Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna1986

Why take make up off on the sofa? Why lay out all your purchases? Why wear a vest top in this weather... I’m currently wrapped up in my dressing gown lol!

Does anyone know what’s going to happen with Instagram’s new rules this month? I run a piss-taking account on there aimed at Hinch and I’m worried that my normal account and the other account will get deleted/banned etc.
I disagree with much of her BUT when we got back from disney land paris last year I did lay out all the kids stuff we bought it was late at night so they could see it all again in the morning as they were distraught the week was over they were 2 and 3 at the time!

Reactions: 2

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
then another insta celeb had a video of her daughter opening Christmas presents that where 'gifted' on her doorstep. The indulgence of these people 🙄
So I went on a mass insta cull of all the dicks.
Oh yes I saw that and as young as that child is she looked like she had been coached to say all those “ oh my gosh” by the worst acting coach in Chelsea 🤨

charzzzzzz

Eurghhh I know it’s been said so much but the pram thing annoys the hell out of me. My little one is younger than Ronnie and she would lose her shit if she wasn’t up right. You tilt her to help her sleep and she just peers round so no sleeping in her pram! She also loves to look at the world, Ronnie must only see the pram hood at all times.
I don’t understand how he slept for most of it either!! And as for getting him home and in to pjs without waking him - bs!!!
In all fairness I got my 11 month old out of the car and in jamas and in bed without waking him up the other day but it was a rare occurance 🤣

I’ve just seen Chelsea’s story, absolutely heartbreaking. She’s clearly having to do everything at home because her husband is so poorly and she and the boys deserve a bit of Christmas cheer. Hinch doesn’t deserve all the stuff she’s gifted but it will be her downfall I think.
I just had a look are they in the uk
How,do you see past storiez

Reactions: 1

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Yea I know a few accounts, True Muslims know better than to idolise someone like her there are Muslims and cultural Muslims this is a cultural one and what is hilarious is the person used the InnShaaAllah in the wrong way and even assumed Sophie knows what ot even means this is fuckery od the highest order even as a Muslim they're clueless it seems and its the most basic thing a 3 year old Muslim knows is this word, InnshaaAllah means if God Wills it this person is using past tense, Hope you HAD a good day InnshaaAllah (even misspelled the transliteration) So yea Religious type . . Not very
Maybe they’re also a tattler as it clearly thought they meant ‘inch’ & predictive changed it from it’s correct spelling to also make a religious tattle pun (hope this doesn’t offend) 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1