Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww fanny face , imagine kissing that where his top lip hair is growing over his mouth, if your gonna have a beard keep it trimmed nice, that's onslow just being onslow.... lazy
Filth ain’t it. I think the pair of them both look soapy and like they’d smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have genuinely never seen anyone make such an ordeal out of putting up a Christmas tree! She’s coming across as if if something doesn’t happen perfectly then she throws her toys out the pram and abandons it. Just put your bloody decorations on the bloody tree! Tell your husband to take his child out for half an hour and get it done my god
Maybe just maybe she really does think it's a click of a finger and tada tree is up and decorated😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So are her stories the wrong way around again!! She says they are all going for a walk and then Henry is unimpressed by the tree ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed a lot of last thread. But I've just gone back to look at the posts about Ronnie hitting her

Anyway this post has really pissed me off. I don't think it's right to just give in to every child tantrum and get them whatever they want. But to claim he couldn't have it as there's no room. Is she for real? The amount of utter tat she has in that house of hers. Funny how she always finds room for more baskets or make up pallets (even though she doesn't know anything about make up and is still learning guys 🤥)
Hope she paid for the reindeer that he (didn’t) pull apart! 🤥🤔

Reactions: 7
Forgive me 😂 but I’m starting to feel a bit bad for Jamie! He looks awful like he does all the getting up in the night if Ron wakes, he doesn’t look like he’s had time to take care of himself, shave etc. He looks haggard and old he’s clearly doing everything while she prances about in crap outfits for the gram. He’s basically a single dad while she gets all the glory!

Reactions: 23
Had a wee peek at her stories, bloody hell thought I was on QVC, and that awful voice over. Also the changing nails from pre records
Missed the RonnieKray attack, will need to catch up on that.
Just get the tree up already, gawd the woman is soooooooooooooo boring
Can't wait to see what shite she comes up with for the Elf on a Shelf ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how much "holiday" weight his royal Fatsomes is going to put on this year? :rolleyes:
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks this dog is madly overweight. Spaniels are meant to be LEAN not fat. Makes me so angry. That poor thing needs exercise and less fecking treats.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.