Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god.I’ve been at work so missed loads of posts- but duck off with your perfect OTT elf- I knew it would give me the rage!! She’s going to not do one elf pic a day.... but many!!
bloody OTT advent calendar- a big massive gift!! 😡😡spoilt!!

Reactions: 10
Aww we mustve grown up around the same time, there wasn't any competition or Internet 😆 but we had great times and lovely memories. My Mum loved Val Doonican ❤ We didn't get presents very often unless it was for birthday or Christmas and appreciated everything we received and the only photo was probably a family one with me in my long party dress 👗 (I'm feeling old now) Good times .. Sophie's memories will be how stressed she was making everything look perfect for Instagram 😒
Val Doonican would have been soothing,my memories are my mum putting Mrs Mills on and my dad trying to change it to Max Bygraves,Mrs Mills was scratched so badly that it played all day!!
My great aunt would send me to bed on Christmas eve with my hair in wet rags so tight that I cried all night and woke up with the mother of all head aches but ringlets down to my arse.
We were allowed into the front room to open presents and then the room was locked for another year🤣 It always snowed though🤗
Real memories? Sadly a thing of the past because of the likes of grinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I dont do it with 3 youngsters!! Just another social media trend im not interested in. So many people on my facebook have gone overboard with elf balloons and cakes!!
mine were to old thankfully when this fad started ! i love Christmas but very bah humbug with this..to me (probably too cynical) to a lot of parents (not all) its a look at me arent i a wonderful parent on SM.
who needs additional the stress and mess of this every day til Christmas 🤬

Reactions: 5
So that charity quiz she is pre recording / filing the charity has launched Christmas Jumpers. Why isn't she and inch wearing them ? Was that not part of the basic Hinch package. Clothing is an extra grand per person ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.