Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 posts then a swipe up for crappy bog standard prints.
How much for that then? £12k plus VAT.
Nice days work.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So how much has she just earned from her Desenio ad?
Plus the money from her swipe up too?
She’s no queen of clean - she’s a glorified shopping channel who set out to achieve all of this. She is PAID handsomely to promote branded goods (doesn’t matter if she likes them or not, or if they damage the environment and aren’t cruelty free), happily shows pre-recorded cleaning clips whilst pretending they were today’s, throws in random quotes, reels her audience in by telling them her and Ron love them all and asking for their advice on projects such as the pergola (despite it already being completed), loves to use woe is me posts and is obsessed with trolls - even though she doesn’t appear to understand what that actually means, buys items such as Polly the cleaning trolley which her followers flock to buy, only never to be seen again, uses her child daily for content (and possible future book deal) , engagement, and free clothing, in fact pretty much FREE everything whilst not declaring it or tagging it, uses swipe ups to gain even more money from her sheeple, so she doesn’t have to buy anything apart from the odd Poundland haul and maybe the odd inexpensive sleep suit and some mugshots - and that in a nutshell is how she keeps on getting richer and richer 😡 #no morals

• Heart
Reactions: 45
2 posts then a swipe up for crappy bog standard prints.
How much for that then? £12k plus VAT.
Nice days work.

View attachment 322192
View attachment 322193
I went via Google to have a nosey at their prints. Im looking for a fox for my bedroom shelf. No wonder she loves that place how can you turn such a vibrant creature into nothing 😢😭
Oh and now their ads have followed me here 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I first saw the ron and bloody hen post I thought they were sitting on her mantlepiece above the fire. Crazy enough to do it really

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her fans always seem to say the same thing as well. “Felt like a friend”, “watched since the beginning”, “I’m now not lonely”, ”you brighten my days”.
Anyone would think the same person had written them? 😏
Why would you not tit yourself that someone that crazy sent tit to your home address???

• Haha
Desenio details on the next slide 🤣🤣🤣 has she been putting on her white coat again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s no queen of clean - she’s a glorified shopping channel who set out to achieve all of this. She is PAID handsomely to promote branded goods (doesn’t matter if she likes them or not, or if they damage the environment and aren’t cruelty free), happily shows pre-recorded cleaning clips whilst pretending they were today’s, throws in random quotes, reels her audience in by telling them her and Ron love them all and asking for their advice on projects such as the pergola (despite it already being completed), loves to use woe is me posts and is obsessed with trolls - even though she doesn’t appear to understand what that actually means, buys items such as Polly the cleaning trolley which her followers flock to buy, only never to be seen again, uses her child daily for content (and possible future book deal) , engagement, and free clothing, in fact pretty much FREE everything whilst not declaring it or tagging it, uses swipe ups to gain even more money from her sheeple, so she doesn’t have to buy anything apart from the odd Poundland haul and maybe the odd inexpensive sleep suit and some mugshots - and that in a nutshell is how she keeps on getting richer and richer 😡 #no morals
👍
Sums up her and many of her mates perfectly

Reactions: 6
Oh she can duck right off and duck off some more and while she's there she can keep bleeping off with her quotes. I've had to rock and hold my cat at 5am this morning while he lay dying in my arms 😭💔 no amount of motivational quotes from some self absorbed twit is going to 'get me through the day'
So sorry. At least you were with him- not that it makes it any easier for you.

Reactions: 4
I think even the sheep that copied it are regretting it now. It’s fast going out of fashion. Grey is nice, but it needs colour with it. Her house isn’t somewhere I’d feel welcome or comfortable. I love that people can come into my home, kick off their shoes and get cosy.
I actually got some lovely blush pink pics from there (not recommended by hinch) that go with my grey interior (again nothing to do with hinch) but they are literally pictures printed onto a4 card 😬 something I could have done myself at home. They arent cheap either, so even though they do look lovely, I 100% wouldn't buy from them again

Oh ffs another thrilling morning watching zoph SSSHHHHRED her post. I think I’d rather watch my cat lick her bum hole for half an hour if I’m honest. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty sure the purses are in glass cases as well so she couldn’t have just “grabbed one”. Why is she such a pathological liar?
It makes me die that a company such a Penguin actually printed the lies! She is surrounded by enablers. I wouldn’t trust her to tell me the colour of her knickers without lying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I missing something about these prints shes flogging?? The quotes are just ones nicked off the internet and printed on card. No one is even credited so it’s not like they have exclusive rights... what’s to stop you printing them off yourself and saving yourself £8 a pop? 🤯

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.