Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Guyz Lapland did offer us the trip for free because I am important enough for that, but I paid because I can”

Not sure what’s worse, her turning her nose up at a gifted trip or paying for it and wasting more money.
Maybe she should’ve accepted the gifted trip and given it to a family in need perhaps!!

“We paid influencer or not” the fact she called herself an influencer. You’re a bleeping toss pot mate.
I was shocked she actually referenced herself as an “influencer”. She doesn’t usually like that.
She usually wants everyone to believe she is just some soppy slag on insta who shows everyone bits she’s bought because she just laaaaavvvves them

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Yep! If I’m a user of a product and they start handing out freebies to rich people I’m off!

Don’t know about you guys but life winds me up!! Why do the the rich get things for free ? When my dad got a top paying good job he got a company car free petrol included free holidays yet before he got promoted up to the top he got nothing ? Yet when he’s on the top wage he got everything thrown at him! Lapland UK should be ashamed imagine how many family’s they could have made happy this December who really do deserve it . I’m glad she turned the free tickets down so she should and so should ever other influencer the bloody cheek on it !! Boils my blood 😡

Reactions: 15
“We paid the exact same as everyone else”

Thing is Soph when I looked a few weeks ago the prices varied loads 😂 depending on day, time, experiences....so could you please tell me what it cost YOU? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was shocked she actually referenced herself as an “influencer”. She doesn’t usually like that.
She usually wants everyone to believe she is just some soppy slag on insta who shows everyone bits she’s bought because she just laaaaavvvves them
She’s never called herself that before tho 😂 Shes always been Soph the girl next door, and now she’s a self confessed influencer!! Like piss off you melon, can’t influence me to do tit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I absolutely hate influencer culture. Social media really has a lot to answer for these days. People like this lazy bastard are exactly what’s wrong with it. Take take take. Never any give (unless it’s free tit you’ve got no more space for so you either make a hamper for a raffle or have yahoofreeda flog it for you). Then cry wolf when people ask them about something like whether they paid for a trip or an item or call them out onunsafe practices. That’s not trolling, and honestly, if that’s what an influencer believes trolling is, then they are really not stable enough to PUT themselves in the public eye. Money or not, surely health, physical and mental comes before all of that? Not these greedy bastards tho

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Watching that video of Jaymee getting Ronnie out of the cupboard.......that’s the sort of Face and muttering under my breath I’d do at the end of the day when I’ve been stuck with the kids all day, I’m in the kitchen busy making dinner then someone asks me to come do something that my husband could easily do.
To be fair though
WHAT ELSE DOES HE DO
People feeling sorry for him 🤷‍♀️ It’s not like he’s done a 12 hour shift is it
He does duck all except ‘look after’ one small child
No money worries
No restraints on his time
Give me a break

Reactions: 36
So on all the other comments across 3 stories she has the pictures of the heads....this one she doesn’t.....
Jamie’s been sliding into her DMs again then 😂 Sorry but that question was for us Tattlers but remember Soph has read here since 1066 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jamie’s been sliding into her DMs again then 😂 Sorry but that question was for us Tattlers but remember Soph has read here since 1066 🙄
Cannot wait to see her passive aggressive posts in response to her nickname SOPHA 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.