Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Notgonnalie
Made to fit
- You better watch out, you better not cry, a fan will snap you at Tesco when Ron smacks you below the eye! Straw reindeers won’t be coming to Maldon town
(should be sang to the tune of Santa Claus is coming to town 🤣)

Red is cleaning
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Roll over
Saturday

The landing tree, garlands and stockings went up, Ron helped and only touches them once. Yeah right Pinocchio.
Saturday night is sorted, duvet, fire on, candles, strictly on the TV. Had a tiring day Hun?
Bought a DVD of an old 1985 film she was obsessed with as a child called The Huggabunch, so she & Ron can watch it together.
An old video of them looking at the outside decorations posted.
Sunday
It was noticed she had deleted yesterdays post of her buying an old film. I wonder why?
5 things she is looking forward to today post : Going for a walk to the prom, tree no2, last thing off her monthly weekly hinch list, Wrapping, She’s also needy today so just wants to be comfy and cosy with Ron & Inch. Bless her.
Ron trying to get into the new toilet potty video.
Guys help me video – Ron won’t get dressed quickly.
Tree down from the loft. Beds made, toilets pined and the sink shined - a small Tada (but not seen done)
Train purchased from Amazon Ron is having a nap and she wants him to wake up and see it.
Made some more homemade choc gifts
Ron asleep so she will be wrapping presents.
Tea alert – (allegedly) Ron hit Soph while they were out at Tesco’s, he also tore apart a straw reindeer, and she also said she hears voices. WOW
Monday
2 pic posts & 1 video, all about Ron. Post 1, Post 3
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Evidence of cleaning by the so called cleaning sensation. Not much this week it appears.
Week catch up.

Monday
Zzzzz. Cleaned hair/tooth brushes. Cleaned car steering wheel & her LV bag. Nap. Dinner. Giveaway. Walk for Inch and Ron. Bed.
Tuesday
Ad. Shredded. Biccy dip dip for Ron. Nap. Drive out. Tesco collab. Twats
Wednesday
Zzzz. Ron fed Henry a treat. Bought postbox. Lunch. Washed make up brushes. Thinks she’s helping. Another old video of her and Ronnie. Henry went to bed.
Thursday
Day off
Friday
#ad. Tada list. Getting the house ready for Christmas. Ron outside in his house (apparently). Xmas flower reveal.
Saturday
Breakfast take 2. £24k. Putting trees up later. Ron has a new car. The upstairs tree went up, Ron helped. On the sofa. Bought a DVD
Sunday
A liitle unseen cleaning. Tree No2 nearly went up with a train underneath it. Homemade gifts again. Wrapping presents.
Tea alert WOW.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It may be because I haven’t slept since yesterday morning but I got hysterical giggles at her saying she’s going to let him pick his own clothes 🙄😂.

my great niece is three and she does pick what she wants to wear on nursery days really well, because she has about 10 nursery outfits , any other day she’d pick a summer dress, wellies and a bobble hat because they are her favs , along with peppa sunglasses ( she rocks the look ❤)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just agreeing with something @shadyessex33 said in last thread. RonJonAli is just her cash cow now. And there should be laws against it. When children appear in tv or films there are restrictions in place for hours worked, down time etc. But this new insta crowd (it’s not just Hinch) don’t seem to care about any of that. We’re only seeing the beginning of kids who were plastered all over early YouTube now suing their parents. Who knows what this new crop will be like in years to come. So sad
Oh and Soph. If that did happen in Tesco. Firstly don’t take him to supermarket. Second crying? Really? Thirdly if you think folk are whispering about you get help. Or grow a thicker skin. But me personally. I don’t think it happened. She’s a freebie coming up and needs to be in the papers with sympathy and relatability. Lapland maybe? Turf? House decorated by unicorns?

Reactions: 70
duck me wait till that kid hits the toddler teen years (3 and onwards) then she’ll get to experience what a real bleeping tantrum is😂 and I cannot WAIT

• Haha
Reactions: 47
We used to say she was holding him back development wise but the last week it’s like she expects him to be about 6 expect him to get dressed and be potty trained. There’s no in between with her it’s all or nothing like when she lied about his walking making out his first few steps were outside on a hard patio when she had kept him off camera for a week to perfect his steps before it hit the gram!!

Reactions: 49
Those shoes he picked out look like padders/pram shoes not shoes for a 18 month old who’s walking.
Stop trying so hard grinch

Reactions: 25
Im all for autonomy and independence but perhaps given hes only 18m she could have exerted some responsible initiative and taken out 2 of each practical items and told him to choose eg blue trousers or the red trousers. That would have taught him colours too. Not just free rein of all his clothes that mean he’s ended up in a shirt in November. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 38
I missed a lot of last thread. But I've just gone back to look at the posts about Ronnie hitting her

Anyway this post has really pissed me off. I don't think it's right to just give in to every child tantrum and get them whatever they want. But to claim he couldn't have it as there's no room. Is she for real? The amount of utter tat she has in that house of hers. Funny how she always finds room for more baskets or make up pallets (even though she doesn't know anything about make up and is still learning guys 🤥)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Guys, I can’t take this anymore. Where is the hinch rave thread? 🤣 no word of a lie I wanna be on it. I found tattle when I was recovering from post partum psychosis and she was making me feel rubbish about myself because my life was falling apart, & everything was great for her, but I could of stopped watching, I didn’t have to seek her out to make myself feel tit & that’s what I did! Tattle at the start gave me a bit of comfort, but now it doesn’t. She can’t do right for doing wrong. She posts the perfect life & everyone goes mad at her for it, she admits to her little one being naughty & she gets the crap mum label! I have a toddler the same age and he is very like how she describes Ronnie & it’s not because I’m a bad mum! He’s not my first baby, he just has a bit of a temper on him. It happens. So, please can someone genuinely show me where the rave thread is cos I can’t find it 🤣🤣
Might be abit lonely down there 😳
But there’s a section called “rave about”
On the homepage, it may of actually been deleted due to inactivity

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is there a random I there was this going to be a video with music over it?

Plus like hell he chose that outfit he was looking to see if doing right and also only 1 pair of shoes in drawer yet showed all his shoes somewhere else the other day and only the lounge or matching clothes rolled up the little shirt would be in the walldrobe

Them little shoes dont look like they'd feet his feet either

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Guys, I can’t take this anymore. Where is the hinch rave thread? 🤣 no word of a lie I wanna be on it. I found tattle when I was recovering from post partum psychosis and she was making me feel rubbish about myself because my life was falling apart, & everything was great for her, but I could of stopped watching, I didn’t have to seek her out to make myself feel tit & that’s what I did! Tattle at the start gave me a bit of comfort, but now it doesn’t. She can’t do right for doing wrong. She posts the perfect life & everyone goes mad at her for it, she admits to her little one being naughty & she gets the crap mum label! I have a toddler the same age and he is very like how she describes Ronnie & it’s not because I’m a bad mum! He’s not my first baby, he just has a bit of a temper on him. It happens. So, please can someone genuinely show me where the rave thread is cos I can’t find it 🤣🤣
I've tagged you in it. It might be lonely over there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is the most ‘wooden’ person I know who does interviews with the media. I’ve noticed that more and more of her stories on her own account are pre-records with her reading scripted voiceovers (very badly) ...or so it seems!

Reactions: 25
Here you go

Enjoy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont think the issue is Ronnie having normal toddler behaviour i think it’s the lies and inconsistency’s that grate on every one - at least that’s been my problem! She said on her stories that she shows Ronnie the Christmas decorations once and then he doesn’t be phased by them because they do nothing, but apparently that same day he had punched her in the face - why not talk about that on her stories or how he ripped apart a straw reindeer in home bargains instead of making out he’s a saint ?! He’s a toddler. They all have meltdowns it’s part of developing and learning boundaries and right from wrong.

Reactions: 54
Because she didn’t admit it on her page. She sneaked it into a live chat with some random. Secondly she says things like ‘oh Ronnie knows not to touch the tree. He’s so good’ then tells interviews and insta people he’s a tit. Which is it? A lot of people don’t follow this other account so won’t have seen her confession. So she’s still giving off perfect vibes on her page. The rave thread is quiet. Tumbleweed. Been closed already due to inactivity. Reopened but nobody is there. Tells you something. Why do you think she’s got the most threads. Cos she’s a hypocrite, a liar and a fraud. However you’re entitled to your opinion and good luck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Pssss guys. Can’t believe I got the thread title 🙊🙊🙊🙊 thanks to everyone who voted! All the best guys. What time does the grey car usually get here to deliver my Prize??? I really hope it’s a shredded straw reindeer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.