Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
I’ve just gone on to Twitter to see if anyone’s spotted Mrs Hinch at Lapland (nobody if you’re wondering) and i don’t know if it’s pregnancy hormones or what, but I saw this and I’m now sat here sobbing my eyes out. Lapland UK will get celebs and influencers in no questions asked, but will have a family that I’m assuming paid cash upfront and weren’t gifted this trip, that won’t get to see next Christmas rebook for next year. I’m so angry with that company. I’ve blurred out the little mans name and account cos I’m not sure of tattle rules regarding charity accounts, but I’m just so so angry that the Hinch’s/Faiers/ShittySmellFlorals all get a gifted trip this year and this little boy doesn’t and has to rebook for next year when his mummy won’t be around to see next Christmas, it’s these people that should be gifted trips and given Dec2020 priority tickets!! 😭😭

51CCB661-0BE2-4254-BA13-AE5138FA8740.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 149

Macmama

VIP Member
6D9BC6B2-5F29-4F3B-A29A-F661162D9C4F.jpeg

When you thought you were just getting with the office bit for some fun one night, but now you’re forced to take 101 photos for the Pigeon Lady of Central Park in chav Lapland.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
I mean seriously... just take a minute to imagine the scene... you pay HUNDREDS to take your children to Lapland. You're enjoying the day, your primary age children are enjoying the activities appropriate for their age and from nowhere you hear "OH RONHANDSOMEMANNZZZZZ. OH I CANNOT COPE. JAYYMMEEEE LOOK AT HIMMMMM. RONNNNN LOOK AT MUMMAZZZZZZZZZ. RONNNN. RONNNN SAY CHEEEEEESE"

Fuck me. Day. Ruined.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh a thread title. Can I thank my agent, Gleam, Tesco, Flash, Jus Rol. I’m still waiting for my diamanté covered Zoflo bottle and Audi.
Lapland uk will say it’s so they can get publicity. So they send to Z listers. You know what would bring them better publicity?? Gifting nhs workers, carers, cleaners, shop workers etc. People and their kids who kept this country going during awful times. Or terminally ill youngsters. Maybe they do. But I’ve not seen anything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
The greedy beggy chav is probably shoving small children out of the way at Lapland so she can get to Santa first, Ron of the Antarctic won't get a look in

20201210_154608.jpg

Not sure if there are enough Irish people on here to get the reference, so I have included a visual comparison. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you fortycoats (Irish legend and spotted today in Lapland!)View attachment 341808View attachment 341809View attachment 341810
How dare you compare Grinchy to the national treasure that is Forty Coats (and his fifty pockets!) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

GrabThePopcorn

Not sure if there are enough Irish people on here to get the reference, so I have included a visual comparison. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you fortycoats (Irish legend and spotted today in Lapland!)
Screenshot_20201210-151120_Instagram.jpg
20201210_151258.jpg
Screenshot_20201210-151235_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Furnessian

VIP Member
For someone who was (rightly) shit-scared of Covid, she certainly gets about a bit, doesn’t she? I have thought her blood condition would put her at high risk?

Also, she looks a right twat in that hat

Reactions: 80

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’ve just got visions of Sopha sitting there now in all the little workshops. In the middle of all the kids. Yaaaayayyyyyyy mummmaaazzzz ahhhhhhh my haaaaaart
E690F1BF-7340-4E36-95E9-76603E96D3A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

LT2201

VIP Member
Thoughts on today's "antics"
1. Bet she's fizzing she never got a free trip
2. When are they going to turn that bloody buggy around so that boy is facing out, realistically today meant jack shit to him but he could at least see some bright colours while he's on day release from castle greyskull.
3. He's like a little performing monkey for her while she chants "clap" at him.
4. The Amish called, they want their hat back
5. Why is she never seen to wear a mask? Even when meeting Santa she's not wearing one.
6. Reindeer food with glitter in it is really bad for birds and other little animals.
7. So much touching of everything, even letting Won touch stuff, it really hasn't penetrated their thick skulls that there's a pandemic has it.
8. Really they could have left Won at home and I don't think they would have missed him because that trip was clearly for her, another example of reliving her childhood.

Aaaaaaand breathe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

BarnsleyWitch

Wow imagine going to Lapland UK and living it through your phone then in the car on the way home spending the whole time making a montage of everything you’ve just filmed , Christ I hope the day I’m lucky enough to finally conceive a baby I will not watch him/her grow up through my phone!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Funny how the last couple of days she’s made herself look like she’s at deaths door. Yet today caked in make up living her best life.
She even had tattlers feeling sorry for her. This is why I have no sympathy for her at all. She is one manipulative cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just because of the ridiculous hat. She deserves the shit ripping she will receive 😆

A mask with the Hat? I am CREASING 😆😆

Found it.
Now all I can think of is her walking around Lapland UK like something out of the Handmaid’s Tale 😂 Blessed be the Zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 65

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s probably finished all her editing for the day by now. She must dread uploading it because she knows within 0.5 seconds we are all on her ripping it to pieces and noticing all the lies she’s tried to cover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63