Mrs Hinch #290 On the 6th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - a Lapland trip she didn’t get free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Justhereforthebants

- On the 6th day of Xmas Mrs Hinch gave to me....a Lapland trip that she “didn’t” get for free.

I am taking the most liked from page 40 and beyond.

The next one is, therefore - On the 7th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - ..........................................

The suggestions, for it to fit, have to be around 30 characters or less, inc spaces & punctuation, it doesn't have to rhyme and no rude words please.

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions.

Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up.
Rest of Friday.

Promoted then deleted a story about the Pink stuff. Oops, a too soon ad we think lol.
She paid for the trip to Laplanduk herself she said. Well until we see your bank statement Sopha we don’t believe you.
Her fresh n up Friday was completed by wrapping her presents/and writing her photo cards.
She has a scent out with AvaMay, Rose Wonderland, the sheep can smell it for a little while longer. Lol.
Saturday.
Day 12 of the Elf antics. Food for both boys was put on the floor under cups. Yum.
She made a laundry Xmas tree and then asked for her sheep to show her theirs. Now, who’s begging for content?
16 stories advertising a hamper giveaway. Follow her and the Range for a chance to win some cleaning products & shite gifts, which includes her ‘book’, well no one is buying any so she may as well give them away. Was she paid £96k for those stories? If so Wow.
Wax burners cleaned and her new AvaMay melts popped in. Cereal jars refilled. The pissy shark came out as she’d dropped some on the floor. Highchairs cleaned. Washer on with her stinky laundry range splashed in.
A nice to be nice sentiment post. duck off.
Sunday
Day 13 of the Elf. It was being rude.
She’s having a day off. Ok, then hun.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Weekly catch up
<YAWN>
Monday.

Weekend Elf and todays. A few pre-records. Cleaned her patio window. Ariel #ad for £24k
Tuesday
zzzz. Elf. Her singing. Hampers. Santa letter. £24k #ad makeup recycling. Coop/ Ron putting shoes away. Quiz night or date night – no idea.
Wednesday.
Elf. Picnic in the lounge. Advent time. Zzzz. Old video of her ‘cooking’. Beauty box unveiling again. A bit of cleaning. Ron’s dinner. Sponge daddy #ad £24k. Inch video. Settling down. Lapland.UK
Thursday.
Elf. Lapland we think. Yes at Lapland dressed as a scarecrow. Stories of LaplandUK. Loads of stuff purchased. Make up removed.
Friday.
Elf. Zzzz. Brekkie. Zzzz. Ron and Inch out. She’s cleaning, maybe!. Polly lives. Cleaning done. Paid the trip herself. Deleted a story. Wrapped presents. Rose Wonderland wax melts released.
Saturday.
Day 12 of EOTS. Laundry Xmas tree. Hamper giveaway. A bit of cleaning. Nice to be nice post.
Sunday.
Elf. Day off.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine having 290 threads about yourself, the most of the whole site, and still insisting you’re the nicest witch Essex ever did see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 147
I've just done a major bot report on her account. Feel physically sick at some of the accounts she had as her loyal aunts to Ronnie mcgregor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Imagine having 290 threads about yourself, the most of the whole site, and still insisting you’re the nicest witch Essex ever did see 😂
“They’re just haters guyzzzz it’s not me it’s them!” if i had 290 threads about myself I’d take a hard look at the sort of person I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Right bitchilanties

Who hasn't got their tree up?

I haven't yet, will do it tonight.

Am I a bad mamma?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could it be possible we reach 300 threads in time for 2021!?
Maybe even give her very own award for biggest duck up of the year 2020?

My personal nomination is the very recent “The year we stayed at home”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Right bitchilanties

Who hasn't got their tree up?

I haven't yet, will do it tonight.

Am I a bad mamma?
Me!! Was going to get it today but it’s pissing down here so it’ll have to wait, prob not a bad idea as the bastard kitten will be straight up it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who mops twice a day?!!
Definitely not routinely! I’ve had the odd day where I’ve mopped and the the dog or husband walks on it with muddy paws/muddy boots and then I have to do it again.

Never have I broken a mop through overuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can just hear her now,
“Jaymaaaaayyyyyy!!! You seen what them arseholes are doing now?! They’ve started reporting all my followers!!! I paid good money for those!!!! Make them stooooooooPPPPPPP!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.