Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Lapland in Ascot? My husband was working in Ascot today and he's come back drenched (he's a tree surgeon so outside and ends up working all over) There's no sign of rain in those montages..

Reactions: 8
Has Ron the Don done a Benjamin Button and become a baby? Lying in the pram like a newborn wtf! And with all the name tagged clothing, she may as well put his address on the back. She has no plans to reuse any of his clothing nor give it to charity. They're wasteful in everything they do and how they live.

Reactions: 21
They are so immature! I can’t stand it when grown adults and actual parents live like they’re playing mums and dads or playing house. What adults would actually go to Lapland U.K. and pose on their own like that? How can they both not see it’s weird!!! And wouldn’t u be waking ur kid up saying “look we’re here!” Especially if u paid all that to go. Blows my mind how can they look at their own cringey photos of JUST THE 2 OF THEM and not be embarrassed??!!
especially wearing that hat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would be livid paying hundreds for an experience and the Santa photo has shadows all over my face 😂😂😂 you’d think the staff would be like hey Onslow step back and try and get Ronnie to crack a smile! Anywhere I’ve ever gone for Santa photos they are usually great with the kids and take a few for you to chose from and we by no means have been anywhere as pricy as Lapland

Reactions: 14
Does she really need to show everything she buys? I think it screams show off and look at me...

Nothing like staying humble Soph... 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20201210-213545_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I wonder how much all the tat souvenirs cost. Prob another 200 quid 🤦🏻‍♀️
that lot would’ve cost a fortune. I took my girls to Friends Fest last year and the gift shop was extortionate. We took one look and walked straight out. Much cheaper to buy the Friends merch in B&M! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Next week Ronnie will 1000000% be i. A forward facing pram. Because tattle lives in Sophie’s head rent free!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are so immature! I can’t stand it when grown adults and actual parents live like they’re playing mums and dads or playing house. What adults would actually go to Lapland U.K. and pose on their own like that? How can they both not see it’s weird!!! And wouldn’t u be waking ur kid up saying “look we’re here!” Especially if u paid all that to go. Blows my mind how can they look at their own cringey photos of JUST THE 2 OF THEM and not be embarrassed??!!
yes even if the child had a nap, you wouldn’t take a photo at that point, you’d wait til they woke up to get that picture!! I just don’t get them, at all!!

Reactions: 13
Look at the bags below his eyes. He looks
Like he hasn’t slept for a week. Who took all the photos of them at Lapland. Do you get photographers walking round or do you ask someone to take a picture of your family. Intrigued to know the answer
Definitely think her mum went with them!

Reactions: 15
My friend's husband does this. He's got small feet and always wears shoes about 2 sizes too big.
Thing is, they just look really stupid because he's only about 5'5" anyway so his feet are in proportion.
With the big shoes he looks like Sideshow Bob.
My boyfriend wears size 14 shoes (he’s 6ft 3”) but spent the majority of his life trying to squeeze into shoes that were too small for him because he was embarrassed. It was only after we met that I explained that his love life probably would’ve benefited from him wearing the right size shoes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Look at the bags below his eyes. He looks
Like he hasn’t slept for a week. Who took all the photos of them at Lapland. Do you get photographers walking round or do you ask someone to take a picture of your family. Intrigued to know the answer
No photographers, they’d had to ask someone
Also we went on Tuesday and was told we had to wear our masks for the Santa picture... pissed off that they were allowed to take theirs off!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My boyfriend wears size 14 shoes (he’s 6ft 3”) but spent the majority of his life trying to squeeze into shoes that were too small for him because he was embarrassed. It was only after we met that I explained that his love life probably would’ve benefited from him wearing the right size shoes 🤣🤣
My husband's cousin is a size 16! He's 6'6" though.
Oh, and he has five kids so perhaps there's some truth to the big shoes myth.

• Haha
Now she’s wearing yesterday’s pyjamas?.... didn’t she get gifted at least 4 pairs from Tesco? & she’s always on top of her wash basket? I smell a prerecording 🙊🙊🙊
77ABB120-FF4C-4970-BA5E-2D0967AAD392.png

What’s happened to his tooth ?
I bet Ronnie smacked him too 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Echoing all your comments but oh my god, what the bleeping hell is she wearing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.