Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not doing too bad for someone with self proclaimed Covid worries is she.

Maldon has 94 cases per 100,000 people, there's just over 64,000 in her 'village', so thats quite high, and the cases are rising there, but we'll add a family trip to Tesco in when it only takes one person to shop for 6 items and drop poor quality dog food in a donations basket.

She's going to travel across town to Witham light show (where the cases are a tad higher than hers and they've had 148 new cases in the past week, when she could use her legs and walk round her village to show the kid some lights, because he won't care, he'll just be pleased to see colour full stop.

Then Lapland Uk, where it will be packed even though its a ticketed event and that area has 118 cases per 100,000 cases and rising and people from all over attending.

Meet Soph the super spreader everyone

• Wow
Reactions: 67
Nice big bag of @free washing pods there and some money in the bank for the #ad.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Nice big bag of @free washing pods there and some money in the bank for the #ad.

View attachment 338077
View attachment 338078
Sell, Sell, Sell!

Imagine how rubbish you must feel if you are one of her followers and barely scraping by, have lost your job, and can't afford named brands like Ariel or Pampers, and she is on every other day promoting something else. nothing wrong with tesco own brand at all, but i can imagine there will be people out there feel a bit shite that they can't afford everything she promotes... :mad:

Reactions: 22
Lapland UK, for two adults and a toddler is up to £235! WTF!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Ok I am done in by the fact she’s done the advent calendars pre recorded! That boy is gonna be so confused 😂 “what do you mean your mummazzzzz doesn’t make you open your advent every day in November to film” 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand how someone who eats the kind of tit she does and appears to do no exercise is so skinny :unsure:
I don't think she eats any of the stuff she makes. I think she survives on what @shadyessex33 referred to as "slider foods" like mugshots, spaghetti hoops, smooth soup and ice cream etc. Very easy to eat in large quantities without a big calorie load. Ice cream is probably something she eats as a main meal too.

Reactions: 31
It’s not for him it’s for her and Instagram 😂 he’s only invited as an insta prop
All these gifts are purely for advertising , if the influencers gave away the trip to a less fortunate family this would cause such a stir that the company would win and Hinch would prove herself to be a as kind as she fakes she is , it would then have a knock on effect as other influencers would also have to jump on this I am so generous bandwagon but best of all a family who would never get an opportunity like this would I call this a win for all , been messaging these influencers and saying just this for 3 years not just Hinch but many others I rarely get any response and when I do it’s a feeble excuse why they would like to but then apparently advertisers would not like it selfishness is a worse virus than any coronavirus and it’s hurting everyone yet it thrives I genuinely could not live with myself seeing the poverty that surrounds us but ignoring it then fake crying on stories about helping charities many of them get paid to mention charities now how fucked up is that !

Sell, Sell, Sell!

Imagine how rubbish you must feel if you are one of her followers and barely scraping by, have lost your job, and can't afford named brands like Ariel or Pampers, and she is on every other day promoting something else. nothing wrong with tesco own brand at all, but i can imagine there will be people out there feel a bit shite that they can't afford everything she promotes... :mad:
This is why influencer culture needs to die hard and fast..... I started following one of them because she was giving me a good laugh with her stupidity... anyway she’s always posting about her “hauls” and rinsing 60 odd quid on fabulous then starts going off about what her partner will say....she clearly doesn’t have a pot in which to piss.
But WHY do they carry on?!?

What’s lockdown star and the Wtham light show?

also got a jus rol wreath to look forward to....
Witham is near Maldon. For someone who is so terrified of being approached because of her "anxiety" I'm not sure why you would publicise the public events you are attending!?

Reactions: 17
Exactly, this is what’s wrong with the world. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I’d be ashamed if it was me! Can you imagine the joy that could bring to a wee family that’s struggling right now. Would give me more pleasure to give it away. 😕 such an ill divided world 😢
It may be that Lapland UK sends them out with the condition they don’t regift. Just found this where a blogger was sent free tickets...

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I have no doubt that she does feel anxious from time to time, as the majority of people will at some point in their lives. This isn’t the same as having a diagnosed anxiety disorder. The same as it’s perfectly normal to temporarily feel depressed in response to something bad happening, this isn’t the same as clinical depression, it’s a natural human emotion.

I don’t want to speculate on whether she does or doesn’t have diagnosed anxiety because it’s none of my business but I just think the term anxiety is thrown around a lot, not just by hinch (although she does do it) but in general.

(hope this rambling makes as much sense as it did in my head 😂🙈)
I would be anxious too if I lied as much as she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think she eats any of the stuff she makes. I think she survives on what @shadyessex33 referred to as "slider foods" like mugshots, spaghetti hoops, smooth soup and ice cream etc. Very easy to eat in large quantities without a big calorie load. Ice cream is probably something she eats as a main meal too.
She would not be able to cope with that pastry, bread or anything stodgy with a band. It’s all bullshit. If she did eat something that sugary she would get what they call “dumping”, which is where the body rejects the sugar and you honestly feel like you’re dying. She lies about everything. Obviously the people who follow her have never had weight loss surgery cause you’d know straight away she could never eat even a tiny bit of that stuff. She’s so bad for people’s health

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well she didn’t pay for it so no skin of her nose I guess. I’m absolutely disgusted they they gift these things to millionaires and let’s be honest most of her hincers would rather spend their money on grey tit than on their actual kids.
I looked at taking my girls as a special treat because daddy isn’t here and apart from it being fully booked pretty much it was going to cost £255 in January to go, that’s without petrol costs and having to stay over somewhere as it’s a pretty long way away.

instead I opted for something local yesterday. It was amazing £25 and eldest said it was the most magical thing ever, she’s 6.
My youngest was just in awe of it all too and this is really the first time she’s been interested in elves and Santa etc. She’s 3.

i find it so weird when people spend so much money for young kids who don’t understand!
it’s just flaunting your wealth for the gram not the actual memories

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It may be that Lapland UK sends them out with the condition they don’t regift. Just found this where a blogger was sent free tickets...
I think it’s fine when they send free tickets to blogger as most of these bloggers don’t have endless amounts of money and probably wouldn’t be able to go there otherwise. But Billie and hinch can definitely afford it and it’s not like they are even writing reviews. Hinch will just say how much she loved it and how magical it was and how much she cried. But won’t give any information like what to expect on the day, how they go about keeping people safe during these time of covid and so on. So a free trip for her is just so pointless.

On another note action for children are selling Christmas jumpers to raise money for charity. Hinch hasn’t mentioned it or even got one. She’s happy to do the quiz which I imagine she’s not doing for free but literally that’s are far as her charity extends.

And lastly did she have foodbank on her Hinch list? Again she will do big song and dance about donating to a food bank probably driving there in the dead of night, but most supermarkets have trollies for food to donate so she literally could donate every time they do their family trip to Tesco. She really does the bare minimum when it comes to charity but her hincers seems to think she’s the next messiah and single handily will end childhood poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.