Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ron's nappy is fucken swinging when he runs to the window with hen to watch the post man it must weigh a ton on him
Oh my gosh you can see it’s sodding wet. Why would she not change him as soon as he wakes up? She’s has a life time supply of nappies it’s not like she’s short on them.

Reactions: 20
Oh my gosh you can see it’s sodding wet. Why would she not change him as soon as he wakes up? She’s has a life time supply of nappies it’s not like she’s short on them.
I can tell you exactly why. It requires effort!! He doesn’t like it therefore she lets him have his way and run around in a wet nappy. His bum must be red raw from nappy rash all that juice he drinks and being sat in it for hours!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion: On the 4th day of Christmas the Grinchy gave to me, a bottle of gaviscon to wash down all the JusRol pastry! 🥐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's odd isn't it, especially when she's clearly happy uploading stories where she's full face on, singing along to a boy band and sitting in Ronnie's room wittering on about women in the co-op talking about her :unsure:
Only because she would already have applied a filter!

Reactions: 7
I can’t really articulate it other than to say their family life is just weird. Having your child run round in what clearly looks like a nappy he’s slept in and you haven’t changed despite him having two parents at home and free supplies...the OTT production over opening advent calendars every day...sitting on the sofa to eat with Ronnie’s highchair plonked in the middle of nowhere when they have a dining room table. Except that’s set and never used for its actual purpose. Recording a dog running down the hall every day. Making odd pastry concoctions that she clearly doesn’t eat. Cupboards full of spaghetti hoops and no real food in the fridge either.
I get that she wants to create posts for Insta but, even so, her family life comes as so dysfunctional and certainly not aspirational in any way.
I know, so strange to live like this. Like many other “influencers”

Reactions: 8
It’s the way she won’t ever show her face in these “candid moments”. Every sofa collapse, dog embrace, awkward Ronnie hold and now “brekkie picnic” (on a blanket made by the same company SS was advertising this morning) is her face hidden.
Is she really that dog rough without make up on that she has to hide herself like that? I mean I don’t even own any make up so I know I’m the wrong person to have an opinion here....
I think from further back you can see even more so how unwell and skinny she is 😔 so so always slumped or hiding her face.

Reactions: 10
I can’t really articulate it other than to say their family life is just weird. Having your child run round in what clearly looks like a nappy he’s slept in and you haven’t changed despite him having two parents at home and free supplies...the OTT production over opening advent calendars every day...sitting on the sofa to eat with Ronnie’s highchair plonked in the middle of nowhere when they have a dining room table. Except that’s set and never used for its actual purpose. Recording a dog running down the hall every day. Making odd pastry concoctions that she clearly doesn’t eat. Cupboards full of spaghetti hoops and no real food in the fridge either.
I get that she wants to create posts for Insta but, even so, her family life comes as so dysfunctional and certainly not aspirational in any way.
When you list it all down together it comes across as completely bonkers!

Reactions: 16
Maybe she could show what #gifted Pampers Ron uses... oh wait that would take effort and to actually ‘work’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Ron's nappy is fucken swinging when he runs to the window with hen to watch the post man it must weigh a ton on him
She has to wait for Fredabarkeryahoo.com to get round to help her change it and probably change Sophs aswell as remember shes just learning guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“her own juices” Whenever you say that I just think of those forensic science programmes where they find a dead body after a month and they’ve stewed a bit and left some leakage on the sofa/bed 😂
But if useless info for ya, in the game we call it “purging” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Her posts lately are all just adverts and pre recorded tripe, with the occasional story where she looks as though she's losing her mind. She is definitely no longer a cleaning account and if she's just laid about on the sofa all day, barely being able to eat a half slice of toast, Jamie, the one who knows her so well, who understands and takes care of her, needs to open his eyes and get her some professional help. She's only 30 years old and should be full of life yet she barely seems to be functional at present!
Totally agree. She is losing it. She cant even face cooking (who can blame her with the rubbish she serves up)
Pre records, rambles, lies, manic/erratic behaviour. Next thing you know she will be on This Morning doing a Kerry Katona (for those of you who remember that, shocking)
I am still not convinced its not all an act and if it is then that's a very low thing to do.
Time will tell I guess

• Haha
Just catching up with her stories, she can go duck herself with her motivational speeches this morning, I don't really feel like I've got this. Found a mouse in our house last week that our landlord did tit all about so got a pest control company in yesterday off our own back, massive structural problems causing mice to get in because when the house was decorated there was massive holes created in walls that have been hidden so the only solution is for landlord to get a builder in, been waiting since August for a Slater to look at a leaky roof and the leaky window is just the house settling in(house is about 50 years old) so nothings being done about that so now having to look at this time of year for somewhere else to live because to add to all this I'm due in two weeks and not a chance I'm bringing my son home to live in a house with mice and leaks. But sure Hinch, your daily motivational speeches will solve it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Forgetting what instagram were logged into ay zoph video from you your selfie prospective but on old lordlazys instagram

I'm added this for the catch-up ty
She so loves her self

• Sick
Bit weird how she subconsciously shows physical affection to the dog than her child who's sitting right next to her. Unless I'm the only mum who's always got a gentle hand on their kid either stroking their back or hair?
Is it just me who can’t sit on the floor without my children wanting to sit on me?or be at least physically hanging off me.

Reactions: 32
Is it just me who can’t sit on the floor without my children wanting to sit on me?or be at least physically hanging off me.
I don’t have kids and even I can see the way they were sitting next to each other in that video was weird. Even as an uncle the kids would have been hanging around my neck. You can see there is no bond whatsoever there between them

Reactions: 37
Did her writing the santa letter annoy anyone else. Her writing was paused and slow, like how she speaks.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.