Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kay Burley got suspended from her job for 6 months for breaking the rules, hopefully this means they will clamp down more on idiots blatantly flaunting the rules like Sopha and her ilk. Here's hoping anyway 🤞
Probably found some Huggabunchmuffin people (whatever they’re called) wrapping paper saved from the year 1875 when Soph was a child on eBay because Ronnie just laaaaavs everything she did as a child 😂😂😂

“What do you mean Grandma is missing?” 😳
"I told you she had a pacemaker fitted"😕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she think she Royalty giving out photo cards? lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How would Rocky Ronnie have been able to shut himself in that cupboard? How could he have pulled it shut from the inside? I wouldn't put it past her to shut him in herself just so she could film it for content! Would also explain why Vestlife looked pissed off!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The thought of being on the sofa with a duvet and the dog is absolutely minging and more than likely still in those pj's she's spent the whole day in 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
My eyes after reading the hinch rave thread 😖 the words arse lickers come to mind oh and the tree looks as bland as a dogs dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d be so confused if my friend or family member sent me a Christmas card of their dog, kid and dull ass Christmas tree 😂 cute for grandparents yes, not for the whole family and every Tom, Dick and Fanny you know!
I'm not sure I'm on their mailing list 😂...or maybe I am 🤭🤭 How funny if I got one!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is definitely other people in their house tonight. When Ron gets rescued from the cupboard, he and Henry are looking at someone across the room, to the left of Hinch. I’d bet my life on it....you can even see a bit of a shadow in the bottom left corner although it’s possible that Is Hinch. I wonder if the in laws came back with Jamie or if Ma has been there because Soph can’t be left alone? Jamie looks like he’s so over her tit too...wouldn’t be surprised if she put Ronnie in the cupboard for content
Why does fatsomes look like he's having a tit 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Avamay have to get permission to use the Rose Wonderland name & fragrance then?

View attachment 343568
I'm not sure if she will or not. I make my own wax melts and candles for my own use (don't sell or anything, just like experimenting and even using good quality soy you can make them for a fraction of the price of many!). The dupe fragrance oils often become available really quickly, and a quick Google for 'rose wonderland fragrance oil' is showing many of the websites are already stocking it. So unless she actually has a deal with P&G and been given access to actual oils from them, my money is on her buying from the same places many others do.

Again, she may have a licence to use the name, but I'm sure she was using known perfume names for a bit before slightly altering them. There maybe has been more discussion here (than was ever had with Tom Ford) though given the likelihood of Hinch showing them and the name and therefore P&G actually being made aware of them.

Reactions: 7
Their house never looks cosy at night. It always looks like she’s got every light on so it just looks cold and uninviting

Reactions: 31
Their house never looks cosy at night. It always looks like she’s got every light on so it just looks cold and uninviting
I always think this it’s like migraine central! Love just having my tree on at the minute so cosy going to miss it after Christmas just a lamp will do but we all know how much damage she likes to do to the planet electricity bill sky high 🙄

Reactions: 13
Was it the fizzy Bloo stuff??
Yes it was. I used to follow her & bought it to try. Then they brought a pink one out which was absolutely rubbish! Never see her using the Bloo foaming stuff now. Obviously didn’t get paid to use it

Reactions: 5
The thought of being on the sofa with a duvet and the dog is absolutely minging and more than likely still in those pj's she's spent the whole day in 🤢
From her own stories does she not also want us to believe that she has been in those PJs for 2 nights prior to this too? Her self care night before LaplandUK, then last night she had them on removing her make up, and meant to still be sitting in them this evening after cleaning in them all day?

Reactions: 6
So her Xmas cards are Insta pictures? There is nothing special or private about her life. Nothing hidden, no secret pics or private moments. This is literally it, we see it all and it's tit! Poor little Ron.
I make my own. Since you’re such a fab crafter, Sopha, you should give it a try. Oh, but then you won’t be offered a deal with Moonpig, will you?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.