Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the chances of her getting stair gates for the stairs? I mean that will stop her daily ‘Henry running up the stairs and always waiting at the top for her’ content😱

Her house just needs cleared. Even if it was completely baby proofed, Ronnie will find something to destroy, he’s a child. It’s what they do😂😂
I’m just chucking to myself because I also thought the same - I’m not getting rid of everything. My house is minimalist as it is, there’s hardly anything about. A few ornaments around the t.v. Will be safe with some puppy panels.
Yea right. It was about a week I admitted defeat and everything got boxed up and put away under our bed. 😂

Reactions: 4
Me. It’s why I’ve not been on as much because honestly I’m not one to talk about mental health etc but I’m kinda struggling with everything atm between not losing the baby weight, lockdown, going back to working full time and taking care of my son & the house she makes me feel like bleeping tit so I just can’t
Don't be too hard on yourself darling, you are doing what she's not - working and taking care of your son. So what if your house isn't perfect or you're carrying a little extra weight, I bet you love your child and vice versa - be grateful you're not her because she's a total prick! Feel free to message if you need to talk to anyone.😘

While I'm here, I can't believe there's a lit candle on a low coffee table when there's a child who "can stand" and "move around". Soph we may take the piss and criticise you for random stuff but with regards to "our Ronnie's" safety, some cupboard locks aren't child-proofing your home. It's a start but it's too little and too late, you need to sort it because guess what? YOU COULD SAVE YOUR CHILD'S LIFE! One single mint out of that jar and he could die. Falling off the sofa onto that coffee table and he could die. And not one single person on this planet wants something like that to happen. Why are WE your awful "TROLLS" more concerned about your son's safety than you appear to be?🤷‍♀️

I know someone whose little boy fell tripped and went head first through a glass door (years ago before safety glass was used in internal doors) and he died from one of the shards piercing his heart. 😥 Believe me when I say this but his mother never, ever forgave herself and the poor soul ended up committing suicide many years later. I also know a young girl who just last year left her daughter alone for less than a minute while she popped into the kitchen, the little girl picked up a tea light holder and put it on her head to pretend it was a crown and her hair caught alight. What happened next, well, I won't go into detail but it involved a week long stay in hospital and will require plastic surgery for years to come. She's scarred for life both physically and mentally (as is her mother!) - these things happen in the blink of an eye and nobody pays attention 100% of the time. Especially someone like Sophie who always has her phone in her hand!

Sorry if this upsets anyone but I am SO concerned that something awful is going to happen to that little boy. If you love him as much as you say you do Sophie, then you'll sort it out and pronto, because right now your house is just an accident waiting to happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Okay, so I just went onto Facebook for a nosey at the status she posted on the we love cunty face page. Oh my bleeping god!!! She obviously just put that up there so her sheep will have a chance to blow smoke up her hole all in one place. I read one page and had to leave before I boked. One woman spent the day writing her nans eulogy, but still managed to give old zoph a "hang in there hunz" reply. Oh duck. Right off you self centered POS!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Moss bowl... Ergh I honestly think she has terrible taste.. everything's copied and nothing is homely or sentimental.

Why whenever she feels anxious does she look at it like an opportunity for social media content. When I'm anxious I come off social media and unwind... Spend time with husband or call a friend... Makes a mockery of it imo.

Reactions: 13
How is she going to baby proof a glass table with sharp corners? What a dangerous table to have.she also needs stair gates ! Biggest worry there

Reactions: 8
Moss in a bowl? Is she mental? I stuck it in the search bar on insta, I dunno who she follows on Insta but these were the top searches. Note that all of the moss is outside....where it’s meant to be 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was not up with anxiety over a roast she probably slept soundly but wants to seem relatable.

Reactions: 3
Don't be too hard on yourself darling, you are doing what she's not - working and taking care of your son. So what if your house isn't perfect or you're carrying a little extra weight, I bet you love your child and vice versa - be grateful you're not her because she's a total prick! Feel free to message if you need to talk to anyone.😘

While I'm here, I can't believe there's a lit candle on a low coffee table when there's a child who "can stand" and "move around". Soph we may take the piss and criticise you for random stuff but with regards to "our Ronnie's" safety, some cupboard locks aren't child-proofing your home. It's a start but it's too little and too late, you need to sort it because guess what? YOU COULD SAVE YOUR CHILD'S LIFE! One single mint out of that jar and he could die. Falling off the sofa onto that coffee table and he could die. And not one single person on this planet wants something like that to happen. Why are WE your awful "TROLLS" more concerned about your son's safety than you appear to be?🤷‍♀️

I know someone whose little boy fell tripped and went head first through a glass door (years ago before safety glass was used in internal doors) and he died from one of the shards piercing his heart. 😥 Believe me when I say this but his mother never, ever forgave herself and the poor soul ended up committing suicide many years later. I also know a young girl who just last year left her daughter alone for less than a minute while she popped into the kitchen, the little girl picked up a tea light holder and put it on her head to pretend it was a crown and her hair caught alight. What happened next, well, I won't go into detail but it involved a week long stay in hospital and will require plastic surgery for years to come. She's scarred for life both physically and mentally (as is her mother!) - these things happen in the blink of an eye and nobody pays attention 100% of the time. Especially someone like Sophie who always has her phone in her hand!

Sorry if this upsets anyone but I am SO concerned that something awful is going to happen to that little boy. If you love him as much as you say you do Sophie, then you'll sort it out and pronto, because right now your house is just an accident waiting to happen.
Accidents happen without having all that crap around that she has! I child proofed everywhere and my son fell out of his toddler bed and cracked his head open on the skirting board at 3am! We were woken by an almighty scream, it was terrifying. He had an inch gash on his head that needed glue and still has the scar and no hair there to this day. Because it was the side of his head ( not as robust as the front and back ) we had to be monitored in case he was sick or got a head ache. Just a freak accident, no one could have predicted it. When I asked what happened he said he just rolled over to retrieve a toy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Okay, so I just went onto Facebook for a nosey at the status she posted on the we love cunty face page. Oh my bleeping god!!! She obviously just put that up there so her sheep will have a chance to blow smoke up her hole all in one place. I read one page and had to leave before I boked. One woman spent the day writing her nans eulogy, but still managed to give old zoph a "hang in there hunz" reply. Oh duck. Right off you self centered POS!!!!
She even begs on her own fan pages..how much more cringe can you get?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This can't just be bringing, only me, copious amounts of joy!
Screenshot_2020-05-24-20-57-29-45.png

Ps. How do you know he thinks it's broccoli Zoph? He didn't try to eat it, which would suggest he thought it was broccoli, did he tell you?

Oh wait, Ronnie has been speaking in full sentences for weeks guys, she just didn't tell us 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry if this has been mentioned (me and Mr CM are working our way through the Marvel films cos we are cool like that) but the way she chatted about the 'moss bowl' gave me such rage! "Oh I don't know what it does or why I need one but I got one anyway "

duck OFF with your buying unnecessary tit when people are struggling to buy food for their kids!!

That's what I have been doing. I'm currently on captain America the winter soilder

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't caught up yet, so I don't know if this has been said, but thats not even real moss ffs. Its the kind of moss that you decorate model railways with 😂
The Kardashians Moss was real, hers really isn't. That's got as much use as me filling a bowl with fluff... and that why it smells of dust, the thick dumbarse twit!
Its never going to neutralise any pollutants in the air, it will never grow and I'm dying to see the day she water it 😂😂😂
In my wonderful husbands words (which made it all the more better hearing it in a Yorkshire accent) "what is she? A thick bleeping bleep?" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Im so sorry for the people you know who this happened to ❤ but it proves the "it won't happen to me!" philosophy is invalid!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

It takes a second for an accident to happen. ROSPA I believe have up to date current info on child safety in the home.
I cringe when Zoph leaves candles unattended with a dog on the loose! Your comments are honest and true

Reactions: 6

This is the best comment I've read on here... That's the thing, us trolls are the ones who don't wants to see harm come to Ronnie. But them followers of hers would be the ones I would worry about

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.