Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but just had to say — I have an Alexa and when you ask for a song it doesn’t just start playing like hers did, she says ‘now playing *song title* by *artist*’ etc........ đŸ€„đŸ€„

Reactions: 20
I’ve started my own little conspiracy theory for my own shits and giggles and that is...

Hinch buys a new item each time she catches Jamie on plenty of fish or down the bookies! To cheer herself up the post box was a biggie must of been a shot of teeny inch sent to someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is one sneaky witch putting her Black Lives Matter post back up. What she forgets is there is always proof on here!!

Reactions: 12
Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but just had to say — I have an Alexa and when you ask for a song it doesn’t just start playing like hers did, she says ‘now playing *song title* by *artist*’ etc........ đŸ€„đŸ€„
The same as ours. Alexa play Baby Shark..

Alexa replies.. Here’s baby shark by.. (now in my kitchen listening to baby shark wtf 😆 I love tattle)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell how many times does she cry in a bleeping day and how many times a day do her crazy arse followers Insta give her life ! It’s all so fake I cannot abide those sayings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He didn’t even laugh. He smiled. Probably cos he realised what a wanker his mother is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.
So sorry :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What is she on ......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did he say “awwwww maaaammaaazzzz” at the end of that video with Ronnie 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We all know zoph is the Moira Rose of Maldon, If you watch Schitts Creek you'll Know why . . 'We cannot live in this Poor place Jay-mayyy this is beneath meyhh' *Sunglasses & XL Beach Hat to hide in Selfridges so she doesn't get judged again*
I wanted to say 'don't do poor Moira like that', but I can see it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree. She is getting around more now, but the more she is out there, the more she is open to criticism and more people will notice her lies. Her own visibility will be her downfall and I love it!
Oh christ i hope you’re right Shady đŸ€žđŸ€žđŸ€ž đŸ€ž

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.