Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we’ve noticed. She sometimes puts quotes as if Ronnie speaks but never have we actually heard him. He is still quite young and boys can be a bit late with speech so it’s no concern, just one of her weird pointless lies again. Be better if she did some research with her hours of spare time to see it is normal and put that out on Instagram so other mums wirh kids at that age not saying much would see that normalised.
I didn’t think of it as him been quiet, or a concern towards him as the times I have heard him he’s screaming, and not necessarily in a bad way I know babies scream with excitement. If the reason she does do this is because of a progression concern then I agree she should do some research but I just think she does it so she’s not putting a screamy kid who doesn’t interact with her on her stories that’s what I was getting it

Reactions: 4
Playing behind the curtain. How weird the child hesitates when she says come here. He looks to the side maybe to where his father is to seek reassurance as to what he should do. Shame Hinch stops filming at that point. Bet he ran to his father not her. Never seen a child act like that to their mother. He looked at her as if she was a total stranger.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Has none of the Kids ever told her about them bleeping eyebrows and why the hell would you use that caption Mother & Child?? bloody Mongrel so she is
Jesus Christ, they were even worse back then! 😱 I genuinely don't think she has any hair, they look like they're fully pencilled in or done permanent, like a tattoo! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a thought. My daughter couldn't keep her teddy in school with her today as a comfort (our dog of 13 years was unexpectedly put down yesterday after 24 hours of hellish illness) But she.... SHE is allowed to send a merry load of shite wrapped up in a (surprise) grey bow to raffle off where it will no doubt be touched by a plethora of people, (if the niece allows it) , where eventually it'll be won and taken home by some poor bugger in y9 who wanted the lynx Africa gift set?

Please return to the bin Hinch
Schools are actively encouraging people not to send things in from home. We’re quarantining anything that comes in as things have been at home. They aren’t handling money or anything so how she’s going to get that in, God knows...

Has none of the Kids ever told her about them bleeping eyebrows and why the hell would you use that caption Mother & Child?? bloody Mongrel so she is
I don't like calling anyone on looks, body shape / size etc as we can't always help those things BUT those eyebrows aren't natural, they are definitely a choice... maybe that's why so many of us can't warm to her as those eyebrows are scary. Like a Disney villian. Malificent, the wicked queen in snow white etc etc she would look so much softer faced and prettier if they weren't so high up and such a harsh shape.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god that peekaboo story’!!! Poor Ron looking around to make sure he could go!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s Kate getting on the sofa with the duvet tonight isn’t she? Must be cooking an amazing dinner tonight 😉

• Haha
Probably been said earlier but washing up liquid and vinegar to clean brushes. Yuck - always read should use a gentle shampoo.

I haven’t eaten since she made the jam and pastry. I’m starving!!!! What you eaten today Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This LV bag thing is doing my head in.

Apart from the fact it's clearly not true.

She was in Selfridges. A massive department store. Yes, it's a bit posh as department stores go, but it's London. 90% of their customers are probably tourists. I've bought stuff in there myself when I have been to London and please believe me when I say my scouse accent wouldn't have had anyone believe I belonged there (assuming that's the only clientele they care about, which I don't believe for one second). I was never treated with anything other than respect.

If you are going to make up stories, you should at least try to make them plausible. Pretend it was the LV boutique on Bond Street.

**Disclaimer** I have visited various designer shops on Bond Street too (despite not being able to afford anything). I browsed and left. Didn't purchase a damn thing. Nobody ever looked me up and down in a disrespectful manner (while I was there anyway).

Reactions: 29
Schools are actively encouraging people not to send things in from home. We’re quarantining anything that comes in as things have been at home. They aren’t handling money or anything so how she’s going to get that in, God knows...
I think it depends on the school. My sons school are saying no Christmas cards and gifts but my daughters nursery are having like a kinda virtual Christmas fair and want people to bring in stuff for the raffle. I would Imagine her Nieces school are doing something along those lines. I don’t think it’s a random school that reached out to her though which is the story she’s spinning, coz if that’s the case and she’s willing to make a free hamper for them what’s stopping any other schools and youth clubs in the area doing the same thing. I also bet the school never asked her personally but maybe asked parents to donate stuff for a hamper or even to donate a hamper and the niece ran to Ms Hnch and asked her to do one.

Reactions: 6
I ended up inside our local Louis Vuitton (my struggling city shares a border with a very posh town) to see what all the hot fuss was about the Neverfull bags. There is no way I was going to buy one since I’m trying to save for a house.

The sales staff was so nice and brought out various prints/sizes of the Neverfull to compare with my own tote (a nice brand but certainly not LV) and chatted about fashion history. Very lovely folks at our LV.
I went to the Paris store on my honeymoon and had a similar experience, such friendly staff, informative, passionate about the brand and not snooty one little bit. I don’t believe for one second she got ‘Pretty Womaned’ in Selfridges. Attention seeking bint!

Reactions: 22
This LV bag thing is doing my head in.

Apart from the fact it's clearly not true.

She was in Selfridges. A massive department store. Yes, it's a bit posh as department stores go, but it's London. 90% of their customers are probably tourists. I've bought stuff in there myself when I have been to London and please believe me when I say my scouse accent wouldn't have had anyone believe I belonged there (assuming that's the only clientele they care about, which I don't believe for one second). I was never treated with anything other than respect.

If you are going to make up stories, you should at least try to make them plausible. Pretend it was the LV boutique on Bond Street.

**Disclaimer** I have visited various designer shops on Bond Street too (despite not being able to afford anything). I browsed and left. Didn't purchase a damn thing. Nobody ever looked me up and down in a disrespectful manner (while I was there anyway).
I’m probably kate to the party but did you read that part as she wrote it ? Cringed so hard as clearly wasn’t true!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if any of the party trolls will be gifted that memoir for Christmas, you know when a family member gets it SO badly wrong. I don’t think I’d even be able to graciously accept😂
If any of my family get me that memoir for Christmas, they will be getting disowned. I’m not even joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Jaymeeee seriously got his name on his hat too. Please someone tell me it isn’t true ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unbelievably Bush to the party but that story where she’s staring at herself in the camera and Ronnie kisses her and she misses it makes me so sad and angry 😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.