Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do Ronnie's clothes always look so ill fitting? His baby grows are always hanging off his feet like the legs are too long 🙄

Reactions: 6
not been on here since 2019 suddenly letting him play with the cars 😂 😂
Since she's not been on here maybe she can put them away again since those small wheels are a choking hazard.... 🤔

What a pointless waste of a free ticket to Lapland. Would have been nice to open these tickets up to families like the one with the ill mother mentioned earlier in the thread, also what is the point of risking your whole family's health for the sake of a trip to Santa when your kid doesn't have the foggiest what is going on and is more interested in the chest of drawers?

I wasn't aware of some of the crafting disasters in the poll, that sensory board was especially painful 🤣

Reactions: 8
duck off with your stupid inspirational posts Sophie. You have no clue what people are going through. She’s so pathetic that she has to repeat these mantras just to stick some chemicals down her loo and make some egg on toast. There’s a pandemic on dear. People’s livelihoods are being destroyed. The government are bleeping us over with a no deal brexit for no purposes other than making themselves richer by asset stripping struggling businesses and shorting the pound then squirreling the spoils away in offshore accounts to avoid the EUs new tax laws. Just duck off sophie.
THIS. She’s a chuffin cleaning Instagram millionaire without a real worry in her life, she needs to stop patronising people who have real struggles.

Reactions: 4
Good job she has that advent calender in her stories otherwise I would think it was ground hog day.. That stupid music is up there now with 2 man team, makes me want to go all Michael Douglas in falling down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can’t she go to the Garden Centre to meet his parents? He has to suffer her mug mother constantly but she can’t take time from her “busy” schedule to make an effort with his family! Such a selfish witch

Reactions: 42
So Jamie has taken Ron Ron to see his parents but she can't be arsed to go with them. Yet when Soph wants to see Ma and Pa Barker, Vesty has to tag along.
Yep typical self absorbed Soph

Reactions: 37
Why do Ronnie's clothes always look so ill fitting? His baby grows are always hanging off his feet like the legs are too long 🙄
I'd hazard a guess that she's moved him up to 18-24 months because that's how old he is how and hasn't though about the practical aspects for poor RonRon. Kids have this strange habit of not necessarily being the age stated on the clothes....We put our little one in to 18-24 pjs instead of baby grows (no feet) as her 12-18 baby grows her too short but 18-24 posed a trip hazard because her feet are tiny in comparison to the rest of her.

In short, an element of common sense needed to be applied here and it's not something she's been blessed with an abundance of. 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
These people really are idiots.

He’s a bleeping dog. He gives no shits about Santa. Full of squealing kids, other animals, loud music, busy crowds. Yes what every dog needs. 😏
These people are a different breed!!! It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
Jamie’s taken Ronneh out on his own. Things must be tense in the house. Hinch is clearly still sulking over yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she does her Lapland Q&A as promised she should really be honest and say yes I laaaaaved it guyzz but it’s not really suitable for kids Ronnies age.
All her sheep are going to be desperately trying to book and take their babies only to realise it’s not at all how she’s made it out to be!!! Luckily it’s fully booked but you can guarantee it will be full of mad hinchers next year!

Reactions: 12
Why can’t she go to the Garden Centre to meet his parents? He has to suffer her mug mother constantly but she can’t take time from her “busy” schedule to make an effort with his family! Such a selfish witch
Perhaps they see what we see and don’t like the skanky cow 😁

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.