Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS it’s Child Benefit day in Ireland tomorrow, Penney’s is reopening after closing for weeks and now all the Huns will be running to Dunnes to buy this shite. I’m staying indooors. Thanks Soph 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly the thoughts of someone with an eating disorder. They dont see how frail they are becoming only that people and themselves see a "fat" person.
Thing is she will probably try claim that is mere nusty trolls have made her so thin with our cruel jibes of ‘Zoph is fat’... apparently. No love, the fact ur mentally unstable and the pretence of a perfect like has made u like that. You dumb ass strip of piss.. not even Fatso Henners is interested in them bones! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don’t feel sorry for Jamie at all. Gave up his job, doesn’t have to get up early ever, sits around on his arse all day, what a life.

Reactions: 15
Thing is she will probably try claim that us mere nusty trolls have made her so thin with our cruel jibes of ‘Zoph is fat’... apparently. No love, the fact ur mentally unstable and the pretence of a perfect life has made u like that. You dumb ass strip of piss.. not even Fatso Henners is interested in them bones! 🙄
Edited for typo error

Wonder if they still have that lock-up where all their gifted tit got stored. Why not donate it instead of hiring a space to store it, I’m sure refuges, hostels etc would be glad of free cleaning products

The voice overs will be because she can’t be trusted to not duck anything up. So I reckon Tesco insist on a script and seeing everything she has done before allowing her to post. She is bad news for brands. I don’t know why they bother with her. There are much better, worthy influencers out there
They sound terrible and make her even more unlikeable, she just comes across as so fake.
And the over pronunciation is doing her no favours

They sound terrible and make her even more unlikeable, she just comes across as so fake.
And the over pronunciation is doing her no favours
I just lavvvve iTTT. She will be her own ruin. She’s gotten far too big for her boots. Can’t wait for when she meets all the people she shat on on her way up, when she is on her way down

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion by @Notgonnalie
Made to fit
- You better watch out, you better not cry, a fan will snap you at Tesco when Ron smacks you below the eye! Straw reindeers won’t be coming to Maldon town
(should be sang to the tune of Santa Claus is coming to town 🤣)

Red is cleaning
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Roll over
Saturday

The landing tree, garlands and stockings went up, Ron helped and only touches them once. Yeah right Pinocchio.
Saturday night is sorted, duvet, fire on, candles, strictly on the TV. Had a tiring day Hun?
Bought a DVD of an old 1985 film she was obsessed with as a child called The Huggabunch, so she & Ron can watch it together.
An old video of them looking at the outside decorations posted.
Sunday
It was noticed she had deleted yesterdays post of her buying an old film. I wonder why?
5 things she is looking forward to today post : Going for a walk to the prom, tree no2, last thing off her monthly weekly hinch list, Wrapping, She’s also needy today so just wants to be comfy and cosy with Ron & Inch. Bless her.
Ron trying to get into the new toilet potty video.
Guys help me video – Ron won’t get dressed quickly.
Tree down from the loft. Beds made, toilets pined and the sink shined - a small Tada (but not seen done)
Train purchased from Amazon Ron is having a nap and she wants him to wake up and see it.
Made some more homemade choc gifts
Ron asleep so she will be wrapping presents.
Tea alert – (allegedly) Ron hit Soph while they were out at Tesco’s, he also tore apart a straw reindeer, and she also said she hears voices. WOW
Monday
2 pic posts & 1 video, all about Ron. Post 1, Post 3
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Evidence of cleaning by the so called cleaning sensation. Not much this week it appears.
Week catch up.

Monday
Zzzzz. Cleaned hair/tooth brushes. Cleaned car steering wheel & her LV bag. Nap. Dinner. Giveaway. Walk for Inch and Ron. Bed.
Tuesday
Ad. Shredded. Biccy dip dip for Ron. Nap. Drive out. Tesco collab. Twats
Wednesday
Zzzz. Ron fed Henry a treat. Bought postbox. Lunch. Washed make up brushes. Thinks she’s helping. Another old video of her and Ronnie. Henry went to bed.
Thursday
Day off
Friday
#ad. Tada list. Getting the house ready for Christmas. Ron outside in his house (apparently). Xmas flower reveal.
Saturday
Breakfast take 2. £24k. Putting trees up later. Ron has a new car. The upstairs tree went up, Ron helped. On the sofa. Bought a DVD
Sunday
A liitle unseen cleaning. Tree No2 nearly went up with a train underneath it. Homemade gifts again. Wrapping presents.
Tea alert WOW.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 329199
Wiki page.

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

I lavvvvv it!! 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh FFS it’s Child Benefit day in Ireland tomorrow, Penney’s is reopening after closing for weeks and now all the Huns will be running to Dunnes to buy this shite. I’m staying indooors. Thanks Soph 🤦‍♀️🙄

I'm definitely waiting till sunday for penneys. I do want xmas pjs🤣

Reactions: 2
Where does she say Ron hit her and broke a straw reindeer? I can’t see it on her stories

Reactions: 1
3.8 million followers and the rave thread is empty. That is all.

Moving on.

ETA. In on page 2 of this thread. See ya all when I catch up. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.