Mrs Hinch #134 Too good to clap for the NHS out front hides out the back like an absolute...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for her to bake a cake.

Ok guyzzzzzz, I just put some self rrrrraising flour in a bowl, added some eggs from their little house, bit of sugaaaaaarrrrrrr and buttaaaaaarrrrrrr and mixed it up. I put it in the oven guyzzzzzz and look at it now. It's like... literally risen. I can't believe it guyzzzzzz, is that shhhtupid? It's just amazing, I can't believe this is happening to little old me in my little village. I'm so pleased with it guyzzzzz. I just can't believe these ingrrrrrrredients have made a cake, it's amazing. It's just... yeah, I absolutely love it guyzzzzzz.
Don’t forget... “Is it just me that’s cries at my cakes? I’m just so emosshhhhonal guyyyss. I eve cried at my little egg box earlier Har her Harrrrr”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can anyone remember when her and Trace made cakes for Children In Need? 😂
She went out of her comfort zone for a fee. Zoella etc all do the same. My friend had a large following at one time, he told me he had been paid to promote CIN one year. Turns out Children in Need is a business, that uses so called "influencers" to promote them so she didn't do it for any good reason but her own financial gain. Sophie "always taking money from charities" Hinch. I swear she made her efforts look bad and was clumsy just to add to that ditzy image they insist on promoting as they think it amuses people. She's embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Ok guyzzzzzz, I just put some self rrrrraising flour in a bowl, added some eggs from their little house, bit of sugaaaaaarrrrrrr and buttaaaaaarrrrrrr and mixed it up. I put it in the oven guyzzzzzz and look at it now. It's like... literally risen. I can't believe it guyzzzzzz, is that shhhtupid? It's just amazing, I can't believe this is happening to little old me in my little village. I'm so pleased with it guyzzzzz. I just can't believe these ingrrrrrrredients have made a cake, it's amazing. It's just... yeah, I absolutely love it guyzzzzzz.
Hope she doesn’t mix the cup cleaner powder up with the sugar and end up poisoning herself because that would be a terribly tragic accident 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven’t been keeping up with these threads and just caught up with Mrs Hinch stories this morning. Hadn’t been watching her as I find her so boring now.
Noticed her manic screeching whilst peeling cheese. Supposedly she was singing to a cheating song. Bit passive aggressive. Has Jamie been up to no good?!

Reactions: 18
She just happened to have all this stuff ‘lying around’?! Why can’t she just be honest and say she’d bought it to do this with?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I got my cake tins from Poundstretchhhhhhhherrrrr guyzzzz and can't wait for Rrrrrrrrrrronnie to try a slice!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's no way she had all those bits and pieces that she's using on the trolley just laying round in the garage! They have defo all been delivered and ordered recently.

Reactions: 9
Why is she titting about making a BBQ table? What’s the bloody point?!? Why can’t she be normal?! Sad she has a beautiful baby Which she does not appreciate at all.

PS can the admins move the thread back to Instagrammers?? I keep thinking the thread has been deleted as this one has been made in the Influencer folder!!

Reactions: 29
Has Ronnie been having a “morning nap” for 2 hours? A baby his age wouldn’t have a 2 hour nap with no stimulation 😂

Reactions: 13
Lanterns are down guyzzz. I also see some jars have magicallly appeared I dres to think what she's putting in them for a bbq trolley
I think this is when the lanterns were being put up and this is all pre-recorded from her “day off”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She just happened to have all this stuff ‘lying around’?! Why can’t she just be honest and say she’d bought it to do this with?!
I agree, but honesty has never been her strong point. She was starting to get a bit of a backlash from her fans, so she can't have that! Might hurt her book sales, which she's been shamelessly and heavily promoting throughout this pandemic as some kind of cure all. So far it will bond you with your absent mothers and completely change your life! etc

In actuality, it will just make them poorer and her richer.

I saw some people on a fan page say they'd messaged her that it wasn't okay to keep buying non essential items like cement and cake tins and endless solar garden lights. And they actually like her.

I found this while searching for something else, it's quite a nice read, older but still good points. I like they point out Hinch and Zoella are members of the same agency too. A lot of her fans think she does all this herself, as she never mentions the professional team running her, the ones with a history of money grabbing with lame books!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t mean to sound like I’m sticking up for her guys but those garden clocks are a nightmare to change. We had one that was the wrong time for about 8 years 😂

I just want to know where is Ronnie when they’re both filming these videos? 😔😔
We go to an unspoilt Greek island and the clock there broke years ago and the cost of repairing it was too high so it’s always 4.20!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.