Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's personalised clothing has tipped me over the edge. Surely it can only be there to help her remember his name? Anyways, I lost the plot and present to you an early Christmas present for my beloved pastry trolls:

4nl4t5.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Today's personalised clothing has tipped me over the edge. Surely it can only be there to help her remember his name? Anyways, I lost the plot and present to you an early Christmas present for my beloved pastry trolls:

View attachment 321712
It's been said before,but remember this is a girl who had her own name tattooed on her wrist before she had it covered up with that hideous flower 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I feel sorry for the dog as you can tell she “ poses” him to get a picture etc he must be completely fed up having to perform or pose every day 😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
I am still so disgusted that she has now deleted the black lives matter posts, she really was just doing it for engagement. Using racial injustice and the murder of an innocent man as a way of getting more likes. Theres been no mention of anything since, no resource sharing, no petitions, nothing to change her fake, materialistic ways. And deleting the posts because it doesnt fit her aesthetic! Disgusting! Clearly black lives don't matter to Mrs Hinch. Please can this be included in the into? People need to know what a disgusting human being she is.

What the actual duck. I did wonder which posts she had archived!!! Also noticed that Ron's books featuring black children are no longer placed in strategic places. Clearly in Zophs world, black lives no longer matter.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She’s always the victim 💩 posted in the wrong order apologies
bleeping hell why is she such a weirdo.
A bag like that could last a lifetime if she looks after it.
She must spend hundreds if not a thousand a month on plastic and crap from poundland, ebay, B&M! I’d call THAT a waste of money, not investing in a nice designer piece like that.
Polly the trolley was a bigger waste Soph! If you’re that worried about money you would notice all those receipts from your little shopping trips add up! it’s quite obvious she’s wanted to start showing off her ill gotten gains but has to make it seem like a duck you to trolls in a way so she seems relatable. To the extent she ripped off a very famous movie to “write” the scene for her book!

Also, just my opinion, but I hate when people overuse the word smart as in “yeah looks dead smart!”. Always seems to be user by chavvy types trying to make themselves sound more posh.

And rant over, phew 😅

Reactions: 16
Paint by numbers has moved from under the table since this morning (I say this morning, could be a 3 day old pre record) I wonder if it’s finished or has Ronnie given it a bashing like Santa had 😂
Yet again a clear advocate for single use plastic. duck off Sophie for fecking twunt

Reactions: 7
Haha thank you! It was nearly 10 years ago and we bought coffees from the McDonalds in the mornings, pretended to care about art in the Louvre and the only thing we knew how to order was cheese toasties. We didn’t belong there but we laughed and enjoyed every minute. AND DIDNT POST EVERY SECOND ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LIKES. ❤
Did you see the Mona Lisa? I was disappointed at how small it was!

Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Haha
Hey Soph here’s ANOTHER idea for tomorrows ‘imagining yourself here’ post, why don’t you post a screenshot of you browsing Tattle for your daily content inspiration? You know, your happy place 🤫

• Haha
This sounds really good. I’d love to know what it is!

hinch just uses Ronnie for content. I have such wonderful memories of my girls when they were little and doing funny things but
I have them stored in my head. I’ll often say to my husband or mum... oh god do you remember when ... did this? Or remember that time she covered herself in Sudocrem (how many children do that 😂) and it was stuck in her hair for days
But I have little pictures or videos of those moments.
I sometimes feel sad that I don’t have more videos or pictures but it’s because my phone is often too far away and it’s so random and spontaneous the things they do that I just can’t whip my phone out
The bit I mentioned about social media and the mom was just a small part of the documentary. It’s actually horrendous and an unexplainable thing that happened- it’s called American murder the family next door. If true crime is of an interest then give it a watch but it’s truly despicable.

Reactions: 4
Tiny, such a big room....couldn’t get near it! It was boring, we did the obligatory ’looks like you’re holding the top of the Louvre’ pics outside and found a bar 😉
We battled through the throng too in order to see it, but the place was so busy and it was behind so many layers of glass, that it was impossible to see anyway.

I completely forgot to swing by Louis Vuitton for a handbag afterwards though?
Next time eh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.