Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to comment on anyone’s appearance but my jaw hit the floor in the grey tracksuit when she lifted the collar 😮 her collar bones are juddering out! She looks so painfully thin

• Sad
Reactions: 10
No wonder they're singing like duck wits
She's earned 42K today

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Was she confusing it with the NTA's?? As if anyone would believe she was invited to the BAFTAs shes not even on TV!!
I’m sure whoever organises the BAFTAs hasn’t a scooby who she is. She probably meant the NTAs as you said. Or maybe THE OSCARS GUYZZZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s 5ft 10....? I’m sure she said she was 5ft 9 beforehand!?

Im 5’9 and their trousers do not fit in length at all so she’s talking out her ass right away 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m calling bingo on an in the style range. Frisby has been after her for a while and this is her dipping her toes in the water clothes wise. Give it a few months and she will deffo have an In the shite range.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I nearly spent money on clothes earlier today in Tesco I feel lucky I didn’t but I’m with you on this else where for me
Nutmeg and TU are just as nice, if not nicer quality than F&F thankfully! It’s fine, I got a Christmas meal deal out of it so it’s not all gloom and misery 😂😂

I hate to comment on anyone’s appearance but my jaw hit the floor in the grey tracksuit when she lifted the collar 😮 her collar bones are juddering out! She looks so painfully thin
I don’t usually comment on her weight either but she looks ill and is getting a bobble head

What’s with this bleeping Oscar acceptance speech
“Fank you fank you”

what does she think she’s done here? Genuine question.

• Haha
So F&F are so good because she's been all different sizes and they always fit.
In my life I've been a full size 14 and down to a size 8 and then pregnant 3 times. I've managed perfectly well shopping in various different shops and have never had to rely on Tescos. Is that all she has to say to promote them, because I'm not sure that will work

Reactions: 12
On a serious note, with all this talk of boycotting...can people think of pastry trolls like me, who still need Tesco's to pay their wages..

How else will I afford my crunky snacks 😭

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been said, had a busy day at work today but... I thought she absolutely loved Morrison’s and had always shopped there? Suddenly loves Tesco now they’re paying her.

Reactions: 13
What’s with this bleeping Oscar acceptance speech
“Fank you fank you”

what does she think she’s done here? Genuine question.
I know you couldn’t make this up that she is the only influencer I know of that acts like she’s just donated £1mill to charity whenever she does a new ad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you hear her tone at the end of that video with Ronnie???😩😩😩😩😩 she’s just pure evil and she’s shouts at a baby like that. He didn’t even look at her once, she’s singing along because she’s been on her phone the whole day, ignoring her son etc and now she throws him in bath and bam back to the filthy couch to deal with her anxiety of being an absolute liar.

Reactions: 11
who remembers the episode of Family Fortunes (les dennis) when the contestant answered 'Turkey' to every category in the final round 🤣
Let's have a game;
Describe an elephant-It's grey and I jus luv it
Name the colour of grass starting with 'gr'-grey and I luv it
Mix black &white-grey and I luv it soooo much
A foggy morning is?-grey and i absoooolootly luv it
The colour of an orange is?- grey? (Mum..it is isn't it-tell 'em)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why ‘influences’ write stuff like... I did all this for you, I’m so relieved you all like it, I sacrificed and brought this for you guys, I’m sorry but those sentences just do not make sense and sounds stupid and it really irritates me (Mrs hinch just wrote she’s relieved we all like what bits she picked out) 🤢

Reactions: 15
In her latest story apparently he surely says see THE cleaner and not A as shes captioned. Giving it away

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.