Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defence, ugh hate to admit it, we have a tree in our kitchen which isn’t really by a window as it’s open plan from the living room so it’s kind of just in the middle and probably pointless to some as we are the only ones really see it... we have two trees, one by the living room window and then this one in the kitchen but it’s normally just a bare space which is why we put it there as it’s just nice to look at as we drink in the kitchen lol... I’d stick another tree upstairs on our landing if I could but might get dumped haha.
At least you can sit and look at it while having a drink tho 😍. I just thought the whole reason she'd be putting one on her landing would be to have it in the window for them to see from their pub sitting area in the garden. Altho thats her waiting area so she might sit and look at it. X

Edit for spellings.

Reactions: 9
I’m not hating on the way anyone might choose to decorate, but to me Christmas is all about colour! I understand if people want a neutral theme and all the whites fit nice with snowy winter days and stuff. But with the endless grey rooms in her house all that white just looks so... blah. Not festive at all! I can’t wait to throw some colour around when we decorate and I know my son will love it. Her decorations in addition to just the normal house decor she has looks so cold.

Reactions: 34
Oh god! She’s going to be on the Rylan show on radio2 next Saturday.
That’s me switching the radio off 😭
oh no. Bring on the face and neck clawing. “Hi Rylan. Oh ma gawd a luff ya and now ya interviewing me on the radio. Like what? It’s Rylan. Like oh ma gaaawwwwd. How did this happen to little old me. I’m fank you” 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Don’t believe it for a second. I bet she’s constantly telling poor Ron to get off especially with the stuffed animal collection as it’s all hers #mineminemine
He’s bored of them? Probably because they’re gray and boring as duck. My one is 6 now so he understands more but when he was that age he was constantly at the tree touching and staring, luckily only had one breakage but I actually have some colour, life and baubles with memories. Feel so sorry for that boy.

Reactions: 13
Oh I can’t cope with this.... utter bullshit 💩
I’ve had toddlers and it’s a sensory
Overload- they touch the baubles, pull them
Off, throw them around! And as for the stuffed animals... they’re toys! Why is she making out he’s perfect!!!! 😡View attachment 327373
She shows him moving stuff around with that mischief music. Are we expected to believe he will magically leave something that has so many sensory elements in alone?

Reactions: 15
How many times can she film Henry running out of a door with Ronnie a stumbling after him. Both have obviously been held back by Jamie until she says action. Look at her pretending she’s mother of the year that she taught Ronnie not to touch the tree, he’s probably not interested in her baubles as there’s so much tat in that house all year round he’s not actually noticed the tree.

Reactions: 24
Oh I can’t cope with this.... utter bullshit 💩
I’ve had toddlers and it’s a sensory
Overload- they touch the baubles, pull them
Off, throw them around! And as for the stuffed animals... they’re toys! Why is she making out he’s perfect!!!! 😡View attachment 327373
How can she say 'not touched them since' hasn't she supposedly only just put the tree up? My almost 1 year old has been allowed to look and feel the baubles and to see they do nothing and massive shock, she still goes and takes the ones she can reach because that's what babies/toddlers do who don't live in a regimented household. Oh and I also don't lie to make out she behaves like an adult like little RonRon.

Reactions: 20
For those that have a lifetime to watch her put up her decorations.

mrshinchhome_2020.11.28_repmcl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she say 'not touched them since' hasn't she supposedly only just put the tree up? My almost 1 year old has been allowed to look and feel the baubles and to see they do nothing and massive shock, she still goes and takes the ones she can reach because that's what babies/toddlers do who don't live in a regimented household. Oh and I also don't lie to make out she behaves like an adult like little RonRon.
Exactly! I find it weirder that an 18 month old doesn’t want to touch and play with the baubles. He’s just not encouraged to ever explore or play, it’s sad.

Reactions: 23
Exactly! I find it weirder that an 18 month doesn’t want to touch and play with the baubles. He’s just not encouraged to ever explore or play, it’s sad.
Agree.
when my daughter was 18 months old she got flu. She slept for days. We had the tree up and she was just sleeping on the sofa. I knew she was better when she started touching the tree. She used to pull the baubles off and line them up on top of her toy box.
my son was a nightmare! He liked to throw them down the steps ( we live in a 3 story house)

Reactions: 18
She’s such a knob. Saying it took 3 times longer cuz Ronnie was helping. Well all them stories she’s put on she was decorating the tree and putting the rest of the decorations out! Ronnie no where to be seen. Also, who the duck has ‘landing stockings’? 😂 surely if you do have a stocking it’s just one. And I just need to mention who the hell actually buys a feather bower, cuts it up and sticks it in their Christmas tree! 😂 she’s actually a bloody nutter!
edit Boa not Bower 🙈 oops.

Reactions: 5
Ooh now this is a bit of me! I wonder if I’ll be able to talk my husband into it? He already thinks I’m extra because I have a bauble wreath rather than a twig one 😂
Omg same 😂...I've ordered a bauble wreath for this year, and my husband does not get it! Keeps saying "are we getting a REAL wreath for the door too?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This thread is right pissing me off. My boy is the same age as Rons and does not touch the tree and is able to do his morning wee on the potty. I dont see why everyone is so upset with it, all kids are different

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.