Mrs Hinch #289 On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me reindeers rescued from a sanctuary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just choked on my smoothie, she’s only gone and filled the bloody washing machine, also took my blood pressure because I just went all faint and dizzy in a state of absolute shock! (Im fine!) Sopha I’m so happy you’re listening to my laundry lessons I post on here just for you I’m touched even tho you ain’t read here since the summer of ‘69🥺🥺🥺
441A98EE-21D2-4348-A6CA-F8774948327E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Question time please.

What do you call a store that sells alcohol and lottery tickets with maybe drink mixes but just that?

This American who is just learning guyzzzzzzzzz doesn’t want to go to Tattle jail for using her local term again because not a nice word across the pond. 😭
Off-licence?

Reactions: 4
The Range Ig post "Sophie has kindly made up this Christmas Hamper" It's not out of the goodness of her heart though is it, it's all for promoting her book/products. What's being kind got to do with that? She's hardly out there slaving away is she? Today's cleaning involved putting a wash load on and cleaning the highchair. Cleaning influencer my a**e. She'll need a sit down again after that, she must be exhausted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha she'll be fuming when she snoops here!!! Oh I totally forgot, she's not read Tattle since 2019 has she.......
The hole she's digging herself in to is getting bigger and bigger by the day. I'm pretty sure she will be working with them because how did she get hold of the toilet cleaner in the first place if it's not been released yet?

Reactions: 12
Question time please.

What do you call a store that sells alcohol and lottery tickets with maybe drink mixes but just that?

This American who is just learning guyzzzzzzzzz doesn’t want to go to Tattle jail for using her local term again because not a nice word across the pond. 😭
Corner shop or off licence. I’m really curious what the word you are referring to is, can you point me in the right direction as to what to google please 🤣

Reactions: 5
I remember when my daughter was about 3, we always did some presents from Father Christmas and some from us. She was really switched on so I bought different wrapping paper and tags so I didn't have to deal with "why does Father Christmas have the same paper as us?" queries on Christmas morning 😂😂
I always do that too. And Santa’s gifts are always in red paper. 😁

I have a battery powered garland with lights on. You can put it on a timer and I forgot we must of done it last year. When they came on automatically my son was in absolute awe! We told him it was our elf doing magic. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she managed to get Alpen on the floor? Why not just say breakfast or muesli. Oh hang on, probably wants a ton of it gifted from them, that's why. Yeh beggy, another set up, we see you. 👀

Reactions: 15
Corner shop or off licence. I’m really curious what the word you are referring to is, can you point me in the right direction as to what to google please 🤣

The original post is here. Americans shorten the BIB word, which in the UK is racist.

Thank you so much. I know there are big dialect differences and try to use British ones if possible but sometimes it’s the American one that springs to mind first and i try to use something that is more common in conjunction.

In my area (New England) it can be called a liquor store or a package store which is commonly shortened to something that isn’t nice/has been used racist slang for the UK. 😕

Off-license is a good one! Will tell the husband I need to go to the off-license versus the other thing to get more Marsala and very dry sherry for our Christmas treats.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember when my daughter was about 3, we always did some presents from Father Christmas and some from us. She was really switched on so I bought different wrapping paper and tags so I didn't have to deal with "why does Father Christmas have the same paper as us?" queries on Christmas morning 😂😂
Exactly! I know he’s not there yet but for me, I did it before they were old enough to realise & that way it was habit. Same with the ‘snowy’ footprints & mince pie & whiskey. Ex-husband was Scottish so it had to be whiskey, it was rum when I was growing up. But it’s those little things, isn’t it? Though by the look on Robbie’s face, he’s over it already. I’ve never seen a child so unexcited about Christmas. I know he’s young but they usually pick up from those around them that something fun & exciting is going on. Poor kid

Reactions: 8
That hat and scarf are hideous 🤢 makes me think she wore it to advertise in hope for a collab with PLT 🤦🏽‍♀️
Am still surprised she didn’t go full out Christmas Elf for Lapland (why is my idiot phone suggesting lap dance? 😂) but on a think why do that when you can stand out even more AND go on the beg ar the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s what I said! The dog wags it’s tail and she showed him barking the other morning when it was ‘the postman’ ( who know if it was or not- too many lies to know what to believe)
Dogs do bark at postmen, knocks on the door- they don’t usually run to the window and wag their tail at the same time every day! Ridiculous!
Plus the fact that at this time of year there is no way the postman comes (a) that early and (b) at the same time each day. Our comes anytime from 10.00am to 4.00pm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I've just watched Hinches story for the first time in a while as she just grates on me so much!! It's the bit where she's washing her wax burners as she "really wanted to get it done today". I'm sorry, but what busy mother wakes up on a morning and thinks right, I really want to wash my wax burners today, top priority!?!" I have 2 kids and my priority for most days is getting them fed, dressed and entertained while maybe doing a bit of washing and hoovering. Relatable my arse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her house must smell lush now she's put on that Rose Wonderland wax melt. Comined with her washing.

As her sheep already do it, they can pour RW softener into the melter to save money now. Bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell is this acceptable? Surely the ASA would have something to say by now?? No?!
I didn’t even see this until you pointed it out, I just assumed she hadn’t even mentioned it was an ad!
Until you pointed it out, I genuinely didn’t see it. I was going to write a post asking shouldn’t it have said AD? You stopped me making an idiot of myself, thank you. I know my sight’s not the greatest bug I don’t understand why these posts are not clearly labelled AD. I’ve seen on other people where you can only see #ad if you click & expand the caption. How is any of this legal?
I was exactly the same! It blends in with the post, she has actively picked these colours for this reason. I swear she spends more time trying to deceive her followers like this than actually cleaning...

Reactions: 17
I didn’t even see this until you pointed it out, I just assumed she hadn’t even mentioned it was an ad!

I was exactly the same! It blends in with the post, she has actively picked these colours for this reason. I swear she spends more time trying to deceive her followers like this than actually cleaning...
Yep!! She’s sat down and strategically chosen the font and the white background for it to blend with the post. Cow cow cow

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.