Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I can’t cope with this.... utter bullshit 💩
I’ve had toddlers and it’s a sensory
Overload- they touch the baubles, pull them
Off, throw them around! And as for the stuffed animals... they’re toys! Why is she making out he’s perfect!!!! 😡View attachment 327373
Yes, because everyone who’s ever had children knows that if you just let toddlers touch things ONCE, there won’t be any problems after that and they won’t pull the same bauble off the tree 50 times 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saturday night sorted 🤮🤮🤮 that voice man!

Not gonna lie, I’m a bit gutted she hasn’t told us all where she got her landing Christmas shite from 😔 I had the ASA on speed dial. Always tomorrow! ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This thread is right pissing me off. My boy is the same age as Rons and does not touch the tree and is able to do his morning wee on the potty. I dont see why everyone is so upset with it, all kids are different
Alright who lit your tampon string....!? All kids are different. No one is saying what she is doing is right or wrong regarding the potty or the tree touching.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh my god guyssszz father crissmass was good to our ronadon this year he built him a whole new floor in the house!!! #loftconversion
Don't be silly thats being saved for her first born fur baby! Or maybe chunk will get an extension?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not so much that he doesn't touch the tree, it's that she always makes out he's so perfect, he never touches anything he shouldn't, he never cries, he always eats all his meals. She never shows the reality of life with a toddler.
and tbf everyone’s talking about hinch not the op. I don’t get why people get defensive if we comment on something you do. Your not on ig everyday pretending to be something your not.
It’s about what she does - no one is comparing

Reactions: 14
My toddler is 27 months and I’ve only just got him a potty!!! Why is she buying one at such a young age when she doesn’t even bother with him now..or is that for Onslow to do?
Everyone does things a different stages and whatever suits them.
My girls were both fully potty trained just after their 2nd birthdays.
My friend potty trained her 4th kid when he was 18mths old as that's just how it happened.

Reactions: 5
This thread is right pissing me off. My boy is the same age as Rons and does not touch the tree and is able to do his morning wee on the potty. I dont see why everyone is so upset with it, all kids are different
But last week did you make out he was a naughty little tit that would touch everything including taking display signs off in the garden centre and touching all the stuff that said do not touch?

If not then you don’t understand the annoyance that comes with her parenting bullshit ✌🏻 Every child is different I’m sure but they aren’t usually a complete tit one week then angel saint of maldon the next.

Reactions: 20
Her mint jar has disappeared from above the tv.

and does she not own a blanket or something?

Reactions: 6
Kate to the party but.. my son was his age last year and this was my tree at first and how it ended up 😂 he bloody loved those decorations and it didn’t matter what I said or did he wouldn’t stop playing with the baubles. It would make her so much more relatable if she told the truth 🙄
Oh the irony. A tree stuffed with everything in man kind to look opulent and expensive but “I brought them from Tesco guyzzzzzz” to seem relatable yet she’s paid by Tesco which just makes more £££ roll in. Undeclared ad??

Reactions: 13
House coat 🤣 Ma Freda will be wrapped up in that.. Zoph likes the duvet or Henry to keep her warm! (Probably why she keeps feeding him)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
House coat 🤣 Ma Freda will be wrapped up in that.. Zoph likes the duvet or Henry to keep her warm! (Probably why she keeps feeding him)
Not heard them called house coats for a long time. I call a dressing gown a “night coat”.

my husband calls me a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Spent a small fortune on this old film for Ron, get it on dodgy box like the rest of us kid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spent a small fortune on this old film for Ron, get it on dodgy box like the rest of us kid
I'm confused what she means by a small fortune "hunting it down." It doesn't cost money to look for something!?

Reactions: 15
Not heard them called house coats for a long time. I call a dressing gown a “night coat”.

my husband calls me a wanker.
We’ve always called them house coats in our family. My boss thinks I’m strange because she says dressing gown. I can’t remember what Soph says 😂

Reactions: 14
Evidence RE cot bumpers. If you look beyond the stairs, you can see something tied to the cot.

Lullaby Trust, health visitors, everyone will tell you that cot bumpers are unsafe and there are so many stories of children being strangled or suffocated by them. The NHS recommend nothing in the cot with your child. This is really dangerous and possibly why we don’t ever see Ronnie being put to bed.

I know people have contacted her previously about it but how can one person ignore all that advice when it’s your child’s life?

Any hinchers reading this need to have a good long look at their leader.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.