hope this rambling makes as much sense as it did in my head 😂🙈)

Reactions: 42
You’re the one that claims to know her, you tell us 🤷🏻‍♀️ Clearly something sent her on a spiral of rapid weight loss 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.