Mrs Hinch #144 Fakes her tan, food is bland, babies on the bed, did she give him a hand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she actually credited someone and didn’t pass the idea off as her her. And I hate to say it but the stick heart thing didn’t look so bad once it was spray painted.

Reactions: 11
I swear, some of yous need a job at Scotland yard 😂👏
If I ever go missing, I want you guys to help find me! My husband would be useless; he thinks I have grey eyes and a tattoo on my left ankle. (I have green eyes and a tattoo on my right ankle)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does everything have to mean something to her I don’t get it? They’re just bleeping sticks you MADE Jamie find whilst walking the same walk you’ve presumably done a thousand times.

She’s so set on making it seem like her life is absolutely perfect and they have the best family relationships with each other. THEY ARE JUST bleeping STICKS!!!

I can understand picking pebbles or shells when you’re on a beach whilst you’re on holiday. But they are literally just crappy sticks from up the road. Stop trying so hard to paint this picture that your family is so amazingly happy and cute, fucks me off.

And p.s it really doesn’t look beautiful, it honestly looks like tit.

ATV xo
7B7A5C82-0EA4-4F50-A967-2199C5C2BC9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The original lady made it from sticks her children collected though 😆 That seems kinda cute just feels a bit odd Soph and vestlife went out stick collecting 😂
plus Ron was asleep so clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does everything have to mean something to her I don’t get it? They’re just bleeping sticks you MADE Jamie find whilst walking the same walk you’ve presumably done a thousand times.

She’s so set on making it seem like her life is absolutely perfect and they have the best family relationships with each other. THEY ARE JUST bleeping STICKS!!!

And p.s it really doesn’t look beautiful, it honestly looks like tit.

ATV xoView attachment 115909View attachment 115909
Sticks she basically snatched off Jamie in her stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately glue guns don't stick AT ALL, she's going to have a half painted mess on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Typical Sophie.....

'Michelle made a twig heart out of twigs her children collected'

Sophie 'So I know im going to make a twig heart out of sticks I collected, because yes, I'm that self centered'

She's that desperate she's stealing content ideas from her Facebook bloody fanpage!
Oh my gosh! She could have atleast tagged the exact person. Don't get me wrong the person who it was has commented and is gushing how amazing Zoph is and how much she's made her day 'mentioning her' then someone else has put

'Love this Sophie Rose Hinchliffe thanks for making the day’s bearable with your insta stories. 💕🌈'

Really!? 🤦🏼‍♀️

It's actually embarrassing how much her cult gush over her when she comments on something. It's actually like she's some sort of royalty!
Screenshot_2020-04-24-14-39-07-59.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's basically a cardboard heart with some sticks glued onto it. Neither beautiful nor clever. Looks like something kids might make in year 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sticks they collected off the floor in the middle of a pandemic that could be carrying all sorts of germs. You are not supposed to be touching things unnecessarily Sophie, even the supermarkets have started to adopt the "if you touch it you buy it" approach.

Reactions: 33
Wtf Is she playing out? Her “content” confuses me. Who is she? What’s she doing? Why all this crappy crafting and cooking.
Exactly this! If she was open and honest and said she was taking up a few hobbies since we’re in the middle of a LOCK DOWN AND GLOBAL PANDEMIC, she might be a bit more relatable.

There is nothing about her that is relatable at all. As people have mentioned previously, she hasn’t really acknowledged the current situation minus the NHS clap that gets her attention, obvs.

Oh I’m really on one today.

Reactions: 12
Pretty shells & rocks? Yes.

Random sticks off the ground that a dog may have had in its gob? No.

There you go Soph, nice and easy for you to remember for the future x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.