Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s ‘behind on things’ and feeling guilty for having a nap now.... what are you behind on Zoph when you do nowt all day?!
Yeah lucky her having time for a nap!! Whilst most people are actually working for a living

Reactions: 12
Do I have a “little post system”? No, I have a massive filing system like most grown-up people. Just my mortgage paperwork wouldn’t fit into those three pissy little folders.

Am I a paper hoarder or is her paperwork abnormally tiny? I went through everything a few months ago and scanned much of it electronically but I still have about 40 hanging files of papers I need to keep.

As for the 1980s labels, I’m getting the rage. They are hideous! I think the SSSSHHHredding video may be a new content low too.

Reactions: 21
Middleton to the party (as ever!) but the selfridges story has wound me the duck up.
I was an art student in the 90s in London, so as you can imagine, we looked a bit ‘different’
We’d wander around central London in ball gowns, paired with biker boots and camouflage jackets, with bright blue hair etc. I mean we STOOD OUT!
But we used to absolutely love going for a mooch round selfridges because they treated us fantastically. Every single member of staff in that shop treated us well, even though we were obviously piss poor and had no intention of buying a thing.
Her story is such bollocks it’s unreal.
She's basically giving the store a bad name with her made up stories. So wish someone from the Department would contact her to get more details and call her out 😏

Reactions: 18
Why bother going out at this time unless it's a long detour to the Ma's house.

Reactions: 11
So she felt guilty for having a nap in the middle of the day because she's behind on loads of stuff, but now she's decided to go out for a little drive around to absolutely nowhere. That sounds productive!

Reactions: 20
Out for a drive?
Essential travel only doesn’t include her then? 🤔
I went out for essential travel today. I dropped my daughter to school and then went into work. Then I picked her up and came home. When there's a bastard pandemic on, I don't fancy having to go out more than I need to, what if I have an accident and put more strain on the stretched NHS services? I'd feel bloody awful if I was on a jolly and needed some help!

Reactions: 18
Has she had her eyebrows Re-done or has the Botox worn off enough for them to sit somewhere relatively normal on her face!?
View attachment 322449
Never mind the forehead brows. I've just realised what that crease below her nose reminds me of!!

My eldest sons potty training poo face!! 😂😂
For some reason he used to screw his mouth and nose up and he got a line in the same place.
I used to have to turn away because it made me laugh 😂

Nice poo face Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They don’t even have tables at the BAFTAs, they haven’t for years. They sit in rows in a theatre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry just catching up but the video of Ron and his dip dip it looks like he’s been crying bless him xx

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone who wants some lovely a4 a5 prints, Etsy is your place to buy and print off yourself, I have bought some beautiful ones relating to the female form for a student midwife, obviously others will have them but not in a mass produced desenio way .

Reactions: 9
I went out for essential travel today. I dropped my daughter to school and then went into work. Then I picked her up and came home. When there's a bastard pandemic on, I don't fancy having to go out more than I need to, what if I have an accident and put more strain on the stretched NHS services? I'd feel bloody awful if I was on a jolly and needed some help!
Yup that’s my essential travelling kinda day too.
we must have it alllllll wrong 😑

Reactions: 10
So she is behind in things so what, why hasn’t she admitted she naps like this before, her sheep thought she was Wonder Woman for the most of Ronnies life, what’s the change of heart now Sophie, is it because you’ve realised you’ve lost followers through this pretence so have to be relatable, bet they are out a drive because she’s having a melt down

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.