Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who exactly is her elf on the shelf for? We never see Ronnie enjoying it, (because he’s too young to understand obvs) but then, why if she doing it? Is it content?

Reactions: 20
"I promise to tell you all about the mop slippers one day" They're a pair of slippers.. what more could she actually have to say?! Its not like she designed/invented them herself is it? Can just imagine poor Ronnie being sat down whilst she screeches "I USED TO BE 'INSTA FAMOUS'" At him.
Whilst sat in the attic going through her weaning scrap books with him. Telling him how much he loved lapland when all he could see was mummaz face and the hood of his pram!! How every christmas they walked 1ft from the front door to the post box to post a tea bag stained letter (that mummaz wrote) to father christmas. Then she will have to tell him he had a brother who unfortunately passed away whilst he was young, pulls out pictures and it's a bloody dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whilst sat in the attic going through her weaning scrap books with him. Telling him how much he loved lapland when all he could see was mummaz face and the hood of his pram!! How every christmas they walked 1ft from the front door to the post box to post a tea bag stained letter (that mummaz wrote) to father christmas. Then she will have to tell him he had a brother who unfortunately passed away whilst he was young, pulls out pictures and it's a bloody dog!!
I reckon she’ll carry on those scrapbooks until he’s married. Then Ronnie’s new wife (or husband) will have to carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t stop laughing guyz 😂😂 the elf looks like he has a stiffy 😂😂 most fun I’ve had in weeks 😂😂 she’s a better comedian than Michael McIntyre 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s pretended that someone has asked about her outfit so that she has a reason to tag PLT, get their attention and hopefully get to work with them. She used to do the same with Tesco til she got her way and she does it with so many other brands she’s desperate for. Makes me sick 😷
I want to congratulate whoever works in the marketing department of astonish, because to my knowledge she hasn’t yet been paid to advertise them?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A bleeping day off!?! What exactly has she done this week to warrant a day off?!?
It’s what the nusty Pastry Trolls have done. She has too many threads to catch up on to have time to record original and exciting content.

Plus she needs some time to scour Pinterest and FB for ideas for that bloody EOTS. Bet she regrets starting that now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Title suggestion
On the 5th day of Xmas hinch gave to me elf with stiffy bigger than jamieeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Just watching her stories from yesterday. Ronnie doesn’t even unwrap his own car and Henry eats up his treats. That poor poor kid 😟 is he allowed to do anything?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s just so wrong IMO. Also in society you cannot like everyone. Before social media if you didn’t agree with someone you either discussed it like adults or just ignored people. But you never actively sought out validation from every person in the universe. If you had photographs from a holiday you may show to close friends, but not to half the town you lived in. We are now in an oversharing hell hole. I don’t care if your paint is grey, if your bedcovers came from Dunelm or if your kids ate spaghetti for tea. I’m guilty of it tho. But this new breed of influenzas cannot take any criticism, literally share when they’ve had a tit and pimp out their children as money makers
Sorry got all rambling there. But I do worry where all this is going. Especially with regards to the children 😞
The influencer's moto 'be kind, be nice, but turn a blind eye whilst watching me, thank you, hope you're ok, now swipe up!'

Just watching her stories from yesterday. Ronnie doesn’t even unwrap his own car and Henry eats up his treats. That poor poor kid 😟 is he allowed to do anything?
[/QUOTEi noticed too, Rondong hands her the wrapped car, not because he wants help but because it's conditioned behaviour, he is a very unsure child and obviously a puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn’t take her day off when Jamie was with his family in the week? No? Selfish witch. Bet today is off so she can have all HER family around

Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20201213-084502.png

Front row L-R
1. Stacey laughing at every thing going cos she can't cope
2. Fredayahoo livid at Botox suggestions
3. Ronnie has locked himself in cupboard and looking to main care giver
4. Incherella fuming as per usual as lost his pocket money at willy hill
Back row L-R:
5. Henry giving side eye
6. Tracey, light deprived, dazed and confused as recently set free from loft captivity
7. Fish, dead, flushed RIP
8. Hinch loving life, chuffed to pieces at the life she has created for herself but it came from nowhere
And the elf is tattle cos we are all knobs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Wonder if she’s going to say that they went out today, I think there was a few places other than Lapland on the Hinchlist. This is Maldonia’s weather today & ours on the south coast too, so if she posts good weather then it’s deffo a pre-record. Or maybe she’s having she’s having a well deserved sofa day 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she’s going to say that they went out today, I think there was a few places other than Lapland on the Hinchlist. This is Maldonia’s weather today & ours on the south coast too, so if she posts good weather then it’s deffo a pre-record. Or maybe she’s having she’s having a well deserved sofa day 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I second that along the south coast it is absolutely rancid!
I bet SOPHAS doing what she does best today after her hard week of work.... sitting On the sofa being over familiar with the dog 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.