Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd show you my favourite products. Then you see the ad sign! Is she f****** kidding me she's literally doing an advert for a company. And being paid for it. Stop being so manipulative and lying Sophie that was an advert you were told to do it.

Reactions: 20
I thought I'd show you my favourite products. Then you see the ad sign! Is she f****** kidding me she's literally doing an advert for a company. And being paid for it. Stop being so manipulative and lying Sophie that was an advert you were told to do it.
it literally like Tesco having an advert on TV saying we thought we show you our favourite food... buy now in store.errr yeh advert!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she for frigging real??? She needed to be told to poke the candy canes into her tree rather than hang them!! She’s just learning though I guess 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of two things has happened here. Either some of her sheep have died of boredom waiting for the big Christmas tree unveil or Insta has started clearing the bots out. Either way the credit card is going to take a battering now.
Omg this is AMAZING!!!! I reckon insta are starting to have a bot clear out. She must be shitting herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh how can convenient it’s dark now. So we can’t see the garden behind the tree.
I was just about to say that she is trying so hard not to show the garden - there is definitely something there that she doesn’t want people to see!

The tree has been up for days, she’s just longing it out. Makes me wonder if this whole Ronnie being naughty stuff is just so she can use that as an excuse as to why her tree is taking ages. I really don’t think much of what she’s shown us in the last few days is live content IF THAT MAKES SENSE

Reactions: 15
The way she slipped out that shoulder a second time 🤢 I mean, the shoulder out look is supposed to look casual/cute and accidental. Not deliberate like you’re Charo shaking your maracas.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You are literally killing me with the garden posts
I’m genuinely just baffled how they spent all that money on it and are out there “rain or shine” and yet “sweep the leaves”, “sweep the pergola” “plant spring bulbs” “give the garden toys a clean” etc etc NEVER appears on her Hinch list.
Why she’s so desperate to not show the garden or even the playhouse properly. Whether it’s Astro or not I don’t really care. But she’s hiding something out there and we will catch her out!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Forgive me 😂 but I’m starting to feel a bit bad for Jamie! He looks awful like he does all the getting up in the night if Ron wakes, he doesn’t look like he’s had time to take care of himself, shave etc. He looks haggard and old he’s clearly doing everything while she prances about in crap outfits for the gram. He’s basically a single dad while she gets all the glory!
He's definitely showing his age! And then some
He's aged a lot I think. I don't believe her for a second that her hinchers thought he was in his early 30s.

Just rambling here as well but I was thinking about the person who wanted the rave thread. I got from the comment that they didn't agree with the views we share of her parenting.
But that's life. Nobody agrees with everything that people do. I'm sure some of you would express outrage over the way I drag my kids up. Likewise I might not agree with some of your choices as parents.
There have been comments about Hinch as a mother that I may not agree with but I like that there are a variety of opinions on here. I like that there can be a discussion on here instead of being shock blocked. I mean let's face it that's probably why many of us are here because you can't have a discussion in the comments of her post (I've never seen ANY other Instagrammer that deletes negative comments like she does)

Anyway just my thoughts for the day. As you all were you wonderful bunch

Reactions: 22
Oh FFS it’s Child Benefit day in Ireland tomorrow, Penney’s is reopening after closing for weeks and now all the Huns will be running to Dunnes to buy this shite. I’m staying indooors. Thanks Soph 🤦‍♀️🙄
My husband bought one of those Spiced Apple air fresheners the other day. I woke up in the night with a massive migraine from the smell 🤢He threw it in the outside bin, and we left the bathroom window open for the rest of the night to air out 🥶

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.