Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
The kid is 18 months old!! Please stop with that fucking pram facing you. Kept the hat on as well, I’d be worried he choked to death it’s that tight on him.
An 18 month old doesn’t need to rear face nor be laid down like that in a pram to nap like a newborn. Most world facing prams are from birth to 15kg, so why the fuck he is still parent facing is actually beyond me!!

She kept us waiting for that!!??
Worst. Montage. Ever
I’ve seen happier dogs trust adverts.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I really hope that kid has been an absolute nightmare all day for her so she has very little material to use in her shitty videos 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Spamster

I just cannot get over the hat 🤣
I am literally wetting myself laughing.
Its a complete example of more money than fucking sense. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
It will take her a few hours to edit the Lapland Journey to make it even more magical. She should really have donated those tickets to one of her followers, perhaps a struggling mum finding it even harder to afford Christmas this year after buying all the tat of the days she’s recommended

HollieBeeee

I really hope that kid has been an absolute nightmare all day for her so she has very little material to use in her shitty videos 😂
It’s SO age inappropriate for him! Poor Jamie would have spent the whole time trying to keep him contained whilst soph decorates her gingerbread man and makes her wooden reindeer. Bet he ruined her special day

• Haha

Mufasa

Chatty Member
This is honestly so sad. Sums up this pair of SELFISH SELF ABSORBED TWATS. Let’s have a family photo of our amazing day at Lapland but don’t bother having our toddler in who the whole experience is supposed to be for!!! Could be fucking anything or anyone in that pram. In fact it’s probably the fat dog.

I would LOVE to take my children here it would be utterly magic for them but it just isn’t financially viable so we’ll make do with something far cheaper and make the best of it as any good parent would. They don’t deserve Ronnie and they don’t deserve these experiences 😭

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
For someone who was (rightly) shit-scared of Covid, she certainly gets about a bit, doesn’t she? I have thought her blood condition would put her at high risk?

Also, she looks a right twat in that hat
Leeches don’t have blood, they just suck it from others 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Sasharowe90

It will take her a few hours to edit the Lapland Journey to make it even more magical. She should really have donated those tickets to one of her followers, perhaps a struggling mum finding it even harder to afford Christmas this year after buying all the tat of the days she’s recommended
I can’t wait for the slow mo montages with Ronnie looking straight past her and smiling at vestlife instead. She will say it was ‘So magical guysssss, memories that will last a lifetime’. Not for Ronnie, he won’t remember it in a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Could you imagine feeling giddy at the thought of a 30 year old millionaire being at the same venue as you?! Knowing they made their millions from accepting free shit and encouraging people to buy the shit that you got for free?!?! Absolute bellends

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Seriously can’t get over what she’s wearing. What are those fluffy trousers about. Did she think she was going to Narnia so decided to dress up as Mr Tumnus?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Binks87

Chatty Member
Middleton to the hat posts but WTF is that hat, whenever I see a ridiculous hat this is what comes to mind...... although there more Daisy and Onslow not Hyacinth, Richard and there son Sheridan!

5772b3571800002500fa2db7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Oh today has been such a good day on here! Good old Sopha. Can always rely on her to bring the circus!

I just got a random wave of affection for you all! I’ve felt a bit meh recently and you lot keep me laughing!

Night Night bitchilanties!! 😍

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
There is nothing endearing about either of them is there? Disgusting
Nice to see Ronnie Balboa wasn’t allowed to face the world again. Must look at Mummaz all the time!!
CD374A1C-FC14-40A6-8647-73CDFEC7ED80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jenniet

VIP Member
Just to update, can’t remember who to tag sorry! Lapland gave us 3 days to refund or move to next year. I said we might as well move the dates as next year will be a bitch to book. This was the start of November before any influencer even went! The fact Rochelle humes, billie fairs and now Hinch has gone has really upset me! No point emailing as their customer service is shit!! When releasing added dates for us November lot they emailed everyone on drips and drabs so when it came to us everyone that was emailed the previous day had taken all the slots. My email was ignored by them!!

You should tweet them and say it’s nice to see that influencers and zlisters are getting preferential treatment over paying customers!

Reactions: 48