Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tree in our living room is an artificial green one. With multi colour led lights and filled with all sorts of random decorations. I can tell a story about every dec on that tree and remember the time we got it and who with. It’s full of memories. Her tree is just decor. No love or memories in it

Edit to include pics ❤
How absolutely lovely! 🌲 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All these head influencers with their “hot chocolate stations”. Can’t wait to see what Hinch pulls out of the bag. Something understated like this I imagine
4467E805-F510-4989-8B78-41394AC24B02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Exactly and all the money in the world can’t buy you the time & memories that’s already gone by, my oldest is 20yrs & I still put his cardboard cone angel with 1 & a bit paper doily wing on my tree she no longer sits on top but she’s there even tho lob sided , and my youngest has his own little tree that cost 7 pounds with all sorts of shite hanging from it burger baubles a spaceman & he even puts the ninja turtle baubles on that we made over 4yrs ago but we absolutely love the mish mash of our 🌲
I love the turtle baubles. Michaelangelo was always my favourite :)

Reactions: 2
What on earth is that World War 2 bike thing she’s just shown him on!? Obviously gifted and of course has his name on it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ll give her one thing, the bleep has more front that southend. I would never have the cheek to pull half the tit she does and keep a straight face
To quote my dad "She has more edge than a broken piss pot!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Call me old school. But I absolutely love colour at Christmas. My Christmas tree is full or multicoloured everything. I grew up with multicoloured Christmas decorations, the cheaper looking the better. Along with the foil ceiling decorations that would be everywhere at Christmas. You used to start in the corners of your ceiling and meet at the lights, and the foil tree decorations aswell, little tinfoil style baubles. They were the best. Every house pub and shop would hang them across England in the 80s and it really really felt like Christmas. I am completely showing my age now 🙃

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 326945View attachment 32694715th December 2019 she posted the blue door
It’s a completely different door 😂

Call me old school. But I absolutely love colour at Christmas. My Christmas tree is full or multicoloured everything. I grew up with multicoloured Christmas decorations, the cheaper looking the better. Along with the foil ceiling decorations that would be everywhere at Christmas. You used to start in the corners of your ceiling and meet at the lights, and the foil tree decorations aswell, little tinfoil style baubles. They were the best. Every house pub and shop would hand them across England in the 80s and it really really felt like Christmas. I am completely showing my age now 🙃
I’ve been looking everywhere for these but they are so expensive now

Reactions: 5
It’s the only way she knows how to show any kind of affection. Feed him up then I don’t have to touch him!
She’s waiting for comments about always eating so she can cry and claim we called them all fat but I call a takeaway for her and vest tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two breakfasts, a lunch and now downstairs for "food"?! Yet she looks like she's never eaten a proper meal in her life. bleeping weird.

Reactions: 10
How many sit on cars does Ronnie need? He apparently dragged one in from the play house yesterday so where's that one and why has he got another one?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It’s a completely different door 😂

I’ve been looking everywhere for these but they are so expensive now
I googled an image of them and found them on Ebay and amazon but astronomical prices. Gone are the days you would buy bundles of them at the Sunday markets for a pound. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Call me old school. But I absolutely love colour at Christmas. My Christmas tree is full or multicoloured everything. I grew up with multicoloured Christmas decorations, the cheaper looking the better. Along with the foil ceiling decorations that would be everywhere at Christmas. You used to start in the corners of your ceiling and meet at the lights, and the foil tree decorations aswell, little tinfoil style baubles. They were the best. Every house pub and shop would hang them across England in the 80s and it really really felt like Christmas. I am completely showing my age now 🙃
I have some foil decorations. Kitsch and tat are what’s needed at Christmas 🤣

• Heart
More unnecessary purchases and eating again.

and he is so not looking at her (covered up so you can't tell now lol)

mrshinchhome_2020.11.28_z2oluh.jpg

How many sit on cars does Ronnie need? He apparently dragged one in from the play house yesterday so where's that one and why has he got another one?
You can just imagine what a vile child he is gonna be can’t you? Not his fault at all, it’s the way they are bringing him up. No one will want to be around him because he’ll be such a brat

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.