Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a skip through today’s stories, looks like it’s been another boring day in Greyville!

More of the same baby photos over & over again, more food that looks like something has thrown it up, a bit of probably pre-recorded cleaning, garden shite & then some more crap stick art. 😴

Maybe the Scrub Daddy reveal will liven things up a bit. On the edge of my seat!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks you lovely bunch of “trolls” this is such a lovely community really made me feel better thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh guess doctors give out different advice, mine said it was normal.. she grew out of it
Stimming isn't always indicative of a sinister problem. Charlotte loves spinning and she flaps her hands when she gets overwhelmed/excited.

Stimming alongside other developmental factors is more of a sign that there could be an issue. However, things like autism/asd etc aren't diagnosed for a good few years as children do sometimes grow out of the stimming.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The sticks are definitely from eBay. They are far too straight and uniform, laying flush against each other, to be real
Surprised the R she made looks like it could be bigger than her favourite child’s precious H.

Reactions: 10
Yes! I think she’s got man jaws and with they eyebrows that are defo micro bladed them or something, half way up the side of her head and you can see where her natural brows begin. Too much Botox in the middle of the brows.. need I go on? Lol 😂😆
Think that covers it 😂
Just seen her stories... omg she made something for the dog
& acknowledges the foot thing Ronnie does I’ve seen some of you mention...?

Reactions: 3
“See how much I get done before I fall asleep”. Hang on buttmunch, you’re only faffing about with sticks not doing a thesis/dissertation. “See how much I can do” ha ha ha ha ha so full of her own piss and wind isn’t she
Meanwhile, I'm actually doing a dissertation. Don't see any fuckers #gifting me a nice new laptop or paying me £xyz,000 to bore people shitless with it on insta. Maybe if I tattooed on some tit eyebrows and wrote it with a pwitty pwincess pen I'd have better luck...?

• Heart
Very well done!!! Wonder what she will do with the rest🤢
My tired eyes misread that as ‘wonder if she’ll do one for the vest’ and had an image of her doing a V then being all ‘oh I’m so sorry guys it should be J for Jamie, I don’t know why I went with a V’.

• Haha
And yes I am grumpy. Pulling my bleeping hair out studying and paying £10k for the privilege just in the hopes of getting a job which pays enough to take my kids on holiday. All the while this vapid duck just sprays some tit around, calls it cleaning and lives the life of Riley. duck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“So blessed to have him”
duck OFF. You are not blessed. Nobody has chosen you to be blessed with a child. You are no more special that anyone else, you just managed to strike it lucky. I can’t stand when people talk about how “blessed” they’ve been, as if those of us without children yet are not worthy of such a blessing.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s very similar to one of those annoying ‘ proud to be a mum’ post a picture things going around on Facebook. I keep getting tagged to do it and I refuse. For one I think it’s insensitive to those who can’t be parents and 2) think it’s a bit tacky.

Reactions: 29
Can I just say, to anyone thats feeling shite because they dont declare how much they love their kids every single day of the week, you are normal!

The fairytale is that the second you give birth, you have an overwhelming rush of love for this tiny baby!
That doesnt always happen, then you feel like a tit mam and overcompensate, fake the love and feel embarrassed and ashamed that you dont feel this gushing love.

From someone that has a lot of kids, you will go through days/weeks/months when you think your kids are dicks and you cant stand to even hear them breathe!

That is normal!

You still love them but bleeping hell they are proper arseholes!

My lot are all proper adults now and honestly I could drop kick them every other week! They’re bleeping selfish pricks at times but I still love them and would fight anybody to protect them.

Strangely, I dont declare my love for them all the time on social media 😮 so does this mean I dont really love them 🤔

Just remember, the perfect life posted on social media isnt anybodys real life.

And what hinch posts is the filtered, disinfected, facetuned, fake version of her life 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Couldn’t agree more. It’s very similar to one of those annoying ‘ proud to be a mum’ post a picture things going around on Facebook. I keep getting tagged to do it and I refuse. For one I think it’s insensitive to those who can’t be parents and 2) think it’s a bit tacky.
I know exactly which one you mean. 10 days of motherhood or whatever. Ugh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.