Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ new pointless uncomfortable seating” 😂😂 it’s just tit isn’t it
I just don’t understand why she had it done, it looks like the kind of booth you’d sit in at a coffee shop for half hour or so before your back starts to hurt and your bum goes numb!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New Nails Soph or was your latest story pre recorded from weeks ago where you had your stick on nails.
If not i didn't think Nail technicians were allowed to work in Lockdown

Reactions: 6
surprised that gift tag doesn’t say “from your Soph and the other residents of Greyskull Manor” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol at the subtlety with the acrylics.
Has anyone noticed that sometimes we mention something on here and then shortly after she shows or mentions what we were talking about, but she hasn't been here since 2019 so can only assume it's just amazing coincidences that keeps occuring 🤷‍♀️. I wonder what the odds are on that 🤔 If I was a betting woman I might know, maybe ole Inch can give us some insight on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just don’t understand why she had it done, it looks like the kind of booth you’d sit in at a coffee shop for half hour or so before your back starts to hurt and your bum goes numb!
Or the seating in a takeaway which you’re sat on on for minutes. She was clearly at the back of the queue when common sense was dished out😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also they’re not the fecking Hinch Family, they’re the Hinchliffe family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi guys can we please speculate what this black thing is that fell out of the sugar please 🤣 ATV xxx
86AF793E-B87A-4220-A219-787BB9CB6D06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I made jars like those about 10 years ago. In my defence, I was newly single, skint and living in a homeless hostel with my 1 year old. We gave these to some of the supportive mums I met at a baby group.
Soph... if you want to make crafty stuff, just do some baking with Ron or some colouring, he will love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Merry Christmas, here’s a jar of flour, sugar and a handful of sweets.
Lots of love from, your millionaire daughter/sister/friend xxx ATV xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I didnt realise the Grinch has used PoppyBelle quite a few times already so it deffo wouldnt surprise me now if they were going to hers to start her Christmas decs.
She sure has! The first time, caused an outrage and someone called them out on Facebook and this was their very professional response......🖕🏼 They then proceeded to get a few negative reviews (which obviously is unfair, if people haven’t actually used their services) but she had them all deleted and then got family and friends to leave 5 star, glowing reviews. She even left one herself, from her personal FB but as if she was a paying customer 😂🙈 It got them the attention they wanted though, because now they are everywhere and every z-lister’s go-to. Anything she has had done by them since, Hinch makes a big deal of saying “this isn’t an ad, I’ve paid” 🙄 However I am still suspicious!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Always happy to admit when I’m wrong but it’s not over until the fat lady sings. I’m gonna cling onto that Astro turf theory because it makes me laugh 😂😂😂.

I don’t mind the cookie jar things (annoyed cos I was going to make some for my nieces 🙄) but my one issue is marshmallows on cookies? Hmm. No thanks. Rocky road yes but not cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I made jars like those about 10 years ago. In my defence, I was newly single, skint and living in a homeless hostel with my 1 year old. We gave these to some of the supportive mums I met at a baby group.
Soph... if you want to make crafty stuff, just do some baking with Ron or some colouring, he will love it.
I made a jar like this for my niece when she was around five. It was part of a baking hamper I put together for her for becoming a big sister. I don’t think I’d ever make something like this for adults. If I want a cookie I’ll just buy one

Admittedly I like the wooden tags.

She knows who's getting them - I bet they are quaking in their uggs.

mrshinchhome_2020.11.21_sprhzy.jpg

• Haha
Hi guys can we please speculate what this black thing is that fell out of the sugar please 🤣 ATV xxx View attachment 318821
Nooooooooooooo!
I have those mason jars!
I use them to keep my baking ingredients in-to keep them fresh

i used to take pride in the fact nothing in my home was the same as grinch

i now hang my head in shame

duck sake-back to the charity shops I go (in the new year) to see if I can find quirky ones that she’s not tainted

• Haha
Admittedly I like the wooden tags.

She knows who's getting them - I bet they are quaking in their uggs.

View attachment 318841
These are the best looking craft thing she has made. I like them. Don’t think I’d be too happy getting one, but that’s because I’m funny about not seeing my own food come from the packets. It does look very pretty though

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.