Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion again by @Spacemonkey1972
Made to fit - Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not postman bleeping pat

Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to that post.

Last thread catch up
Friday

Another inspirational tit message posted. Please STOP.
Garnier #ad for masks. These make perrficc gifts. Swipe up and give me £24k. Hope that helps.
Small business follow post.
No motivation over the last few days, so a no ‘to do’ list today, it’s a ‘tada’ list – same thing yes? Lazy witch.
She made her house more Christmassy - a little tree, a small shark quick clean, cleaned the mirror then a garland on it, put some leaves in her napkins rings & some fake candles on her table. A couple of laundry washes, cleaned the sink, loo room basin and the high chair.
#ad for scrub daddies.
Purchased a Nutcracker for the door, she is now decorating the outside with last year’s decorations.
Small business follow post again,
A video of Ron in his playhouse, he goes out in all weathers apparently – yeah. Looks familiar.
Posted her new Christmas wreath and door flower display – it looks like a bag of old poo.
Saturday
Breakfast take 2 apparently as they were up early and were hungry again. Well, feed them properly the 1st time, numb nuts.
Professor Hinch came on to show how to wash clothes properly, the UV light was shown. £24k again today.
The trees are going up.
Eating again and Ron has a new toy car. As @Spacemonkey1972 said 'More cars than Arnold Clark'.
Ron has a toilet potty.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ron on the potty after Zophs pine’d and dettol sprayed it

ETA : I posted this in the last thread but this GIF cracks me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 111
Gguuuuyyyyzzzzz I'm sat here in tears at that montage, what an absolutely amazingly waste of 3 minutes of my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My toddler is 27 months and I’ve only just got him a potty!!! Why is she buying one at such a young age when she doesn’t even bother with him now..or is that for Onslow to do?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Couldn’t reply to the new member on the last thread who mentioned the £99 pre authorisation petrol saga. This was scrapped in 2018. Have a google. The pay at pump machine will always tell you how much it’s preauthorising before you fill up.

So as not to detail, why the duck has Ronnie got yet another personalised ride along toy??

Reactions: 24
@HereForTheComments456 last thread closed before I could reply.My daughter was the same, dry day and night from around 2.5years. The boy is just lazy, we potty trained at 2 when he had chicken pox which he mastered but the night he just can’t seem to do.

And so not to derail the thread: why does she have landing stockings?

Reactions: 15
4DF582A3-8D01-49CB-84A0-DD4CE36AA62A.png
Ron loved helping ??? 🥴 well he didn’t did he? She showed him ‘‘Helping’ open a box then she decorated it and then after
inch brought Ron Up the stairs when she’d finished!!🙄🙄 stop lying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Well, the tree looks unbalanced and tit. Who has landing stockings? Of course with Ronnie plastered all over it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuinely never known a kid with so much personalised stuff. I was lucky if I could find a hairband with my name on it back in the 90s!

Chav at heart, ay Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
@HereForTheComments456 last thread closed before I could reply.My daughter was the same, dry day and night from around 2.5years. The boy is just lazy, we potty trained at 2 when he had chicken pox which he mastered but the night he just can’t seem to do.

And so not to derail the thread: why does she have landing stockings?
I literally do think boys are more lazy than girls when it comes to stuff like that lol.
Also I thought the same about the stocking. Is this something she’s gonna do every year and will he have one downstairs too? Because then will Santa fill up both stockings? And I know this sounds petty and a bit silly but when it comes to Santa you have to be quite careful coz he may tell his friends he get 2 stocking but they only get one and then they start to wonder why Ronnie is getting more stuff from Santa.

Reactions: 23
And who has a landing wreath and landing stockings, let alone a landing Christmas tree!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 327363Ron loved helping ??? 🥴 well he didn’t did he? She showed him ‘‘Helping’ open a box then she decorated it and then after
inch brought Ron Up the stairs when she’d finished!!🙄🙄 stop lying!!
And now she’s showed it to him, he won’t touch it again this Xmas! Haha good luck with that one Zoph 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I screenshot a couple photos of her tree to send to my mate my mate pretty much said me and her should go nick it and leave muddy foot prints because we’re nice like that all it made me think of is the scene from drop dead Fred with the dog poo scene 🤣🤣 and I can’t stop calling hinch the mega witch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s such a knob. Saying it took 3 times longer cuz Ronnie was helping. Well all them stories she’s put on she was decorating the tree and putting the rest of the decorations out! Ronnie no where to be seen. Also, who the duck has ‘landing stockings’? 😂 surely if you do have a stocking it’s just one. And I just need to mention who the hell actually buys a feather bower, cuts it up and sticks it in their Christmas tree! 😂 she’s actually a bloody nutter!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.