Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also The Sun (this is just in relation to someone in the public eye, they’ve done FAR worse as we all know particularly any Scouse Tattlers ❤)

View attachment 328237
Read their article ( was curious) I wanted to put on their comments section “ why don’t you publish an article about how so many instagrammers start off innocent enough and then it’s AD AD AD fleecing their fans”

also what about the vulnerable followers, I’m sure if The Sun made a bit of effort they could find plenty of hinchers who have spent a fortune copying their idol

as I’ve said on here before I wouldn’t go on someone’s page and slag them off or inbox them, it’s their choice to come on here they don’t have to, this is somewhere were you can rant about them without being blocked or attacked by their fans

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That’s 45 dollars plus another 45 dollars shipping... she spends money like it’s going out of fashion. I wonder if she ever goes a day without spending anything! She may have 2 mill in the bank but she won’t have it for long at the rate she spends!
Too be honest I doubt she brought it from Amazon.com. You can get those trains in the U.K. so chances are she got it from Amazon.co.uk or somewhere else but I don’t think even she’s that stupid to spend that much on shipping. I think I got a tree train from primark a few years ago and my mum had one for her tree last year which she picked up form somewhere like the works. I’m sure Ronnie will love it but he will also spend the whole time taking it off the track lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s 45 dollars plus another 45 dollars shipping... she spends money like it’s going out of fashion. I wonder if she ever goes a day without spending anything! She may have 2 mill in the bank but she won’t have it for long at the rate she spends!
I completely agree. Her shopping habit is out of control. It’s not even on high quality items that will last and hold their value somewhat, Jamie must dread the doorbell ringing as yet more overpriced tat is delivered. She should really be sensible and save her money - Mrs Hinch has a shelf life which will expire in the not too distant future and they’ll have a lot of years to fund if they don’t plan to work again.

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ! Why couldn’t she visit one of her “small businesses” to get a train set! £90 for a train set to go round a tree!!!

Reactions: 9
I see Ron McDon has a fancy, overpriced, ridiculous potty. Just thought I'd share a text I received from my friend the other day, about her nephew who is a year older than Ronaldo and has started potty training (the message was what she received from her sister in law):

I’m in the kitchen getting dinner ready and hear “mummy mummy I did a wee” go to the living room where J is standing holding the potty bowl full of wee. Me: “J why are your hands and arms all wet?” J:”I washed them” me: “with what? Mummy’s water” J shakes his head points to the potty bowl as he continues to quite perfectly replicate an NHS Ad for thoroughly washing your hands and arms 😳😩🤣

Good bleeping luck, Sophie without the Rose!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I by no means am being critical here or abusive in any way but shouldn’t Ronnie be at least babbling a little bit more, I know my kids were more vocal at that age even if it wasn’t very clear what they were saying but of course I know all children are different but I feel maybe it’s because she doesn’t speak to him properly and just verbalises mammazz to him and nothing else, like I said it’s just an observation so don’t judge me

Of course kids vary but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s told
Kid’s like a 9 month old baby, he just screeches like his ma, believe me she would show it if he could actually talk
Kids vary but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s told him not to talk or when he has talked previously on flim shots. She’s freaked out. I could be wrong, I’m no expert

Reactions: 3
I wonder about the people she used to work with, as a successful saleswoman, you never hear anything from anyone who knew her in her previous life.
Youd think somebody along the way would be itching to spill the beans on her wouldn’t you?
Don’t really here of her friendship with trace

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ! Why couldn’t she visit one of her “small businesses” to get a train set! £90 for a train set to go round a tree!!!
I bought a similar one in Homestore and More €25 so around £20. Honestly does the same thin. Doesn't play music but blows out steam. I wouldn't pay what she did for the exact same thing

Reactions: 8
You can just imagine it in the household, they’ve both been pissing about filming and prancing about around a bleeping tree, the kids been strapped to a high hair with an iPad for the past 4 hours.
“he’s bored”
So instead of giving him attention I’ll go piss about in the kitchen and his father can deal with him.
THATS THE REALITY OF IT SOPH you bleeping liar

Reactions: 20
The chocolate has split in those as she’s melted it, you can see the lumps, they will be vile! 🤢
Homemade gifts are nice if you’ve got the talent to do them, she’s useless!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure she has just over cooked that chocolate, those will taste like tit now! What a stupid cow 😂 shame on whoever receives one of those for Xmas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The chocolate has split in those as she’s melted it, you can see the lumps, they will be vile! 🤢
Homemade gifts are nice if you’ve got the talent to do them, she’s useless!

agree think she’s left it on the stove for too long

Reactions: 3
So she’s given up on the tree and Ronnie is bored but instead of playing with him and giving him some entertainment she buggers off to the kitchen to piss about making crappy homemade Christmas presents. They look tit and so many small businesses make them who she can support, plus they have their food hygiene certificate

edited to add: I see Stacey has finished her door but is gonna take a picture of it tomorrow. My guyed is that the tree is up but hinch will reveal it tomorrow just to try and outdo her bestie

Reactions: 13
£90! Blimey she’s been ripped off they have similar ( and probably more sensible without two
miles of track 🙄) for £14.99 on amazon

Anyway it’s apparently a waste of time as ronalonadingdong is bored already with the tree and presumably the train? that of course means he will stand quietly watching the train not try to launch it through the window 🤔

And she seems to have an inexhaustible supply of victims.... oops I mean friends to gift her home made tit to

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Remember when we were all speculating on Ronnies Xmas present and most of us said electronic ride on. Well she’s just started following Outdoor Toys and look at their grid. Will it be the tractor, the digger or the Range Rover type car?
Oh he’ll have to have all 3....oh guyzzzz I couldn’t decide which one to get him because well as I can afford all 3 I went with that and Ronron will LOVE them all!

Reactions: 10
Just posting these for those that don't/can't view.

mrshinchhome_2020.11.29_077avw.jpg

mrshinchhome_2020.11.29_tgsr9y.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.