Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tillyfloss99

I used to be sucked into the hinch madness, then for the past few months I’ve been reading here and I’ve really come to loathe the woman!
I live in tier 3, I work for the nhs, I’ve spent the entire pandemic pregnant, and now to top it off have been told my little girl is no longer growing and is breech so instead ofmy magical home birth I’m planned in for a c section Tuesday to get her out 3 weeks early, I’ve had steroid injections all week, I’m in constant pain, exhausted, I have 2 other children I’m trying to make Christmas magical for and let’s face it, we’re skint just like 89% of the country right now as my partners a builder and not everyone is rushing to get jobs done right now! I know it’s all very poor me but I just feel shit today! I’d give my right arm for some of the opportunities she has with Ronnie to do with my girls, she is so vile and greedy, and that poor boy is nothing more than a prop to her! She lives in a fantasy world, no ones life is that perfect, I can’t wait for it all to come crashing down on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

charzzzzzz

Why bother taking ronnie when you won't let him see anything because he is either facing forward or taking one of his million naps a day?

Reactions: 38

mgh727

VIP Member
“Jamie can’t believe they made us pay to go to Lapland and didn’t gift us the trip”

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @Spacemonkey1972
Made to fit - A scarecrow tribute at yet another freebieee

I am taking the most liked from page 40 and beyond.

The next one is, therefore - On the 5th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me -- ..........................................

The suggestions, for it to fit, have to be around 30 characters, inc spaces & punctuation, it doesn't have to rhyme and no rude words please,

Nicked from the JM thread.
Lastly, but importantly, when submitting ideas for the next thread title, please use the words ‘thread suggestion’ or just ‘thread’, as it makes it easier to search.
No other chat in the post so votes are for the thread suggestion only.
Also, try to hold off until around page. 40 for your suggestions.

Red is cleaning
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Wednesday

Day 8 of the Elf, he put some toothpaste in some Oreos. Underneath she posted a message about pain is temporary. She is so not in this world.
Ron and Grinch, had a brekkie picnic in the lounge on her #ad blanket – aw
Advent time for the bros, it seems the day’s gifts taken out for Ron are not in order.
Zzz and postman time.
More old videos to use up content time.
Monthly beauty box was opened up and shared. They will never see the light of day again.
Had a tad bit of Flash left, so she cleaned the hob, sink and worktop with it.
Ron’s dinner was served. What dinner?
She showcased some #gifted #paid sponge daddy hampers, swipe up guys if you struggle for Xmas ideas.
Inch has bought a gift set and tried to post a video talking about it, begging for a Dove collab I think, hope not, I bet it’s a piss-take.
She’s settling down in a missguided pj set. I thought she loved Tesco’s, seeing she was paid to wear their clobber.
Late day, early start as she is going to LaplandUK. ffs Ron is only 18 mths old. #gifted as usual.
Thursday.
Day 10 Elf antics.
Up, dressed and out, somewhere special but no idea where. She’s wearing a lot of slap, enough for 3 people. Lapland pre-recorded we think, as most z listers went last weekend. So the cleaner is here and a day off really.
Pic shown at Lapland, she's dressed like Worzel. lol
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

1607613408789.png

Also added in a poll for our enjoyment as suggested by @mgh727.

Couldn't fit them all in and for new people click on the link to enjoy.

scrub daddy stamping,
bonfire painting,
hot chocolate in test tubes
cookie mix in jars.
tea bag stained gift bags.
concrete steppers made in a cake tin.
Moss bowl.
Beg board
Revamped bird table with glass feeders.
Pissy stick heart for her.
R and H pissy sticks.
BBQ table
An attempt at a baby recipe book

and I totally forgot to add this gem in.

a homemade sensory board where she glued everything down

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm currently sat trying to persuade the kid to paint some clay decorations for her grandparents. There's more paint on her and the Tuff Tray 🙃

Planning meatball pasta for tea; how many hours in the slow cooker? I'm just learning guyzzzzz.
Did you not put your meatballs on low 4 days ago? You’ve fucked it Hun. Mug shots for everyone tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So Jamie has taken Ron Ron to see his parents but she can't be arsed to go with them. Yet when Soph wants to see Ma and Pa Barker, Vesty has to tag along.
Yep typical self absorbed Soph

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Katherine to the party once more (cheers work :rolleyes:) but fuck me, WHAT is she actually wearing? Sweet Jesus, Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY? Did she honestly get dressed, look in the mirror and think that outfit looked good?

I hope Santa's bringing Sophie a full length mirror and a voucher for Specsavers!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She must be having a little lie in today. Must of been exhausting yesterday, pretending to parent all day. Poor lamb
And don’t forget she carried that massive hat round on her head all day. The most strenuous thing she’s done in years.

• Haha

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I have said it before, but she always dresses inappropriately for outings which are supposed to be for Ron...

Like the prom trips with mayahoohotmail and the beach hut 'rot in hell' trip..what's wrong with a nice pair of jeans or even leggings...

• Haha
Reactions: 36

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

On the fifth days of Christmas Hinchy gave to me - reindeers 'rescued' from a sanctuaryyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Too livid to comment on the freebie showing off today, she doesn’t even deserve my rage. There are so many more deserving of a free day out, many on this thread, who work hard and have been dealt a rough hand. Thinking of you all and praying this influencer culture dies a glorious death.

• Heart
Reactions: 35