Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog is going to take his fingers off. ffs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just seen on another cleaning influencers story that she is showing her dressing gown her brother bought her for xmas last year, guess what it's the same one that Soph showed us last night and its from F&F Tesco 🤣🤣 sorry Soph you soooooo last year, All the best 👍
I know the one and I just larveeee her. She's properly down to Earth. Not in it for the numbers and uses cruelty free products. Oh and she cleans. I mean properly cleans not just a spritz and tap wank 😂😂
Have to say I thought the exact thing watching her stories today ✌🏻

Reactions: 15
She will have her sheep turning up on double decker buses 😭😂
She’s itching to have a tour of her street like those celeb house tours in Hollywood! A double decker open topped bus stops outside her house while 20 Japanese tourists frantically take photos of Jamie scratching his arse as he walks from the Audi to the front door. They are convinced he must be an A list celeb despite never hearing of him. Meanwhile Soph hides inside with the curtains closed, wearing an oversized hat and huge sunglasses screaming at Jamie that this isn’t what she wanted and she doesn’t know how it happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I just bought an F&F dress this lunchtime in a 10 when I’m normally a 12 and it’s hanging off me and I’m already on the mince pies this year so I can safely say their sizing is a crock of tit. No wonder they bought in miss master manipulator
I can wear a size 8 in their jeans. Honey these hips ain't no size 8. Also at 5" 9 their "tall" length are ankle biters on me. I wearcthem as nice weather suitable turn ups. Not a good length at all as Hinchy so "advertises" 🙄

“I get your breakfast Hen”

Surely that should say “I’m getting your breakfast Henry” for a number one author her grammar and ability to construct a sentence isn’t half abysmal.
We use vocabulary like that when posting on the dogs IG page because its the dog not us spekaing 😂😂😅

Reactions: 4
It’s the rubbing shoulders to appear timid and anxious for me. She does it in any video that she films of herself, it’s so bleeping cringey! And the “if I’m honest” and “..I’m just going to film with Henry there.. if that’s okay” if that’s okay? Shut the duck up. :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I wish I had the patience to sit and add up how much money shes wasted on essentially nothing since the start of the pandemic 😂😂 cos that’s the thing, she has nothing to show for her money except tat!
@SunshineRae did have a list on the go of gifted items, and it's tens of thousands of pounds. Easy to drop £300 on a fake postbox when you haven't had to pay for anything inside your house 🤷

“I get your breakfast Hen”

Surely that should say “I’m getting your breakfast Henry” for a number one author her grammar and ability to construct a sentence isn’t half abysmal.
"I'll get your breakfast" or "I've got your breakfast" would also be acceptable. Imagine being her ghost writer 😭

Reactions: 8
She’s very quiet this afternoon? At Ma Barker’s with Ronalongadingdong? Aw look at Ronner’s with Nanny Jareth ❤
3D36AB16-01F4-4222-9A04-6CB1A2E1982E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I actually think I’m going to take a break from her stories (never Tattle!) because I find her so draining. I don’t aspire to be like her in anyway, but the constant spending she does when I’m listening to the Rishi Sunak’s spending review on the radio now, it’s frightening. My depression is at an all time high (or should that be low?) after lots of personal events this year, I dread the Christmas season in part because of social media and all the flaunting that goes on, including Hinch!
I’m in the same boat as you with my depression at the moment, and I’ve found that taking a break from watching her (among other Insta idiots) has been helpful. I’d highly recommend it! Tattle is a great way of still getting to have a laugh and a gossip without directly exposing yourself to her ‘content’. I stupidly watched her today for the first time in a while because I wanted to see the ludicrous post box, and I already regret it. When I woke up this morning I felt kind of okish, but my mood darkened really rapidly after watching her shite.

Best wishes to you from a fellow sufferer. Take care of yourself! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This was me through all my 20s! Working in retail could never save because the pay was awful but at least I wasn’t a thicko sheep fawning after a nobody on Instagram! 😂
It’s true I was far too drunk to be bothered about cleaning 😂 I’m too old now, but not much has changed, just the job title.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s apologising for the state of her makeup brushes when she’s just spent £300 on a pointless postbox 😂

F&F off Zoph!

Reactions: 14
Even though she hasn’t read here since 1422,
For the love of god woman, feed that child some vegetables. Tomato purée is SHOCKING for a little uns tummy. Just give him a bleeping tomato.

Reactions: 12
As I’ve said previously, she’s not just advertising a couple of their items. She’s put her brand name into a huge range with them, it’s coming out next year. Fully branded with Hinch. My friend works on the team.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Even though she hasn’t read here since 1422,
For the love of god woman, feed that child some vegetables. Tomato purée is SHOCKING for a little uns tummy. Just give him a bleeping tomato.
She puts content above her sons health. Speaks volumes about the kind of person she is

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.