Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet apparently we’re on all on here ripping her to shreds and saying she’s getting fat and grotesque and fat Soph’s back....no darling and anyone who says that needs to go to specsavers!!

I also missed the interloper 🥲
Exactly the thoughts of someone with an eating disorder. They dont see how frail they are becoming only that people and themselves see a "fat" person.

Reactions: 10
Makes sense the tree being dragged out is so she can cram in as many adverts as possible knowing people keep checking her stories even is nusty trolls!

Reactions: 11
Had a wee peek at her stories, bloody hell thought I was on QVC, and that awful voice over. Also the changing nails from pre records
Missed the RonnieKray attack, will need to catch up on that.
Just get the tree up already, gawd the woman is soooooooooooooo boring
Can't wait to see what shite she comes up with for the Elf on a Shelf ATV
Elf on the fecking shelf will just be constant "hinching". "Oh look guys, he's pined the bog" "today he's on a dust hunt with the #gifted Shark" "oh my god, he's had Dave out" *yawn*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every time she talks about “Ron and Hen” or “Ronnie and Henry” I have to stop and think ok which one is the dog and which is the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We went off to the park and a walk. I forgot my phone and thought you know what I’ll come back to find full on garden shots and all you nusty pastry trolls laughing at me.
But nope. Another day and nooooooo garden. It’s nearly dark now. She’s gotten away with it for another day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh ffs is she doing elf on the shelf. She’s ridiculous. Ronnie doesn’t understand. This is going to be our first year doing it because my 4 and a half year old has a good understanding of Christmas now. Also I already regret getting the bloody elf and he’s not even out his box yet

Reactions: 17
The voice over 🤣🤣 I’ve only just watched with sound😂😂😂😂

she sounds like some qvc presenter, it’s so naff and dated! If she wants to be a fashion (ahem) influencer at least see what everyone else is doing and what works because this is bloody awful 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the voiceover crap is she not just doubling her workload? So she films her stories and then edits and then records her voice to go over the top. What’s wrong with just speaking as she is filming her stories? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
With the voiceover crap is she not just doubling her workload? So she films her stories and then edits and then records her voice to go over the top. What’s wrong with just speaking as she is filming her stories? 🤷‍♀️
because it’s easier to control how she looks if she does the speaking afterwards

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The voice overs will be because she can’t be trusted to not duck anything up. So I reckon Tesco insist on a script and seeing everything she has done before allowing her to post. She is bad news for brands. I don’t know why they bother with her. There are much better, worthy influencers out there

Reactions: 26
I’m 99% sure this photo has been shown before. Maybe just after bonfire night cause someone mentioned where is Jamie’s matching hat
6599F208-8935-497A-82A0-13B44544EF19.png

Reactions: 9
because it’s easier to control how she looks if she does the speaking afterwards
If you watch it looks like she is listening to the pre record as she is "modelling". She almost mouths along to it. Either that or someone is reading what she would be saying in the video so she can practise her movements eg, the little ears on the hood of the dressing gown.
She looks away off camera to someone else who is sitting with her whilst she struts her stuff, or she is watching herself doing the speaking bit whilst she models it to match up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.