Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah tit jaymmmme those pastry twats have noticed the globes are missing **following day** so guys I had so many questions about my snowglobes, I've Binned give them away because I'm an ungrateful witch and buy tit I don't need so others can't have them I didn't have space. Sorry guys atv 😘
How do you do these words with lines through? It’s hilarious btw. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Meanwhile poo pants dog is in the bloomin bed! Joyous or what? I love my dog but heck - in the actual bed with his drippy willy leaving dog wee everywhere? No thanks !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope shes got some fun child freindly paper for ronnies presents. Its christmas!!
Probably found some Huggabunchmuffin people (whatever they’re called) wrapping paper saved from the year 1875 when Soph was a child on eBay because Ronnie just laaaaavs everything she did as a child 😂😂😂

Shady darling the thought of you bleeping up your job is feckin terrifying knowing what you do 🤣🤣
“What do you mean Grandma is missing?” 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mrs Hinch the liability strikes again. This time ruining a new release by shooting her bolt early 😂
Why the duck do brands want her to work for them? It’s a regular occurrence these duck ups.
If I fucked up this much at work I’d be out on my ear
Think of all the behind the scenes work and costs to get a new product ready for the market. Design,distribution etc all timed for a specific release/promo date (I think this one would be for after Christmas) Then madam airhead cocks it up with a mistimed post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Inch's parents lived abroad and have recently relocated to these shores,they probably still visit a property in Spain so would have to isolate for 14 days on their return each time.I think they probably take covid a lot more seriously than hinch,hence meeting up ouside today.If his sister was there with her 2 children they would have made up the 6 and stuck to the guidelines?
Now Soph,I know you are an important influencer and love your teeny weeny village,so I'm asking you to use your priviledged platform for once and request that your people do the right thing during the lead up to Christmas.Primary schools are closing in Maldon,10-11 yr olds have the virus.
DO THE RIGHT THING AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND STAY THE duck INDOORS please.
Boris has told us it's only for 10 days now-How about it? What do you think 🤷‍♀️
Kay Burley got suspended from her job for 6 months for breaking the rules, hopefully this means they will clamp down more on idiots blatantly flaunting the rules like Sopha and her ilk. Here's hoping anyway 🤞

Reactions: 19
Mum & Dad both got a Christmas card together so that’s the divorce rumours for Ma and Pa dissolved

.....Or did she mean Jamie’s mum and dad.....Oh the rumour mill is churning again!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry now. This is just ridiculous. So Ava May is willing to donate 1 pound out of HER own profit on this nasty smelling rose blubbersome wax melt. But all sopha the lofa is willing to do is read a couple of pre recorded questions for a quiz? How about match the total in profits Sopha who hasn't read here since the big bang. 🙄
I’ve asked if she’s made sure hinch is donating to the charity from her quiz fee before she does this!!! Honestly it’s a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does Avamay have to get permission to use the Rose Wonderland name & fragrance then?

mrshinchhome_2020.12.11_aq7d7c.jpg

Reactions: 3
I’ve asked if she’s made sure hinch is donating to the charity before she does this!!! Honestly it’s a joke
Hinch would want to be donating. Its not enough just to be the face of the quiz. Get out your check book soph. She could have EASILY promoted the shoe box appeal that goes on all over the country. And done it for that specific charity. People fill shoe boxes with toys and clothes, sweets and games etc and send them in for kids who would otherwise have nothing. I am sure LOADS of her hinchers would have taken up that idea. Christmas is a time of giving, and she thinks all she has to give is her face for a charity? Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
That’s just what I was going to say! Don’t let them think it was such a good advert we’re interested
I was also thinking this. Shall we all message them again and say we’re tattle bastards and are not really interested in their products if the Grinch is profiting from it just to make it clear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll bet they fight like cat and dog behind the scenes. Until she cries and he realises to put up and shut up because he knows where the money comes from
I bet they are proper yellers the neighbours could tell some stories 😂 bet she goes manic hysterical!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg @MacMum with the comment about lego hands. I cannot unsee it now 😭 😂 Even the one hand has a hole in it, like the lego figures do to hold a gun or mug. Is his for a jusrol pastry concoction? 🥐

3313DD07-9203-4AB1-8C28-5E0D186E76DD.jpeg

Sopha is right. We are pastry trolls and hand trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Mum & Dad both got a Christmas card together so that’s the divorce rumours for Ma and Pa dissolved

.....Or did she mean Jamie’s mum and dad.....Oh the rumour mill is churning again!!!
I’m going with the latter. I like to think Paputupon managed to escape this madness.

So basically today “cleaning wise” was all the pre-records she had listed on her to do list, including the guest appearance by Polly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly the only thing I’d want to know about this pink stuff toilet cleaner is....can it shift skids after you’ve had the post alcohol/kebab poops?? If it can do that, I’ll buy it in bulk 😂😂 Can Soph do a review that answers that for me? No. But the good news is, I’ll know that she LAAAAAAVS IT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hinch would want to be donating. Its not enough just to be the face of the quiz. Get out your check book soph. She could have EASILY promoted the shoe box appeal that goes on all over the country. And done it for that specific charity. People fill shoe boxes with toys and clothes, sweets and games etc and send them in for kids who would otherwise have nothing. I am sure LOADS of her hinchers would have taken up that idea. Christmas is a time of giving, and she thinks all she has to give is her face for a charity? Pathetic.

Well you’d hope so but I’m not convinced that she will. She could promote all sorts and do so much good but she doesn’t cause she’s far too self centred

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.