Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhh few things this morning:

1. Why can't she just tell us where she's going without making a big song and dance about it? We all know where she's off. 👀
2. That seatbelt harness on the car seat was wayyy too loose for my liking 🤷🏼‍♀️
3. The thumbbbbbb 😤

Atv.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ughhh few things this morning:

1. Why can't she just tell us where she's going without making a big song and dance about it? We all know where she's off. 👀
2. That seatbelt harness on the car seat was wayyy too loose for my liking 🤷🏼‍♀️
3. The thumbbbbbb 😤

Atv.
Came on to say the same thing about the car seat belt, why would you not tighten those straps

Reactions: 12
Definitely off to Lapland ‘today’ - otherwise known as more pre-records as all the Z listers were there over the weekend. 🤮

Reactions: 19
I'm not sure if anyone has said this or not.
But I am so, so, soooo sick of how much food she's wasting with this stupid Elf.
Chocolate drops, Oreos, marshmallows and pringles. It's only the 10th.

Reactions: 26
Just a couple of things. That outfit you’ve put the kid in is bleeping disgusting. Get the kid’s hair cut! The dog nearly had your hand off. Oh and also

J’ADORE L’ORANGE!!!! Foundation much Hun?!
CFD9F206-145E-44EA-8143-6B55CF8773A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just a couple of things. That outfit you’ve put the kid in is bleeping disgusting. Get the kid’s hair cut! The dog nearly had your hand off. Oh and also

J’ADORE L’ORANGE!!!! Foundation much Hun?!
View attachment 341477
How much makeup??? I’m convinced she went at the weekend and that amount of slap means she’s hoping to be papped so she’s camera ready. We know that Thurs is cleaner day so it’s her day off to edit and faff about recording more tit for the next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly. My child is a carer for me and he barely leaves the house. He'd absolutely love to do something like this because he has no life at all, just looking after me all the time. Makes me feel like a tit person - I wasn't disabled when I had him. We didn't ask for this awful life.

We get no support. He gets no respite. And the rich families that don't need this stuff get everything on a plate. It's so sad.
Is your son registered as a young carer? There is often support out there, it's just a case of finding it! If you can message me please do!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's December. Why is her baby in a damn tshirt with no coat?
In fairness you’re not meant to put them in the car seat wearing a coat as it reduces the efficacy of the straps. So probs no point fighting him into a coat at the door only to remove it at the car 6ft away.

Reactions: 25
Came on to say the same thing about the car seat belt, why would you not tighten those straps

I know 🤷🏼‍♀️ I check my boys are adjusted everytime he gets in the car seat, depending on what he's wearing. That's just me though but that's definitely rang alarm bells with me. Ugh.

Also I'm so frustrated seeing her brag about a magical day they're having.... Most people in this country have had the worst year of their lives and would do anything just to put food on the table this Xmas so it's annoying when she doesn't appreciate it acknowledge how lucky and Fortunate she is.

I speak from expirence, my partner lost his job due to covid back in April and only just couple months ago did he have a new job (thank god). We're just thankful to be able spend money on Xmas for our little boy and have food on the table and thankfully for us it came at the right time but the dream of going to Lapland is just that this Xmas, a dream. Sorry for my rant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good grief, she's been tangoed this morning!! I bet it's the Christmas photoshoot that was mentioned on her list

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s already been posted but I think it warrants reposting - hell fire Sophie have you got enough make up on?!?!? If this is her daytime look wtf does she wear on a night out?
52E75A41-91FA-4DAB-A194-A6D2923E3B17.jpeg

Also pretty sure Ronnie’s outfit was gifted as the whole Solomon clan were wearing the same outfits in their Christmas grid post (even her teenager son, Zachary Believes apparently 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m confused, where has it been said that she’s going on a gifted visit to Lapland U.K.? Where did that flower company say their trip was gifted?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.