Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dove is owned by Unilever. I bet P&G will have a clause in their Hinch contract that says she is not to go anywhere near rivals products and probably him too. I dont think P&G will be too happy with the Colgate and Dove plugs today!
You bet. In a previous job one of our clients was Coca Cola and it was very strictly specified that when we met any coke employee in person, there is to be no PepsiCo products in sight (like you can’t even have a can of Mountain Dew yourself whilst you are in the same space as a Coke employee) I doubt P&G would be very different

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why does she say, feel free to check ‘em out? As though her permission is needed. Anyone else would say, go & check them out. Silly me, she’s the princess & I’m just a minion. And btw, Zoph, you’re supposed to clearly state that it’s an ad, not put it in a thin stretchy unreadable font that I have to purposely search for. How many times must you be pulled up on this? We know you don’t want your sheeple to realise that everything is either gifted or an ad but start being honest. Nobody likes a freeloading liar. And have a word with Vesty, he doesn’t have the face or voice for ads. Cringing

Reactions: 22
23 pages behind as usual 🙄

just got to say, there’s as much chance of her reading zoellas book as there is of me reading zophs, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know Inch is a beggy twit like his wife but I find his posts more likeable than hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is thishhh utter cretin "crying" over every memory she has of Ronpaymesomeattentionmummaz? I couldn't love my two girls any more if I tried but memories and videos of them make me smile not "cry". Such an attention seeking bint :mad:

All for the gram!
Why do people believe every time she says she cries? 1. She’s a liar. 2 she’s a twit. I don’t believe she has anxiety,cries falls asleep on the sofa with the dog none of it. ITS ALL MADE UP

Reactions: 18
I don’t believe the story about the snooty salesperson for a second. A few months ago my husband took me to harrods and bought me a pair of Louis Vuitton trainers from my birthday, now as it was a surprise I was in a tracksuit and he was in work clothes all dirty and we were treated amazingly by all staff nobody batted an eye.
Apparently Jaymee said she deserved her “Pretty Woman” moment. She was determined to make the narrative fit even though the shop assistant was probably very professional and helpful towards her. Would love for that person to come out and expose her lies 😂

Reactions: 16
Since I’ve spent lockdown looking like the love child of a sloth and a big toe, I just need to get my hands on this new magic potion aka Dove Men Body and Face Wash. Can’t wait to undergo the big transformation like I’m on Stars In Their Eyes. Tonight Matthew, I’m going to be half decent. Shoutout to vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Soph,

got a challenge for you....

Go an entire day without doing an ad or buying something. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think the Dove thing is them
Taking the Piss. I’ll put a tenner on it that he did that then they’re on here watching to see what’s said

Reactions: 18
Beg and Begger are really going for it tonight.

Her with the make up box and him with the Dove set/

He's wanting his own £24k #ads, more like £2.40 per ad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Them roots?! I would not have had a photo shoot with my hair looking like that, she's a "hairdresser", do something about it 🤢
That’s her roots??? I genuinely thought it was a headband 🙄

Beg and Begger are really going for it tonight.

Her with the make up box and him with the Dove set/

He's wanting his own £24k #ads, more like £2.40 per ad.

View attachment 341137
View attachment 341139
View attachment 341140
View attachment 341141
View attachment 341142
I’m glad he thinks he scrubs up half decent. He certainly doesn’t tickle my pickle! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Them roots?! I would not have had a photo shoot with my hair looking like that, she's a "hairdresser", do something about it 🤢
All the photos in thar mag are terrible. Filtered to duck.. she looks orange in one photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry I know this is mean but the roots. Whyyy would you have this hair for a photo shoot?
I feel bad saying it, I've not had my hair or eyebrows done since march, I am a solid 0/10 at the moment but how could you have a photo shoot with hair like that?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually surprised. He always struck me as a “Lynx Africa” kind of guy
He’s always struck me as a stinks of Stella, Benson and Hedges and head and shoulders kinda bloke that believes deodorant is a myth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t quote from the last post. My OH would give a resounding NO if I suggested a quiz with just the 2 of us, most parents (mainly mums 😂😂) two or so weeks before Christmas, have tit loads of stuff to get done & don’t have time to spend an evening quizzing, yet again missing the mark! 🙈

Your battery power is giving me life right now 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cringing at Vesty on the beg 😂 Has Hinchy not topped up his Willy Hill account 🤔 so he's on the beg for some work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.