Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said why the hell is she leaving presents out with a toddler!! More decor than bloody sense. I can't leave any presents out, not because of my toddlers but my cats chew the sellotape and think the ribbon is a toy!!
My 15 week old ragdoll kitten ‘helped’ me wrap presents yesterday.. by help I mean chewing sellotape and running off with stick on bows and gift tags 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been thinking about the garden and why she won’t show it. And then why she started to follow outdoor toys... I think she’s getting one of these installed. She did say when the pergola was being built that she was having a play area for rrrrronnniie
View attachment 329147
She hasn’t got any room left in her garden for that has she?
😂

Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha oh Soph bless you your such a hoot and so funny those little rascal boys of yours your so relatable hon!!!
Nawwwwwwwt 😆 it didn’t happen and that photo wasn’t even taken this morning you silly shrew but I love how you put the wrapped gifts as the background to try make it all seem true 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the duck can be arsed to get the toddler and dog staged for a photo each bloody morning like sod off you wanna get a life kid. Bet it takes ages and lots of shouting!! STAY STILLLLL duck SAKKKKEEEE LOOK AT MUMMAZZZZ.

She even plonks him on props now to keep him contained 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s starting following more businesses and sellers on insta! On the grab for more freebies.

To the tune of mistletoe and wine;

it’s a time for begging, time to be greedy. Making stories up cause she’s so needy. Hinchmas is bland hinchmas is grey. Where is the tree you started yesterrrrdaaaay.

Christmas time, Soph is having a whine.
Ron Tysonnnnn is playing up “big time”
He punched his mummaz
In the face.
took to a live to air her disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The tree situation has my baffled. Does she really think he won’t touch any of ITTTT?? My first baby is 1 on December 17th. I’m already regretting getting a new tree and decorations 😂😂 She talks shite. No way will he not touch it.
And I’m new to this thread.! Why does she talk like she does? (The duck is mummmaaazzz?)
Why does Henry - a dog - have his own room? Why does Ronnie not smile much at her? Why does she try to be relatable by talking about things she clearly knows nothing about?
why does she lie about everything? From fake grass to Ronnie helping with the tree to nails?

Reactions: 11
Bloody swing set in the garden, would be fine if she also let her child play with other kids at an actual park but this will be more confinement for the poor little boy.

Reactions: 5
My 15 week old ragdoll kitten ‘helped’ me wrap presents yesterday.. by help I mean chewing sellotape and running off with stick on bows and gift tags 😂
Jealous , I so want a rag doll, but we’ve got 6 cats already and my partner said NO🤣🐾

Reactions: 2
Who the duck can be arsed to get the toddler and dog staged for a photo each bloody morning like sod off you wanna get a life kid. Bet it takes ages and lots of shouting!! STAY STILLLLL duck SAKKKKEEEE LOOK AT MUMMAZZZZ.

She even plonks him on props now to keep him contained 😆
I irrationally don’t like that old fashioned metal ride on he’s got now. It gives me the creeps for some reason. It’s definitely possessed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agreed it’s reminding me of the old fashioned cartoons kinda like Mickey Mouse but more manic, I’m probably not making sense but it raises my heart rate whenever I see it, and not in a good way

Reactions: 6
Been reading here for a while but never posted. Going to jump straight in with my opinion, I wasn’t asked but I’m giving it to you all anyway!
From my personal experience when you have a new born, that first time you’re left alone with them at home when your partners gone back to work is really when that bond, belief in yourself and mothers intuition really kicks in. You’re in the deep end and you have no option but to learn and get to know your baby. I feel that with her (as far as we’re aware) never having that and having very little if any time alone with Ron has really affected her bond which is really sad. I know this isn’t the case for everyone but like I say this was my experience.
Side note- 100% think there’s Astro and I’ve never known it take someone this long to get their Christmas decorations up? Hardly like she’s busy holding down a 9-5 is it!
Exactly this! She's never had to spend any time with Ronnie by herself other than when he's asleep and Jamie has nipped out for 10 minutes. She's had constant help for the entire time with Ronnie and now he's developing into a character she doesn't know and can't parent. It's tragic really. Xx

Reactions: 11
I irrationally don’t like that old fashioned metal ride on he’s got now. It gives me the creeps for some reason. It’s definitely possessed
Is that new? Don't think I've seen it before, maybe I just don't pay much attention!

Reactions: 3
It’ll be a prop for her Adventure books and will have a name and talk like Thomas the tank and everyfink, 😉 oh bugger I’m giving her more ideas🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.