Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hun the postman probably doesn't know because normal children are playing and you should be parenting instead of making him run from the kitchen. My children are 3 and 4 we are always much to busy having a childhood than breaking up chicken and staring out the window for the postman

Reactions: 19
So sometimes people say how hinch does things for tattle and sometimes I think come on guys are we that narcissistic that we think hinch’s life revolves around what we say. But then a few people mentioned about Ronnie not being able to hold the car and low and behold today he’s holding the car. And it was mentioned that the postman can’t possibly come same time every day and oh look hinch addresses that too. So yeah maybe she is obsessed with tattle after all. Also where is the little woody figurine that clearly didn’t fit in that truck?

Reactions: 26
Ok, I actually stood up for her with the whole advent calendar thing at the start of the month. It clearly isn't age appropriate but I did think that the truck on day one and a little car every day in December seemed like quite a good idea, but the fact that he isn't allowed to play with them is just weird. She takes the present out of the advent calendar (obviously, because he's a year old and doesn't know his numbers yet), then Jamie opens the present and gives it to Ronnie who puts it away in the truck and that's it, until they do the whole strange routine again tomorrow morning.
No wonder he doesn't seem that interested in the whole thing. He just looks perplexed.
Probably puts it away because she knows the cars arent age appropriate

Reactions: 4
I wish I could sit at home all day on my sofa doing nothing.
where is Ronnie whilst she’s lounging around all the time?
He’ll either be with his real parent or at his Nan’s. She clearly doesn’t do any mothering beyond what she films in bulk for insta. It’s a sad state of affairs

Reactions: 29
Thishhhhh ishhhh jushhhht the bessssst shhhhhhhhhtraP on guyzzzzzzzz, we laaaahve it!
Whilst she’s stroking it with her Mary Berry hand 😂 Jamie in the background looking worried like he did in that Whitney vid they done 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at that video, I’m going to say it again.
She’s got some sort of mental health condition. She needs to back away from social media. This isn’t going to end well.

Reactions: 31
The least wanted bingo in the world, but I swear to god if she makes a giant homemade sausage roll wreath, I’ll hit her with a copyright claim :cautious: Thats my Boxing Day hangover wreath there, Soph!:ROFLMAO:

511DF2AA-8F10-419C-9AAE-BFD64308D368.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The duck is this all about? She really hasn’t got any content bless her
She's in her own without a doubt, festering on the COUCH AGAIN!

Jimbo Jones had gone to spend his alloted 1 hour a week on his own... Or he's on the shitter and she's gone rogue.

Placing a bingo for those videos being deleted by the end of the day please.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at that video, I’m going to say it again.
She’s got some sort of mental health condition. She needs to back away from social media. This isn’t going to end well.
She looks so unwell 😔 for someone of 30 who has no real life struggles she looks really gaunt and poorly. As much as I don't like her and everything she stands for, I think it's sad that she's clearly not well and the people who apparently love her are letting her carry on. She's made plenty of dollar, she could wind down her Instagram, pare it back to just cleaning until she's fulfilled all her contractual obligations and just live off what she's made already. No more fannying about pretending the dog and kid actually like each other, no more making a twit of herself on telly and radio, no more being called out on dangerous "hacks" etc. She obviously loves the "fame" and lifestyle she has but the cost on her health and her relationship with Ronnie is way too high, she should pack it in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.