Mrs Hinch #287 On the 3rd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - I’m thank you on ITV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on B&M grid this morning.

There are some beautiful, unselfish, thoughtful, generous people in this world..... and then there are people like the Hinchliffes, who take, take, take and give nothing back (apart from some of their FREE stash of cleaning products!)

This got me in the feels 😭 how selfless of him ❤

Reactions: 16
I’m so Winslet to the pace of these threads so sorry for a question from a bit ago. What’s the purpose of the makeup recycling? We have weekly council recycling collections for all plastics. Presumably they do something different with the make up containers?
I'm not sure of the ins and outs of the makeup scheme, but I'm assuming a lot of it is potentially put into plastics that most local authorities don't recycle if they need a terracycle plan for it (seems be the case for other products- like the Ella pouches, crisp packets, pringles tubes, spray bottle tops, etc.). They are either plastics that are not recycled by LAs, or the packaging is complicated and contains a mix of plastics difficult for the consumer to break down into different parts (as should be the case for kerbside collections). I wonder if they accept 'dirty' plastics as well as there are some products I use that I would not be able to separate to wash out either (thick cover up products - nightmare stuff!).

Just googled it as I'm nosey

Interested to see Garnier have one too which helps deal with the rubbish from sheet masks! Obviously not part of the contract or a separate payment to promote that though!

Thankfully they seem to accept 'all brands' in the make up and skincare ones.
(There is also a Babybel and Ferrero Rocher wrapper scheme!)

On a separate note, who wants fresh strawberries in December? Even imports are tasteless just now!

Reactions: 9
How can you slag off poor Denise Sofa, she has had to drag her carcass onto the floor then back onto the couch and then use her claw to scroll back through her phone for old content to post. Sounds exhausting, put your feet up Zoph you poor little love and don't be overdoing it

View attachment 340547
Do we think she even bothers going outside for a fag anymore? Or has she given that up and just cracks a window and pops on an extra wax melt?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Like everyone has said, she only did this because it was mentioned her, and to advertise ther blanket.

I bet that bite of the toast came straight back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw this on B&M grid this morning.

There are some beautiful, unselfish, thoughtful, generous people in this world..... and then there are people like the Hinchliffes, who take, take, take and give nothing back (apart from some of their FREE stash of cleaning products!)
That's awesome. What an incredible human being.

Reactions: 8
Do we think she even bothers going outside for a fag anymore? Or has she given that up and just cracks a window and pops on an extra wax melt?
Fag ash Lil just sparks up while stewing in her own filth. Her house must stink of fags and dog, it's the only explanation for needing to use so many wax melts and febreze sprays. I'd say it's rank 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok I must have missed a previous thread but what’s the deal with Ronnie and hitting her or something in a shop?
Ron gave her a right hook in tesco, she started crying in the car and a fan saw her crying in the car and asked for a photo apparently and now this fan has a photo of her crying with a red cheek cos she didn’t say no to the selfie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ron gave her a right hook in tesco, she started crying in the car and a fan saw her crying in the car and asked for a photo apparently and now this fan has a photo of her crying with a red cheek cos she didn’t say no to the selfie 🙄
RonnieFury 🥊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so done with hinch and her bragging. Here we go now with the beauty box, encouraging more people to buy more shite they don’t need. It’s beyond ridiculous at this point.
Why are they not doing anything to give back especially at this time of year?!? There’s an account local to me who has about 35k or so following her and she’s used her platform the past 2 years in a row this time of year to raise money for charity This year she has chosen 3 charities to help all children and women fleeing domestic violence situations get a Christmas gift and any essentials they can pull together like food etc. All money raised she gets other local influencers to spend in local small independent businesses and they usually give a significant discount so the money donated stretches even further and so far she’s raised almost 60 thousand pound which is absolutely amazing (I’m not gonna name the account because it’s not relevant) but my point is if this lady can raise that amount of money and doesn’t have even a quarter of the following hinch does - why can hinch and her management team not come up with an idea similar to help others and inject money back into small independent businesses while also helping those most in need?! This year especially there are more people in poverty, jobless and even homeless or threatened with homelessness that wouldn’t of even considered it a possibility for them last year because of all these unseen events and unknowns.
I’ll tell you why, because all she cares about is profit and gain and herself. Everything she touches is only for her own desire. She made a couple of cleaning hampers to raffle which in her position is actually insulting. She’s made millions this year and is still peddling ads, promoting unsafe cleaning methods and has the cheek to portray she works hard for her money. I bet the only reason she did those hampers was to get someone else to read her fiction book.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she’s back with some subscription box tit. Sell sell sell.

Any cleaning content from the “Cleaning Guru” is still MIA though

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So today my husband was interviewed by ITV/ITN regarding his battle with covid (also filmed having the vaccine) our bereavement and fundraiser, im so proud of him, his line of work isn't given enough recognition alongside his front line worker collegues but lets not forget Grinch the scrag end sat in her dirty, hairy dressing gown earning 24k for doing nothing...has she actually any shame at her own greed and giving absolutely nothing back to society, she is an everything that is wrong with this world. She should make use of her gifted platform for the greater good and volunteer her (abundance) of free time to a cause that matters!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So today at nearly 2pm we have had so far, 10 stories.

5 involved the kid and the beast
5 were old footage of her “baking”

The content it is putting out is abysmal.
No more shite vomiting inducing lunches at least😂. Watch well see one end of week now ffs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she might wanna start using that brightening under eye cream before nasa announces they’ve found two new black holes 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Like everyone has said, she only did this because it was mentioned her, and to advertise ther blanket.

I bet that bite of the toast came straight back up.

View attachment 340552
Thanks for these vids. I’d hate to add to her engagement numbers.

As for the toast, she has said in the past that Jamie is the only one that eats toast, she doesn’t. She was irritated with all the crumbs or something while “hoovering” up the tray contents with her pissy loo shark.

her content is dire if we are analyzing her toast. Let’s not forget though, it’s gotta be Hovis *slap*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else get the feeling that she didn’t bother rinsing off her fruit...the dirty mare!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Little LiverBird literally physically clung to me for like, the first 7 or so years of his life. He'd just about let go when his stepdad died suddenly and he then clung to me again until secondary school. It took a house move to convince him nobody would die if he slept in his own bed 😥

It was/is massively difficult for us both, despite having loving, supportive parents/grandparents but we have always been so very close. I can't imagine having a better friend than him. But, at the same time, I'm also his mum and he knows that I will make decisions he won't always like but I will always make them with his best interests at heart.

Sorry, I'm rambling. My point is, it makes me feel so sad to see that Sopha has completely blown her bond with Ronnie Hatton in such a short time. She's never going to get this time back.

But Sophie (I know she hasn't read here since 1742), if you or your people see this, I beg you, please, step away from Instagram and the phone. Spend some real time with that beautiful little boy before you do any further damage to your relationship with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.