Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that new? Don't think I've seen it before, maybe I just don't pay much attention!
It suddenly turned up the other day in a picture and now it’s his favourite thing for a few days. Would have obviously been #gifted but undeclared

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel a rage when she puts them captions on Ronnie and chicken strip every morning? I don't know why it winds me up so much 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HOLLLLLLY tit!!!! That’s crazy (no Soph I’m not calling you crazy DON’T U EVA USE DAT WORD)

I feel like she made this up to be relatable and came across as actually ill
Did you see the screen shot where she talks about getting witch slapped by Ronnie Balboa and then crying in the car? But still got out for a fan to have a pic? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It suddenly turned up the other day in a picture and now it’s his favourite thing for a few days. Would have obviously been #gifted but undeclared
£115 it costs online from not on the high street!!! Relatable hon!!!! What the hell is she getting him for Christmas if he’s allowed stuff like that Willy nilly now!

Reactions: 6
£115 it costs online from not on the high street!!! Relatable hon!!!! What the hell is she getting him for Christmas if he’s allowed stuff like that Willy nilly now!
And she has the cheek to act surprised when he’s destroying stuff in public because he can’t have it and then lamping her. Parenting 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know how she can do an adventures book, Ron only has two expressions, blank and disdain at mummaz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally NOBODY mentioned picking the outfit himself she’s a compulsive liar. I think she can’t handle any rejection or resistance! Just get the kid dressed duck sake man!!

Does anyone else feel a rage when she puts them captions on Ronnie and chicken strip every morning? I don't know why it winds me up so much 😩😂
Because it’s always made up shite! She lives in fairyland. Bet they didn’t even touch the tags

Reactions: 4
Literally NOBODY mentioned picking the outfit himself she’s a compulsive liar. I think she can’t handle any rejection or resistance! Just get the kid dressed duck sake man!!
What the duck were them shoes he picked out? Again with the Victorian tit! She has no discernible style because everything is gifted. So it’s all a mismatch of styles

• Haha
Ron has picked well....no clothes with RONNIE written all over them 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What the duck were them shoes he picked out? Again with the Victorian tit! She has no discernible style because everything is gifted. So it’s all a mismatch of styles
She gives off big fat gypsy vibes they love all the Victorian dress up, toys, bling.

There is noway on this earth he picked out the outfit he has on! It’s not a big deal dressing a child! Changing their arse when they roll or walk off or want to put their feet in tit though now that’s real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gives off big fat gypsy vibes they love all the Victorian dress up, toys, bling.

There is noway on this earth he picked out the outfit he has on! It’s not a big deal dressing a child! Changing their arse when they roll of wall off or want to put their feet in tit though now that’s real life.
If we are to believe her lie it’s quiet embarrassing that a 19month old has better dress sense than her 42 year old chav husband

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.