Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is he wrapped up and led back like an oversized newborn x

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

On the 5th day of Christmas Hinch gave to me.... Johnny Vegas begs to Dove for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yea I know a few accounts, True Muslims know better than to idolise someone like her there are Muslims and cultural Muslims this is a cultural one and what is hilarious is the person used the InnShaaAllah in the wrong way and even assumed Sophie knows what ot even means this is fuckery od the highest order even as a Muslim they're clueless it seems and its the most basic thing a 3 year old Muslim knows is this word, InnshaaAllah means if God Wills it this person is using past tense, Hope you HAD a good day InnshaaAllah (even misspelled the transliteration) So yea Religious type . . Not very
Maybe theyā€™re also a tattler as it clearly thought they meant ā€˜inchā€™ & predictive changed it from itā€™s correct spelling to also make a religious tattle pun (hope this doesnā€™t offend) šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 1
ok I enjoy this thread but itā€™s a little bit too much Ronnie canā€™t do this BUT my 3 and a half month old can speak Portuguese šŸ™„

every baby develops differently and all that
I think and itā€™s just my take on it, that most people thought she would be very child focused, filming herself ā€˜doingā€™ stuff with ronalonadingdong really being a hands on mother

You never see her reading to him, explaining things or even really interacting with him itā€™s just stuff with stupid music

Now I might be wrong she might be doing baby genius stuff with him on the quiet
I think the comments come from why isnā€™t she talking to him to extend his vocabulary or really engaging with him not sat on the sofa shouting ā€œtell Alexa Ronā€

Personally, Iā€™m not interested if heā€™s quoting the dictionary or just babbling till heā€™s four my second child didnā€™t speak till he was 3

This is a forum where people just muse about stuff or comment generally on things itā€™s like speaking to your mates about instagrammers and about her and I suppose youā€™d say ā€œ he isnā€™t talking much whatā€™s going onā€ or stuff like that
I donā€™t think anyone means anything horrible about him itā€™s just curiosity

No one goes on her thread and says stuff about him this is a place where people should be able to talk about certain stuff

And unless she comes on here and reads it which she hasnā€™t since 2019 then šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

People think tattle is mean blimey they donā€™t want to go on Twitter there really are some terrible things said on there

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: on the 5th day of Christmas Hinch gave to me a sneaky peek of long lost Polly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A33E3080-1B07-4FC1-8F27-9B7FFA6FB677.png

over 450 weirdos saying how amazing these pair are and how they all want to be their friends. Total arselickers!
And to me it doesnā€™t look like the look of love in her eyes. Looks like heā€™s let one rip and sheā€™s looking at him like ā€˜really jaymeh???ā€™ šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Polly is alive. Thank God
She's done a lot of cleaning.
Why is she using elbow grease for wiping the counter tops?

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
On the 5th day of Christmas Grinch gave to me, a f*cked up hat and a glimpse of old Polly.

Reactions: 9
I can tell you exactly what today is all about....

Lapland wasnā€™t perfect. It wasnā€™t all scripted and in control. Ronnie didnā€™t perform for her and didnā€™t act the perfect child (heā€™s a toddler) probably cold tired and fed up so kicked off a bit!! She had enough... she felt under appreciated and saw him as ungrateful do has demanded a day to herself and told Jamie to go out to give her a ā€œDay offā€

Weā€™ve all been there but thatā€™s mum life thatā€™s toddlers! Lifeā€™s not picture perfect!!!!!!!!

I am however surprised weā€™ve not yet had gushing stories about how much she misses him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.