Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MND is absolutely horrible disease. I’m so sorry. I’ve lost a family member to that too and watching them at the end is something I’ll never forget for the wrong reasons. My heart goes out to you on your dad’s birthday 💖
It really is isn't it.
So fast too, he died within 4 months
He had already lost his voice by the time he got diagnosed. Theres alot I haven't dealt with mentally so my body gets so sick before I realise its all down to my head.

I'm so sorry to hear you've lost a warrior to MND too.
Its so cruel and Rob burrows is so young and brave with a Young family,it breaks my heart
Big virtual tattle pastry hug too you ❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
You've got to have serious bionic hearing to hear two people talking about you in the next aisle in a supermarket!!?
Wearing masks, during a pandemic, 2 meters apart.. People just don't stop and chat in supermarkets anymore. She must have been in the bullshit aisle when she heard it.

So desperate for validation :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Like most of you I don't believe her either. But, if it did happen, so what if she was eaves dropping, she could have introduced herself properly, after all they're probably funding her by buying her products!.

Those dark circles under her eyes are massive!👀
It’s the gaunt collarbone - 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha at today’s episode of things that didn’t happen!!

If it did happen you would of started hello to the ladies in the co op sorry I WAS listening in not make up a total load of bollocks that contradicts itself and like duck would she be out the house alone 😂

So Jamie has just got in but wasn’t she having her manic laughing attack about her co-op story up in Ronnie’s room and ronnie was no where to be seen. I understand we were looking at her face but let’s face it most kids would be climbing on you or making some kind of noise. Also we know she can’t be home alone with Ronnie so I’m assuming mad ma barker is there.
Mine video called a school friend whilst climbing on me earlier whilst I tried to Asnwer a quick text thank for she didn’t answer but seeing my own washed out face on screen scares me to death 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her emaciation is worrying me and I don't even like her. I would ask SS, as her so called friend.... have a word with Mr Inch. No doubt would get blocked so I will keep my nose out. Soph, to use your best lines-
I'm not gonna lie, to be honest with you blah blah...YOU are in a very bad way physically and mentally.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wearing masks, during a pandemic, 2 meters apart.. People just don't stop and chat in supermarkets anymore. She must have been in the bullshit aisle when she heard it.
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Does she have supersonic sonar hearing or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have a photo/screenshot of “from mummy and Jamie” pleaseeeee? I missed it lol 😂

Reactions: 2
767E02E9-D3BA-44B8-B3B9-A18008FC7BE5.png
Not sure if someone has already posted this but considering she insists she hasn’t been on tattle in over a year. It’s funny how a day or so ago someone on here said she should do a hamper or something of cleaning products... and low and behold she does this today 😂

Reactions: 12
I can’t say anything, I’m 53 & wear Converse. Not to be trendy, but they’re actually the most comfortable thing for me to wear with my arthritis 🤣
Converse are different they’ve been around for years. They are like those timeless shoes that every generation wears. Plus I bet you rock them 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I missed this. I've seen a load of comments about it recently. I really cannot believe she did that. That in itself says everything it needs to. 😬
I honestly think this is what gave her the “panic attack” if she did have one that she talks about in her book. I was here for that spot and honestly, all of us were like, why would you say that? But she said that somewhere on the internet someone had said “fat Soph’s coming home!” Or some tit like that.

Firstly, no one on here has ever called her fat. The concerns about her appearance is from her loosing weight, not gaining it.

Secondly, why would anyone make a reference to football song generally associated with football tournaments that happen in the summer?!

I think she’s combined something she may have been called when she was younger (pre teenager would have been Euro 96 or the World Cup in 1998 was around when that song was released - please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) but massively put on to us to make us seem like witches for pointing that out.

Or it’s just like the Co-op story, Katie the nurse and paying for that persons shopping...today on things that just didn’t happen...

Reactions: 20
Also if she gets out the car to have a picture with a fan when she’s having a cry in the car, then why would she not walk past these ladies and give them a little nod. I would say give a smile with her eyes, coz you know wearing a mask that’s how we have to smile these days, but she’s got so much Botox and filler in her face you literally couldn’t distinguish any facial expression she’s tries to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please can I call Bingo of a fake message from one of the Co-op ladies that she’s going to send herself saying some bollocks like “omg hun, it was me, I can’t believe you were in the co-op. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A washing machine 😡😡😡😡 this boils my blood
Where are his building blocks? Where are his Fisher price piggy bank or shape finder toys or little people toys? That he will actually learn a bit from and learn how to play
Play is so so important for babies and toddlers

Reactions: 22
I dip in and out of these threads because they move too quick for me to keep up with. I’m sure it’s been mentioned a million times before but especially with the year the whole world has had you’d think she would use her platform for a bit of good coming upto Christmas. A competition to win cleaning products for her obsessed hinch army, or a day where she devotes her stories to small struggling businesses, because as much as I can’t stand her she does make a difference to businesses she promotes i.e Ava May aromas.

The give away could be something as simple as a box of cleaning stuff that she already has so she doesn’t even have to spend her own money the scabby witch or even a £50 voucher for home bargains or Tesco or something. Something so small but that would help out families who are struggling at this time of year.

Suppose she has done her bit, remember during lockdown she drew pictures to send off to the care homes 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is an absolute creature and how more of her deluded army don’t see through her, I honestly don’t know! She does nothing to benefit anyone only herself the trout.
#ROOTS........🙈🤣🤣🤣
Contouring 😂😂

Reactions: 2
The reason I believe all these 'fan' things are fake is that you never see anyone say it was them without it coming through her. No one on insta or one of the facebook groups creaming their knickers over it being them which would likely happen, as I don't think anyone but an obsessed fan would click who she was in real life.

Reactions: 17
So this hole was having 'a weekend off' all the celebs shared their lapland visit and this twit thinks she's too famous to show it because it was gifted and she knows people would be livid about it, or is she full knowing she is struggling like duck for content so savi g her lapland stuff for later either way Sophie you absolute bellend we know and we all know and I will be sure to out your lapland visit before you get a chance to.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s unwell. She looks exhausted and she’s spending a lot of time on the sofa. She’s used to do a hell of a lot more. Now she will clean maybe one thing and that’s it. But now most of her stories are shot from that spot on the sofa everyday. She’s clearly not eating as she’s lost weight. How her Hinchers can’t this I don’t know.
I can say this from experience, when I was at my worst I was living off milkshakes and an apple a day and I was like this. Slobbing round the house or sleeping when I wasn't working because I had no energy for anything else. I overheard my dad one day talking to someone who asked how I'd lost weight. He said "all she does is sleep, it's been awful to see". I was still at the stage where I hadn't come to terms with the fact I had a problem and I couldn't believe other people had noticed. But my family and now husband helped me. They would never have allowed me to carry on like Hinch. I know we don't know for sure if she has an ED, but she does not look healthy, she looks very frail and unwell. I might not like her, but I wouldn't wish an eating disorder on my worst enemy. It's so exhausting, both mentally and physically.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ron and that dog are her sole content lately.
They are like performing puppets.
It might be cute to film your child putting his dad's shoes away etc but the gram does not have to see it all.
These moments are for family, Put the phone down ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.